4dpo and cramping then a BFP?

It's cost me a bloody fortune x lucky hubby got no clue lol x never ordered ic's this month cause even when I got bfp they never ever showed a line but maybe should have to help curb my poas addiction! Just found 10 clear blue digi's on eBay for £20 so if I do get bfp I'll be ordering them to save some £££'s as I know I will want to keep an eye on progress x watch this space will update tomorrow an the next day an the next lol xxx

looking forward to your updates! :hugs:

Well ladies just a wee update still waiting x no af no bfp x still got loads off symptoms don't feel like I'm out just yet x fx'd a late bfp is a good sign for me xxxx

I think it will be :) xxxx

I'm 10DPO, I was going to wait a week tomorrow to test but I might test tonight or tomorrow, I don't know if I can wait :( I don't know what to do!

Oh how exciting x well in hindsight I wish I'd waited but on other hand I'd want to know as soon as I could so can't win reallly x keep me posted what ever you decide x fx'd for you xxx

I really want to wait! I think ill wait, ill let you know if I end up testing :) AF due tomorrow xxxx

I know that waiting feeling Unfortunately I'm not too good at it lol x I've found the best way to stop myself poas is to run to toilet pee wipe an flush lol when it's gone it's gone :haha:

hahahaha :) I think ill try that actually! what do you think is a worse disappointment - a BFN or AF coming? I can't decide!

For me def af coming least right now I still could be if af shows face you're well an truly out the game x

Oh maybe I should mention I never got a bfp with my first daughter (17yrs ago) till I was 13wks wondering what the chance are of that happening again, obviously I would get bloods done before then now but back then I was 16 on the pill and didn't think I was pregnant x they eventually done bloods thinking I needed hormone treatment x I now have a gorgeous 17yr old daughter to show for that xx

tested with a FRER and got :bfn: , onto next cycle, I think I would probably have fainted if it was positive, I've never seen two lines :haha:

hoi dont run your not out yet lol you have to stick to same advice you give me :thumbup:

:haha: after I typed that I realised what I said, you're right - AF isn't here yet. I'm getting AF type cramps so thinking she will be here tomorrow. fingers crossed I'm wrong :D

:hugs:

oooooooooooooh af cramps can be a good sign too lol xxx

still cramping today, I went to the toilet because I felt 'wet' and was cramping which usually means AF is here but it was just loads of watery pink/brown tinged CM, it was actually dripping out of me into the toilet. no sign of AF. is that spotting? I've never spotted before, usually AF just comes bright red full flow and I've never cramped without getting AF.

feeling a bit hopeful just now, i'll just have to wait and see!

Fxd all sounding good x I don't spot either but yeas I'd say it sounds it x implantation hopefully xxx

I went to doc feel like he's testing me for everything else but what I went for x bloods for kidney liver thyroid celiac an about 6 other things! MRI for my back an leg! An physio for my leg! Totally dismissed cysts didnt even feel my belly x says late period could be stress I disagree x says i maybe have pregnancy symptoms due to chemicals I disagree with this too x told him urine tests didn't work with my first pregnancy he said this is rare, yeah I know that but still happened he says I've to wait another wk before I test again went to nurse to get bloods done an asked for a quantitive blood test to be done an doc agreed so at least getting that x app not till next wed can't believe it takes a bloody wk for results but least getting somewhere x I'm going to just go by that I'm not pregnant an anything above that is a bonus x

(updated) I'm actually thinking it'd be better if I'm not pregnant now ...SAY WHAT??? Lol x been thinking all day an if something wrong with any of the results I want to know before beany comes x I'm so glad he's done thyroid test I'm actually hoping i have an under active thyroid as that's easily treated an can cause mc so least I'd have a reason an a cure all at once x I'm feeling really relaxed and reminding myself to trust in my spirits an what will be will be xx

Well looks like I got my wish woke this morn with very heavy bleeding x feeling surprisingly ok just glad to know either way x can never trust my symptoms again though! Let's see what this month has to bring x

How's you foquita? Xxxx

Well looks like I got my wish woke this morn with very heavy bleeding x feeling surprisingly ok just glad to know either way x can never trust my symptoms again though! Let's see what this month has to bring x

How's you foquita? Xxxx

aw no, so sorry to hear that :( :hugs: I'm ok, more brown spotting last night and this morning and bad cramps so I think AF is on her way today :( xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->