4dpo and cramping then a BFP?

Seemingly they pick up hcg to so they can be used like a hpt xx

if we have conceived this cycle i will be 16 weeks on my birthday on february the 16th! i can't help looking at that being a sign :haha: :haha:

I have tested everyday since sunday af should have been due yest or at latest tomorrow x

Lol well if we're talking signs here's mine one reading said I def know before my daughters 18th on 15th jan if I get bfp this month I will be 12wks on 15/1
My Blackpool one said I'd be more content in dec I'd be past 6wks (1st loss stopped growing then) I'm sure the was something else but my mind has gone blank lolmxx

think we are bonkers :p are you still getting that sciatica type thing in your leg? i have had really itchy heels the last day or so, another 'symptom' :haha:

Yeah leg still funny managed to find something saying it could be uterus lying on the sciatic nerve so least if am I have a reason for that an if not trip to docs I think x also took a funny turn this morn felt like I was swaying had to hold on to wall to steady myself was very strange x been tired all day an now it's nearly bedtime I'm wide awake lol another symptom for me xx feeling unnauturally happy for no reason? Normally get grouchy before af???

Im 4 dpo have been pregnant 6 times before....is anyone else testing around 3rd of december...i feel very crampy...and slightly sick,,,but im not anxious at all..so its not that...can implantation happen that quickly ????

Well today my nipple pain isn't as bad but i've been dizzy and hot, i was at school when all of a sudden my body became super hot, i don't usually get this during PMS , if i don't get a + this month i'm getting checked up. I've been having it since yesterday night. I'll be super cold and wrapped in a blanket then super hot and i want go outside in the cold. I think it might be my hormones praying for that bfp :) baby dust to all.

Well today my nipple pain isn't as bad but i've been dizzy and hot, i was at school when all of a sudden my body became super hot, i don't usually get this during PMS , if i don't get a + this month i'm getting checked up. I've been having it since yesterday night. I'll be super cold and wrapped in a blanket then super hot and i want go outside in the cold. I think it might be my hormones praying for that bfp :) baby dust to all.

Gl bubbles!!!!

Yeah leg still funny managed to find something saying it could be uterus lying on the sciatic nerve so least if am I have a reason for that an if not trip to docs I think x also took a funny turn this morn felt like I was swaying had to hold on to wall to steady myself was very strange x been tired all day an now it's nearly bedtime I'm wide awake lol another symptom for me xx feeling unnauturally happy for no reason? Normally get grouchy before af???

Looking good Mrskg!!!

Aaargh still no af an still bfn x still silently hoping late implantation an too early to pick up hcg but loosing hope by the day! An I've just bought 2frer test an they're not the early one they are one step 1min ones didn't realise an the bloody mui is 100!!! What good is that feel like I've been robbed lol x still got 2 asda 15mui 2 tesco 25mui an the bloody useless frer's x really don't want to spend anymore money on tests! Well except maybe a digi when I finally get bfp lol xxxxx how's everyone else today xxx

could be a good thing though mrskg! you're not out til the witch gets you, I'm still really positive that you're going to get your BFP this month :) xxxx

Thank you thank you thank you yor positive vibes help so much roll on tomorrow lol feel like I wish my life away every fortnight x an with a short cycle that's nearly all the time lol xxx

I am really sad to say i think i jinx myself my painful nipples went away, still praying until testing day.

Af still not here today! An no sigh still White creamy cm around cervix x But still bfn maybe I ov'd late? Or is that just wishful thinking? Trying to keep my hopes up but really thought I'd have had at least a faint line by now! An now my dilemma is I have 4 tests left 2 are 25mui an the other 2 are frer one step bought wrong ones an they're 100mui!!! I mean come on!!! Anyway today's one was 15 so what's the chance of me hitting over 25 tomorrow I'd say slim to none! Blah!! The wait goes on & on & on xxx

I threw up last night was not feeling good chills and heartburn and sick just felt so sick. Nipples looks swollen and puffy breast hurts at side, maybe i o earlier then expected who knows i have a milky discharge i don't know if i'm thinking to much or Bfp soon , i hope you get your bfp soon Mrskg

Sorry your feeling so rubbish bubbles hopefully it's for a good reason though x

Bfn agaaaain still no af x confused.com xxx

What dpo are you? I'm expecting AF today, but temp stayed up and still just spotting. BFN too. Looks like we're both on AF watch today. :dust: here's hoping she doesn't show and we get our BFPs tomorrow!

What dpo are you? I'm expecting AF today, but temp stayed up and still just spotting. BFN too. Looks like we're both on AF watch today. :dust: here's hoping she doesn't show and we get our BFPs tomorrow!

I've not got a clue :wacko: on my 25 day cycle I should have got af on wed then i thought maybe fri longest cycle been 27 an now on cd 29 looks like I should use ov strips or something least then I'd know dpo xxx fx'd for you xxx

I've not got a clue :wacko: on my 25 day cycle I should have got af on wed then i thought maybe fri longest cycle been 27 an now on cd 29 looks like I should use ov strips or something least then I'd know dpo xxx fx'd for you xxx

you maybe ovulated late love, don't worry yet as AF still hasn't shown her face! just keep testing :hugs:

It's cost me a bloody fortune x lucky hubby got no clue lol x never ordered ic's this month cause even when I got bfp they never ever showed a line but maybe should have to help curb my poas addiction! Just found 10 clear blue digi's on eBay for £20 so if I do get bfp I'll be ordering them to save some £££'s as I know I will want to keep an eye on progress x watch this space will update tomorrow an the next day an the next lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->