4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Hope everyone had a relaxing Sunday yesterday! Today we're hopefully heading to the big mall, west Ed! Should be fun need to take kurtis's friend to do some retail therapy him and his gf of about 7 years are not doing well, she's leaving him for someone else trying to make it seem like they're just not working out when he already knows she's been sneaking around... Breaks my heart he's such a good guy and I really liked her too til now! He's staying with us this weekend from Calgary... Poor guy he's just heart broken and the anger etc is just sinking in:(

Ahw poor guy! I hate it when people cheat, I really just don't see why you would do that!! If you don't love the other person anymore then just break up with them, and if you do love them then you don't need anyone else do you?? :shrug:
At least he'll get plenty of retail therapy in that mall!! We went to it when we were in America/Canada and it was soooo huge!! I'd definitely go there again, just because it was awesome!

Hope you guys had a nice weekend! You must be stuffed with turkey and all the other delicious foods!!

We had a chinese last night (always nice when Jay's brother comes over and takes us out for dinner or gets us take-aways! :winkwink:) I was totally stuffed afterwards though!!
We took a walk to the 'local' town today, which is a 6mile round trip, my back was killing me again though so I'm pretty proud of myself and surprised I made it all the way (both ways!)

Aww that sucks about your friend, I hope he got a good distraction at WEM.

Ella, I am impressed :) I normally struggle with 5 km which is less than 3miles I think hahaha. Well I guess it depends on my mood and on my hips as they are always so sore... I should get them checked as they kind of vet me locked in place sometimes. It may just be a weight thing.

Speaking of, on my way to a fitness bootcamp right now :) I am nervous but excited. My friend's sister runs it, and I am going with him because he is too chicken to do it alone.

Oh and do either of you find it odd that my temp is still above my old coverline? Lol. Was knly under for one day. Stupid body...

Hmmm that is odd... crazy temp!!
Good luck at the bootcamp thing! I'm sure you'll get a good work-out!!

We usually only walk there and take the bus back, but we have no money at the moment (getting some tomorrow!) So we couldn't. Jay's brother suggested taking a taxi home but we don't like having lucas in a car with no carseat (eventhough it's legally allowed in a taxi).

Got my first mw appointment tomorrow and gonna go to the doctors in the afternoon to get a mole checked out.... i've had it for as long as i can remember, it's sort of on my boob, just high up. It's not moved or changed colour or shape or anything but i'm pretty sure that it was flat before, whereas now it feels slightly raised, which i'm pretty sure is a new thing. So best to get it checked.
8 more sleeps till my scan!! It'll be 7 soon, as i'm about to go to sleep now!

Hey! Had another MW group appt thing today, Kurtis didn't come this time lol he was the only guy last time. Stubborn baby was hiding behind the placenta for a few mins..
We were talking about a few of my miles the other day, I think one or two seem more raised that normal, maybe it's a pregnancy thing?
That's cool, I've always wanted to try boot camp, that is also weird about your temp Caitlyn.... If AF wasn't around or super light I'd be reconsidering peeing on some sticks!

Hi ladies! I'm finally home and getting back to reality. Hope you are all keeping well!!

Sorry you are joining us here again instead of in the first tri, Kristy. Hope your honeymoon was good though!

And don't worry... I peed on another stick anyways... can't trust AF anymore... it's so weird. Got an evap to top it off. So mean. Anyways, looks as if AF has finally buggered off. And I have so many moles and lots of new ones and some mukti toned ones... it would take forever to bring them uo to the docs haha. So I'm just hoping I'm fine lol.

That's ok Caitlyn, I'm not "trying" too hard anyways and didn't expect much while away- it was exhausting! Plus even if I were, I'd have to come back.! I've spent lots of hours reading this thread lol. :D
I've never experienced an evap before I'm sure they're worse then having AF! Hopefully you get a sticky bfp this month! You really deserve it!!

Can we see the evap Caitlyn?? Or have you thrown it out??
Hope you're ok! At least it's nice that AF seems to have buggered off!!

Welcome back Kristy! Hope you had a nice time!

Hey kristy! Good to see you again!

Boo evap! But counting down til O! Go go go!

Another flu shift, on the west end.... And today Kurtis is going for hypnotherapy to quit smoking, hope he enjoys it and it works!

How's everyone doing this October day!

* WARNING * Rant coming up!!

Remember I told you about things my BIL was saying on FB??? (I think I ranted about that here before?!)

Well tonight he struck again!! :dohh: He posted this thing about a massive tv (like a home cinema type thing) that costs £42,000. He said this thing about you should read the reviews on this, it's so funny! So I thought I'd have a look and the comments were quite funny, so ridiculous that they were funny.
Well anyway, he commented on his own link saying: funny aint it... you walk past council house estates and look through front windows...they all have screens like this filling up their lounges and yet they can't afford basic food! lol :p ahhh the comfort of job-seekers and housing benefits!...and having lots of kids

