46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Welcome to the new ladies!

Hockey- fxd the 1st round of clomid works for you! We did an IUI and I used clomid and it made such a difference in egg quality.

Laffy- I'm not sure if those are symptoms. Pregnancy can cause all types of weird things to happen. Fxd you get a bfp.

Congrats Smille!!! Can't wait to see pictures.

AFM, I'm at the end of my first tww since my cp. My Boobs have been so sore this month... Worse then ever before but with my chart and my temp fall this morning in expecting AF any day now.

Well af arrived this morn : ( so feeling sorry for my self, it arrived early too cd 24, this is the earliest its arrived this year! My cycles are usually 25 to 30 days do you think they are irregular now?

That's awesome Pink! I would love a girl next, but in no way would I be disappointed about another boy :)

Update, doc appointment on the 12th. Only 18 hours of spotting last week, so no normal period since August

Peanut - I hope your appointment went well today and you got some answers!!

Whew! Been gone for a little while there. Things got busy for a bit.

Smille - BABY!!! I can't wait to see pics and glad you and baby are well.

Afm, not much happening right now. I'm firmly in my TWW with about 10 days to go before AF shows or not. My cycle is behaving a little strangely though. Usually about this point in my cycle, it's a little dry down there but I'm getting a lot of creamy white that is very noticeable when you wipe. No strange odors, smells or anything else, just white and somewhat sticky. Not to mention a few days ago, I felt little bubbles like I did when I was el preggo in June. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

FX to everyone and welcome to all the new ladies!

Update me and my little bear. Found out I'm having a boy!!! Couldn't be more excited!

That's fantastic nyxnw! Congratulations!

Hoping this baby dust rubs off on me too! Possible IB days 21 through today (day 25). BFN on days 22 and 24. AF due in 3 days so I'll wait to test again until then:coffee:

Well ladies, here's the answer to my TWW. I got a BFP! I was supposed to start AF today but when there was no sign in the past 3 days of it coming, I waited until it was due.

I guess the other symptoms make sense. My libido disappeared, I had a strange bubbly sensation in my lower pelvic region and, this makes complete sense now, mild nausea on and off for almost a week. I'm not going crazy! Hooray!

Attachments

• 20161024_113621.jpg
    20161024_113621.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations peski!!!! So happy for you! H&H 9 months!

Gina, Aphy, Bee - Thank you!

Bee - I've been keeping up with your journal and I just hope that Al doesn't give you any more problems. I mean, really, what's a girl gotta do to make it plain it's not welcome? Geesh! And already at 22/23 weeks!

Gina - I have a feeling you're going to get some good news in the next two months.

Aphy - FX you'll be posting a BFP soon!

I'm just terrified of being pregnant now after what happened last time. And I did one test before the pic after a 3 hour hold. It came up just as strongly positive. The pic I posted is 2 hours after I did the first test and my husband saw both of them. After the second test, he started poking my stomach and muttering "You better behave this time, if you're in there." My reply was sarcastic of course: "Stop poking it! That's how it got there in the first place!" We're both pretty subdued about it right now. I'm waiting until Friday before I see my doc and I can tell him with pretty good accuracy of when I conceived since DH and I only got to BD twice.

FX for everyone and extra helpings of baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->