46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Congrats to all the new mommas and I can't wait to see all the soon to be mommas! So many babies coming soon!

FX to all those in the TWW.

AFM, I actually got a bfp on 2 tests yesterday, but as always, it's gone today and I've started spotting. Not too upset about it. I didn't let myself get excited so it is what it is. I am emailing the RE today to get my first appointment scheduled. We are stopping trying for now (unless we can't help ourselves like usually ends up happening) as we plan to move to a different state in a few months. Not sure if we will try then or wait until we move back. But what we have decided is to look into being foster parents. It won't be for a few years, not until we move back, but we are going to an open house on it to get all the information and rules for our state. I feel like having biological kids will happen eventually but I still feel I have a lot of love to give to a child and children in foster care need that love the most.

So ntnp will continue for the next few years and I will be getting some testing done, hopefully confirming my suspicions of what is going on but we will not be officially ttc for quite some time.

Gina :hugs: I am so sorry this has been such a battle for you. I am so sorry for what you're going through. I love the foster child plan though, and think it is amazing that you are going for it. You are going to make wonderful parents for your children and the foster child lucky enough to get you. Please keep us updated on the appointments hun. Thinking of you.

Phantom welcome! Keeping FX that this tww goes however you're hoping for.

Congrats on the babies and the BFP's!!

Now ladies with babies...where are the pictures?!? I need my cute baby fix people! :haha:

Gina hun, I want so very much for you to get the answers and help you need. :hugs:

AFM... Ah nothing happening here! LOL still waiting on DH's results for his DNA fragmentation test. (Results take 3-4 weeks) he also finally got an appointment to see a urologist..on Oct 31st... (Lord help me with this waiting crap). We're trying to get a cancellation but I'm not hopeful.

And that's it. Playing the wait and see.

Gina -- So sorry to hear about the results hun! Sounds like torture seeing BFPs but only to get AF a couple of days later...repeatedly. Glad you're getting tested to figure out what's going on, so the problem can be solved...because it will. :flower: Becoming foster parents sounds like a GREAT idea and will fulfill your desire to nuture. Time will pass and before you know it, you'll have a BFP out of nowhere!

BabyFortis -- Hope the results come back with answers that will bring you to your BFP! How long are you going to be on a break?

Campn -- Yes! Twins would be nice, but one would be a miracle at this point!

Smile -- I've tried pre-seed for a couple of cycles, but still no BFP.

I'm elated, because I'm on CD9 only 5 days away from O and I'm already seeing signs of fertile CM...it's stretching already, something my CM has never done. Not sure if it's the EPO, grapefruit juice, vitamin C, or a combination of all, but by O, I believe I'm going to produce EWCM for the first time ever!

smille we didn't get dd a gift either. i firmly believe baby is the gift. my girl didn't care either, she was so thrilled getting her long anticipated brother i thought that was gift enough.

Gina, I can't even imagine how hard must need.. But foster parents are so special and your going to be an amazing mom!

AFM, currently waiting on ovulation were out of town currently and I forgot my thermometer so our goal is just to cover our basis and bd every day if we can.. We are on a business trip and sharing the hotel room with people do I'm hoping that we can get away for a bit.

I also found out last week that one of my good friends who got get bfp a week before I did, list her baby. She went in for her twelve week appointment and they said baby stopped growing at 9 weeks. This is her second loss and my heart breaks for her...

Mommy- I agree. My dd has been waiting for a sibling for so long and all she wants is to cuddle her. I did get her a really cool coloring book for if she gets bored staying at the hospital all day, but no toys.

Gag- First off, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I cannot imagine going through that. I hope you are able to sneak away and dtd. It'll make baby making more exciting.

Gina- I'm really sorry for another chemical. We were looking into fostering a child, but they would only place a child around my dd's age. I think it's a wonderful idea. You will be an awesome mother and I believe you will have a child of your own some day.

Magical- yay for fertile cm!!! It sounds like whatever you're doing is helping. Fxd!

Thank you ladies!

Iris, waiting is terrible! I hope you get results sooner than they estimate. It took 5 months for me to get my DHs SA results back because they didn't have his chart linked to mine and must not have had his contact info or something. :dohh: Really hope they have a cancellation and you can get in sooner than the end of Oct!

Magical, yay for fertile CM! Both of those I have heard are great for producing EWCM so it's probably a mixture of them. Also drinking lots of water helps. FX you have that ewcm come o time!

Gag, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend :hugs: that's heartbreaking. Hope you can get away and dtd. Sneaking around may make it more exciting :winkwink:

Smille, we are hoping they will place a younger child with us when we do it. We are hoping to foster to adopt if things work out.

Thank you ladies for your kind words. I know I don't post much on here but I'm always reading and cheering you all on <3

Well... My temp went up today to 98.22 it's up .32 degrees. Also this morning I coughed "wrong" or something and I immediately felt an overwhelming need to puke. Mouth watering and dry heaving the whole nine yards. I didn't puke then but like 5 minutes later I felt it again and that time I did puke... I've never just randomly puked like that unless I was pregnant. I don't usually get the stomach virus and I feel fine now.

Magical- yay for fertile cm!

Iris-I hope the foster and adoption process goes super fast for you!

Gina- I think it's just the regulations. I don't see you having any issues of having a very small child/infant placed in your home. I admire you for taking this huge step.

Texas- oh I really hope this is your cycle....please please please God give her a bfp!

Iris- waiting is the hardest part. I hope time goes quickly for you and hopefully there will be a cancellation.

Gina, fostering is such a special thing. I come from a family with 4 adopted children (I am one of them) and we fostered so many more. I am forever grateful for the chance at a better life my parents gave me by adopting me. Im not going to lie... its not an easy road, and can cause some interesting family dynamics sometimes. But its also very rewarding

Hey everyone, I've been busy this week trying to get as much work done as I could before our vacation starts tomorrow. I don't know how much I'll get a chance to post, but I'll try to keep up. Af is gone and it's back to waiting to O. I decided not to take my thermometer, which I'm sure come O I'll miss. Good luck everyone!! Oh and last time we went to Germany DS was conceived 10 days after we returned. Maybe we'll get that lucky again :)

Opinions, I know what I see in person, or don't see. But opinions are welcomed

Attachments

• 73_1474725177691.jpg
    73_1474725177691.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 20
So we're on our way back from our conference... And we were able to get away... It's a funny story actually. The air conditioning in our hotel room wasnt working so they ended up changing our rooms. Dh and I "volunteered" to go move everything to the new room and got some bd time in..

Hey ladies been MIA for a bit. Caught a cold when I came back from my sisters wedding and have been sleeping that off ever since. Amazing how much little one takes out of me.

Second beta negative, af late. So, retesting Saturday, now an October tester

Hi Ladies &#55357;&#56395;&#55356;&#57339; Can I please join your good luck thread &#55358;&#56599;. TTC#2 since nov 15. Currently on 1st round 50mg clomid. Long cycles. Hoping I I'd today and testing (if I can hold out) oct 13th ish

Gag FX for timing then hun! Very creative!

Peanut :hugs: keep us updated

Hockey welcome and good luck hun. This pregnancy was from round one of Clomid, so sending positive vibes it works with you as well.

Hi all hope you don't mind me joining in.

I'm new to all this, so I'm currently 12dpo and been feeling nauseous every night since about 6 dpo, had a headache for the past 3 days as well as being achy all over especially my hips and groin yesterday, I've also got hot flashes and fatigue. I took a test at 10 dpo BFN I'm holding out until Monday before testing again.

I'm really not sure if it's just a bug or pregnancy symptoms. What do you all think? Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

baby dust to all

Laffy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back