4dpo and cramping then a BFP?

Aw that's rubbish! Looks like we'll have to to be ttc buddies for another month xxx

I won't ovulate again until january :( hopefully that's my month though. I'm still in bed dreading getting up to find full flow AF :( I'm just going to stay here for a bit and imagine :haha:

Aw thats not so good how long is your cycle? I have or had a short cycle so niw not sure how many days to go on x just gonna take the relaxed approach an see what happens I will know before Xmas though x this is my last chance to get bfp before due date on new yrs eve x an with all my readings I dont know how I'll feel if that doesn't happen my beliefs an faith in my spirits will be totally squashed an that to me seems worse than a bfn xxxx

I agree. I got a psychic reading last night and she said she strongly felt I had conceived this cycle :( ugh :(

I wish I hadn't got so many now :(

my cycles are 50odd days long :( last one was 56, this one was 53 xxxx

Well looks like I got my wish woke this morn with very heavy bleeding x feeling surprisingly ok just glad to know either way x can never trust my symptoms again though! Let's see what this month has to bring x

I've been following this thread, looks like we're cycle twinsies! I was a day or two late, and last night it came on with a fury! Here's to next month! :dust:

Good luck for dec daydream let's catch those eggy's xxxx

Hi Ladies, I know this us an old thread, and I see a few of you have since got your bfp's :):):)

Can I quickly explain my story and concerns - when I got my bfp in June (sadly a mmc at 8 weeks, bo) I cramped for a whole week before my af would have been due and I was thinking 'this just is not right, there must be something wrong'...anyway bfp it was :) So last month when I had cramping from 7dpo I was so excited (it comes and goes, can be stabbing/throbbing sensations too) but af came rught on time.

Now this month the cramping and sharp twinges have started at 4dpo and so it's getting earlier&earler...my LP is 16 days so 12 days til af due...what can it be??? I'm worried there is something wrong. I went to my gp today who said if it were an infection or tissue left from d&e then I'd have an infection&bleeding lots which I haven't. She also ruled out endo stating that causes painful sex, pain throughout whole cycle etc which again I don't have.

It must be cycle related as it only during leutal phase but it's on&off almost every day-mild as in it dorsn't stop me from carrying on with my day-but strong enough to make me feel it whether im distracted or not.

Have any of you ladies had this? All I hope&pray is that it is not something that will affect me getting pregnant x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->