4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Aww yay! I miss the feeling of Rowan moving inside me. Was definitely the saddest part about giving birth.

Yep... bought a cheapie and have one frer but don't need them this cycle- spotting is heavier, AF is here. If she comes full force tonight, would I count tonight as cd 1? Or tomorrow? I never know.

Hmm stumped now... spotting slowed again. Maybe my LP is just lengthening? I think it used to be 12 days before Rowan...

Are you still thinking about seeing your doctor about the spotting? Surely it can't be normal that you keep spotting and then stop again and then start again? (No offence!)
I just got a call from that midwife that i'd been leaving messages for... she woke me up! :( told her it was sorted now.

Went to the toilet early this morning cause i had bad stomach cramps l. So i walked down the stairs in the dark and missed a step at the bottom!! Luckily i landed on one knee, as if i was proposing to someone! Totally freaked me out though!

Hmmm what is up with this stop and go!!

Haha figures that the midwife would call! Hope you made her feel bad that you had to do all the running around! Scary slip! Glad you didn't completely fall over like me!

Scary slip indeed! That must have stopped your heart for a sec. Hope you're alright. :flower: And yep, that's the way of the world... now that it is sorted, she gets back to you. Wow. But I am glad things are moving finally :) We wanna see your parts, little fluff!

Took a test before wiping... seems to be "light" flow now? Maybe? Lmao. Either way, test was negative (glad it wasnt my frer) so maybe I was right and my LP is just trying to normalize to a bit longer? Meh. And temp can't be considered as it was over an hour early- Rowan has a doc's appointment on the other side of town close to our normal wake up time and we have to bus. And nah... not sure I want to go in for me just yet. Try one more month first... I hate the doctor's lol... more accurately, I hate being told there isn't anything to be done and "just wait and see".

Anyways, how goes, Ms Talia?

Ya well hopefully your LP keeps getting longer, maybe even for 9 months! Haha ya I think it's fair to see how next cycle goes, hopefully your timing will be just as good. Again 20% chance even when it's perfect.

I'm doing good, it's kurtis's birthday today! Going for dinner and cake with kurtis's family tonight. Should be fun! Otherwise thanksgiving stuff this weekend.

Happy Birthday to your hubby Talia!! Have fun tonight! :)

Sorry to see you started a new chart Caitlyn!! :( Hopefully you can time it properly again this cycle. And I guess it is a good thing if your LP is starting to lengthen again, cause short LP's are never good. :hugs:

I'm fine, I think baby is fine aswell, felt him/her move a couple of times today, must've changed position though as it's not as strong. Gonna check hb again tonight just cause I fell.
But surely that wouldn't have done anything considering I sort of just jumped, cause I was trying to take another step but missed one....

Happy Birthday, Kurtis! :D Have a great evening with the hubby!

And Ella, I am certain bub is fine... I slipped and fell in the tub (was only halfway up) when pregnant with Rowan, around the same point in pregnancy too... baby is fine :) They have a way nicer cushion in there :)

I know! You still worry though!
I did feel 'it' move a couple more times today. Still gonna have a listen though - always nice to have an 'excuse' to listen - hubby won't let me listen randomly most of the time! He's too scared I'll worry! :haha:
Though he did say I've been much better this time than I was last time. Then again last time around this time, or around 16ish weeks I think I took some ibuprofen, as I thought you could and then read that you're not supposed to and totally freaked out!!! So that didn't help!!

It's time for bed for me now! Hope you have/had a great night with your in-laws and hubby Talia!!!!

When we listened to baby last night he/she kicked the doppler :haha: We could hear it and I felt it aswell!!

Good news today: Got my scandate!! 23rd of October, 3.15pm!!! Bit bummed it's in the afternoon cause that means we'll have to wait half the day before we go there!!! But on the other hand, cause it's in the afternoon Jay's mum might be able to look after Lucas for us! Cause she works nights and gets up around 2/3pm so hopefully she can take him for a bit! So excited we finally know when it's gonna happen though!! CAN'T WAIT!!! :happydance: - 12 more sleeps!

