4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

I think our goal is dec 1... Kurtis is over there today pulling everything out...

The ikea kitchen planning website is driving me up the wall!

The elevit and menevit are our (Australian) too of the range pregnancy vitamins and pre-pregnancy vitamins.

Talia that sounds exciting!

My sister brought me a Doppler yesterday. It's for when I do fall pregnant. But I really want to try it out so I'm thinking I'll take it to my friend who's 28 weeks :)

Oh and I just wanted to let you know that 3 of my friends are pregnant and all are having boys so I'm thinking there's two girls in here... :)

Sorry I've been a little AWOL! As you know we had my parents and brother staying over for the weekend, so not been online much!
They've just left to go to my sister!
And Caitlyn, the roast was awesome! (again!!) Hubby is great at cooking! :thumbup:

2 more sleeps till the scan!!! YAY!! Just over 48 hours to go!!

How have you girls been??

Oh yay two days!! That's exciting! Little one better cooperate!! I can't wait to hear if its blue or pink!

Wow BnB changed... interesting. Has been the same colours since I started in 2009... anyways :)

So I signed on long term with this bootcamp and the instructor says she will just modify routines if I fall pregnant. Locking in the price at less than half of what it is being raised to, so I had to act now. But I think it will be good.

So excited to hear whether it is a boy or girl, Ella! Eee! Can't believe you both are so far along ♡

Yeah I know, I don't like the new BnB! But someone told me you can change it back, so I did!! If you go to User CP then in the 'settings &options' bit click 'edit options' scroll down to 'miscellaneous' and change the 'forum skin' to BnB Momtastic, it'll look just like it always did! Or has done in the past year or so at least! (I remember it changing something before, can't remember what changed, but it must've been in 2011 or something)
When I opened a page yesterday I was like: why isn't it loading properly?? (sometimes my google chrome doesn't work properly straight away, but when I reload it comes up like normal) but when I reloaded it it stayed the same! :haha:

Only 27.5 hours to go!!! :haha: Can't wait!!! Can't believe it's tomorrow!!!! :happydance:

Good going on the bootcamp!!! Definitely good to save money on it aswell!! :thumbup: And it's nice that they'll alter the exercises when you're pregnant!!

I've got an appointment with the dermatologist at the hospital on saturday - about my mole - it's freaking me out! Not because I think something is wrong with it, just cause I've never been to hospital for anything other than bloodtests, scans or giving birth! It's intimidating, I'm too scared that they'll hurt me! haha I know that if I'd have to have a c-section I'd be freaking out aswell, cause I've never had any operations before!
And I've also got to get my flu jab on saturday.... But might change that appointment because my parents will be back here, so if we want to do anything I don't want to have to go there, as it's right in the middle of the day!

Oh wow, that time has gone fast! Can't wait until you find out Ella!!

Hmm, I was wondering if I could get you ladies to help me with my temp charts? I have no clue what it means!

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/47c332

Looks to me like you MIGHT've ovulated on cd20, but not sure, until there's some more temps you can't really tell much from it!

Did you do the lessons on the FFwebsite?? They're really good, it helped me learn to read charts!

Yeah boot camp Caitlyn! That sounds like an awesome deal!

Woot time is just flying Ella ! Can't wait to see it. And I'm sure your mole appt will be fine, they might not even do anything to it.

About your chart, I'm not sure what to say about it... I don't see a clear answer at all, maybe O'd cd 20 or 21... But what's really going to throw FF off is all the fertile cm days all thru the cycle... Are you sure they were truly Ewcm or watery days? Either way looks like you bd is well covered, give it more time to see the big picture

What has me stumped is that I only have at max a cycle of 27 days (longest all year) and usually only 25 day cycles.:shrug: and until this month I've just been going off of cm. Maybe my temp is telling me it's getting too hot for a doona. :shrug:
I only use ff on my phone but I will go check it out today. Thank you for your help!!:flower:

Ps to update on my friend, she had her baby at 1230 today! Took a verbena and castor oil cocktail yesterday morning from the midwife and things started picking up yesterday evening finally. Don't have much more details til I go visit but she did have a smooth home birth and her and Oakley Jackson are doing great!

Ahw congrats Talia!! I saw it on FB, but yay! so cool!! :happydance:

Kristy (right??) if you've always had a 27day cycle it would make sense for you to ovulate around CD13/14 as that would give you a 14/13 day LP, which is a nice length!! Hope you catch the eggy!!

15.5hrs to go until my scan! Can't wait!! (can you tell?? :winkwink:) Going to bed now though, so it won't be too long when I wake up! :haha:

Update ASAP! I keep checking even though its too early!!

It is almost 6 your time, I'm dying!!! Hahaha. Pink or blue?!!

Everything was good... had to go for a walk after a while as baby decided to turn around face down so they couldn't get the rest of the heart properly....
But everything seems fine and ........

IT'S A BOY!!!!

Attachments

• CAM01252.jpg
    CAM01252.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1
  • CAM01253.jpg
    CAM01253.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1
  • CAM01241.jpg
    CAM01241.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
  • CAM01242.jpg
    CAM01242.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1
  • CAM01243.jpg
    CAM01243.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
So cause I was right, guessing a boy, I was allowed to pick the first thing we bought for baby...... Which was this (the other picture is in the other post :haha: and the last sleepsuit is just a stripey one)

Attachments

• CAM01244.jpg
    CAM01244.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 0
Aww yay so cute! I'm kind of jealous not knowing lol but very sweet idea for the reveal!!

YAY!!!!!! How exciting!!! I love the jumpsuits!! Congrats on your healthy baby boy!!

Thank you. I had a feeling that I O'd around cd16 but I didn't have the temp to back it up. Only a few more days and I'll know either way.

Only thing with having another boy is that we'll have to keep an eye on his groin area again... Cause hubby and Lucas both had an inguinal hernia when they were little.... it was horrible to see and Lucas would cry really bad aswell!
Luckily it was an easy surgery to get it fixed but it was horrible to take him to hospital when he was only about a year old! Hubby was in a wheelchair for a while when he had his operation done! cause he was a bit older than Lucas, think he was 2 or 3 when he had his!
But I guess the good thing is that we know about it and know to keep an eye on it! So we can get it sorted as soon as we spot it!

Well I hope he doesn't get one, and you don't have to worry. But awwww I'm feeling super jealous lol. Very cute.:D

Afm, first donation is tonight :)

Kristy, is it possible that your trip delayed O? That is what it looks like to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->