4D Scan

please08

Dolly, Dinkie & The Bump
Reaction score
Girls what an amazing day seeing my little Bee, never thought I could feel even more love for her than I did already ...........

Attachments

• BABY_2.JPG
    BABY_2.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 25
  • BABY_3.JPG
    BABY_3.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 21
  • BABY_6.JPG
    BABY_6.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 18
  • BABY_10.JPG
    BABY_10.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 20
  • BABY_13.JPG
    BABY_13.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 20
Can't upload her dvd, :( Was trying to upload it to my laptop to make a copy of it to send back to Ireland to my Mum as the lady told me that there's no copyright on them so copy away........ CAN'T DO ITTTTTTTTTTTT :cry:

awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! she's GORGEOUS!!!
I'm glad you had such a wonderful time!
xoxoxo

Oh wow. I'm trying to talk hubby into one of these but he's refusing and I can't afford it on my own. And I'm running out of time!

Aww she's absolutely beautiful. What great photos.

xx

those scans are magical-i really want one but not sure where i can have one!

Oh!!! What a little doll!!!

Aren't you SO happy you had that done?? My DH was a little skeptical at first, but we're BOTH so glad we got to see our little one like that!!!

xx

Thanks for all your lovely comments, Girls twas the best £180 we ever spent in our lives, twas so much more personal than a scan, I got it done with the Verulum Clinic where I also had our Gender scan done, they're so nice there, I'd highly reccomend them to anyone in their region xxx

Your pic's are really wonderful!!! :cloud9:

We have ours next Thursday - we get one complimentary with our healthcare package (i.e. all maternity costs).

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->