Eee yay! Glad you got the date! Sucks its in the afternoon though but oh well! Hopefully Lucas would be taken care of then! Can't wait to know what it is!! Any inklings?

Bah I wrote a reply but when I copied it to the desktop version to post a pic it got all buggered! Well, dinner last night out with Kurtis his parents his aunt and a cousin was nice. Went over to his parents where his grandparents uncle and a couple more cousins met us for ice cream cake, soooo yummy,my fav! I finished my next knitting project while I was there, same booties as the pumpkin ones but I added the flowers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
Aww so sweet, Talia! Love those... will need to comission you for some props ;) Lol.

Ella, so sweet! Rowan hated the doppler and always kicked it and squirmed away.

Ahw they're really nice Talia!! You're so quick aswell! Guess it helps they're small :)

Here's my 19 wk picture

Attachments

• 19wks.jpg
    19wks.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3
Can't believe you guys are 19 and 21 weeks... And I'm on cycle 8 lol. Sometimes I wish I could just do it the normal way :( At least that way it can be fun.

Awww it's ok Caitlyn! Next cycle is underway but I'm sure it's not as fun or romantic doing the donor thing! Lol

I bet it must be annoying/frustrating having to do it with a donor.... cause it is more fun doing it the normal way, but also cause you rely on the both of you having time so much aswell! :hugs:
But yes, your next cycle is underway and you WILL get that bfp!! :dust:

Oh and Talia you asked earlier whether I had any inklings... I said boy at first, mainly cause I wanted to prevent myself from getting disappointed if it is another boy, but I've started feeling more girl lately.... Don't know whether it's wishful thinking or whether it's a genuine feeling!
On our March thread there's 15 girls, 10 boys and 4 yellow's at the moment (2 of the boys are identical twins though so obviously they HAVE to be the same sex, they even share the same sac I think I remember the mum mentioning that)
There was a definite advantage for the girls at first but lately boys have been catching up a little. So it kinda makes me think it's a girl, cause there are/were so many girls, but then again, if there's already so many girls then the odds are that ours is a boy :winkwink:
ugh... I don't know! :dohh: Guess I'll just have to wait!

Have you got a feeling about yours?? ?

Hahaha I'm still on the fence. Like before I was mostly leaning girl but after our last scan I think for a few weeks I was feeling quite boy-ish but now I'm not feeling it either way!

:)pink::pink:) :winkwink:

How are you ladies? Happy Thanksgiving :D I'm thankful to have a few ears to chat to about things my real life friends don't understand and are bored of hearing. :hugs: Thank you, Talia and Ella :D I hope your weekend is full of family and friends and good times... even if you don't celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving :winkwink:

Awww thanks Caitlyn, I'm very thankful for this thread too! It's nice to have somewhere to go to hash things out not the regular questions ppl ask constantly! Big thanksgiving plans today but it'll be nice!

Ahw happy thanksgiving!! :hugs:
I'm thankful for having you girls too, always nice to have someone to vent to when you don't want other people to know about it or they don't understand!!
Glad you feel you can talk to us aswell!! :hugs:

We don't celebrate thanksgiving at all in the UK, but Jay's brother just came back from Canada (with work/army) and he came over last night and staying with us for 2 nights. Lucas is definitely happy to see him again! And Jay's parents came over aswell.
Can't wait for my parents to come over, which is happening on saturday and they're staying for a couple of days, then going to see my sister, who lives about 3hrs drive away and then they'll come back to ours for a day or so before going back home. Got quite a lot of family coming over the next month or so, cause my sister is due to give birth in november so my other sister wants to come stay with us for a night when they're over to see the baby and then my brother and his wife also come to stay with us for a couple of days when the baby is born (my sister's baby that is!)
And then there's Jay's brother who will want to stay with us when he's got more time off aswell!
I like having people stay with us though!!

Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your thanksgiving weekend!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->