AAAARGGGHH!!!! That REALLY pissed me and Jay off!! He really doesn't have a clue about things like that so why comment on it?? I know he didn't aim it at us, but still, he makes everyone that ever claimed job-seekers and housing benefits and gets money for their kids seem like they are living the big life! Yes, there ARE people that do that, they'd rather have all the flashy things in the world and then go: oh crap, I don't have any money for food. Or they like to buy drugs etc with the money that taxpayers (effectively) give them! Which is ridiculous and I totally don't agree with people that do that! But to make a comment like that and make it seem as if everyone that lives (or HAS to live) on benefits does that REALLY pisses me off!!
It's not like he's never been to our house and seen what we have - we've still got one of those 90's tv's which is huge (not the screen, but the whole thing!) and it even has dead pixels (sometimes people's faces go green when they're right underneath the 'right' spot!) And we don't have a car cause we can't afford it. We can't really do xmas this year cause we can't afford to really buy any presents. We don't have money to go out all the time.
We've lost about £450 a month since hubby lost his job in the army.
Don't get me wrong, we can still afford to eat and buy clothes when we have to but it's always a puzzle to figure out where the money comes from, but that doesn't mean that we're having a baby that we can't afford! - hope you don't think we were stupid enough to try for a baby when we can't afford it! And to be honest, we hoped that hubby would have a job by now but because of the whole situation with the house he hasn't been able to. Either way he really shouldn't comment on things he knows nothing about!!

He was lucky that his grandparents left him and his 3 siblings their house that had been paid off! His sister started living in it and now that she could get a mortgage the rest of them have all got their 1/4 share of the worth of the house. Which meant him and my sister could get a mortgage, as you need quite a sizeable deposit here in the UK (not sure what it's like over there!) But he's obviously oblivious to what it's like not to have everything he's been handed on a plate!!

I just can't understand why people would say stuff like that, especially when they've seen someone in their own family struggle with things because they are in that situation! I used to think it was easy living on benefits, because of all the people the cheat the system and just spend their money on whatever (my sister-in-law is one of them!) But because we're married and therefore I'm not a single mum and we claim jointly and also cause we're honest on our claim forms we don't get to do stuff like that! But it definitely isn't as easy as it seemed!

Jay was literally sitting in his chair shaking because he was so angry about what my BIL said! He said if he was here he would've smacked him!! :dohh:

Ok, sorry, rant is over now!! I'm done!! SORRY!!!

Oh jeez that is insensitive and this is jays brother?? Wow! You'd think he'd be a bit understanding. Just keep your wits about you, he clearly has no clue about life but its def infuriating!

No it's my sister's husband. He said he meant it sarcastically, as a joke... he was pretending to be 'one of those people that moan about it'..... Though I still reckon he meant it!
Either way, he seemed to have apologized as Jay commented on his status (I actually sent him a private message). So we just said we'll forgive and forget and just move on!
Feel really bad for hubby though.... He said this in one of the comments: I wish I could give my family anything they want, shame I cant, and its my fault we are in this mess in the first place, well get back on our feet eventually :cry: It's actually making me cry!! It's not his fault at all, it's just something that happened and we'll get through it....

Aww I feel sorry for your hubby. He sounds stressed. Your quality of life isn't bad, he shouldn't be so harsh on himself. Money isn't everything :) :hugs:

Yeah he's not a very happy bunny sometimes! He just blames himself too much and for no reason really!! He always worries way too much aswell!!
He applied for 16 jobs in the past week I think, so hopefully he'll hear something soon! They're not great jobs, but at least it's a job and we should be better off money wise! :)

Felt baby kick quite hard this morning, think I may have even seen one of the kicks, but he/she won't do it again now!! Probably gone to sleep again :haha:
6 more sleeps till our scan!!!

How are you girls? What are you upto this weekend??

Sorry for disappearing :) Got lots going on. Two kids bday parties today, had to make some shoes, and clean the house and I've got lots if editing to do. Sigh. Lol. How are you ladies?

Yay for feeling bubs stronger though! :D

I'm good! Can't believe I'm 20 weeks already!! 4 more sleeps to our scan!! Really hope baby will cooperate! There's been 2 girls in our March thread that haven't been able to find out (yet) because baby closed their legs!! One of them, the sonographer was shaking the scanner to try to get baby to move, apparently she did it so hard the the poor girl threw up!!! :dohh: Couldn't believe it!!

We went to the shop this morning to get a chicken for our roast tomorrow. Jay is doing the same one as last time when his parents came over! It was soooo nice!!! And I'm doing an apple crumble for after!
After that we had some lunch, cleaned the house a bit and tidied up and now we're just waiting for my parents and my brother to come over! Should be here soon(ish)

What are you girls upto this weekend?? Other than editing for you Caitlyn!

Hey ladies,
AFM, we went over to the new house and decided on some things! We're getting a new kitchen instead of redo-ing the hardwood, we'll do laminate instead! Happy about that.

Otherwise my friend has been in almost labour we were over here last night and she was having contractions 5 mins apart for 4-5 hours and then it would stop... Then again for another chunk of hours. I'm here at her house now... Probably go for a million walks lol

Ella, I'm now kicking my self for not getting a roast when I went shopping the other day. It sounds really yummy!!

Talia, that sounds really exciting! New kitchen!! New bub!

Afm, I applied for a new job the other day and I've had a job trial already so hopefully I'll get a call this week. The manager really liked me it just depends how another girl goes on Monday. Oh and my sister gave me a heap of elevit and menevit. She got it from a seminar!!

What are elevit and menevit? And good luck with your job search :)

And yay for having family over, Ella. How was the roast chicken?

And yay new kitchen, Talia!! When do you figure you'll move in again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->