4d scans?

loz

Reaction score
has any one had a 4d scan at babybond, if so which package did u get and what did u get 4 it? do u recommend?

:wave:

Sorry haven't done it myself but have been looking and wondering about it too, still undecided about whether to go for one!
Have you got a date booked or not yet?

we had one done at 27 weeks and it was amazing!

yeah its booked for 18th april but im worried coz it says if they cant get good position of baby they will not let u go back for another free of charge like the others do.

hi vickie was that with baby bond?

oh yeah lol. really excited 4 scan i just hope baby is co-operating

I have mine tonight , not with babybond tho xx

Hi hun, I had one done in Lancaster, not with Babybond but a company called Bayscan (if you google it, will come up) they were really good and cheaper than BabyBond at £120. For that I got scanned for about 50 mins, about 5 mins on dvd (he said he usually likes to get about 8-10 mins but because she was putting her hands infront of her face etc he couldnt get as much and only charged us £100 for the whole thing!) plus 30 pics on cd rom and 4 pics printed out. Not sure if it would be worth you travelling or not? HTH xxxxx

Im getting a 4d scan; but im getting mine from babybrite! This is much cheaper then babybond, its 200pound at babybond which my friend wasn't happy with because they said the DVD lasts 15minutes, only for her to realise it was seconds, not minutes!! At babybrite you have a choice of packages, im just going to buy the £80 one, my mams friend got one done and she got 10scan photos and a DVD! Which i think is great for this price :happydance: xx

we had one done it was brill we paid £99 for 2 colour photos, a cd with about 70 images on it and a dvd for 15 mins which inc 4d and 2d scans.

we used babyview they were really good and we went to the one in barnsley.

x

:hi: loz, as uknow were going to babybond on tuesday :headspin: it was £129 for the 4d solo scan, FX it be great !! i jsut cant wait to see baby again :baby:

honey we have the same package :) cant wait to see what you get on tuesday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->