4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Thanks ladies, I'm past the in between but still depending what I wear its either super obvious or looks oddly fat. So might as well rock it... I still haven't bought maternity pants, have to jimmy rig the top buttons on everything or wear stretchy pants lol.

I think it's too early for a temp dip to be a sign of AF! Negative nancy! Haha Jk! You're still in until the red lady rags! Bahaha

Here's what I've just just finished for my friend's wee boy who's due in a few weeks! I love it, it's so adorable!! Wee pretty proud of myself. I think my biggest preggo symptom is craftiness hahaha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1
Oh and Ella, if my bladder is too full, usually waking me up a hour or so before I get up its super painful and kind of feels like you've pulled a muscle... It's annoying! Your bladder can really put a lot of strange pressure on your uterus so it doesn't surprise me.. Still sucks. I've also peed myself a little, mostly with big sneezes that sneak up on me! Oh the joys

Ahw that hat and those gloves are so cute!!!!! :baby: They're awesome!!!
I've never tried crochet before.... I've got a book on crochet and knitting, which I mainly bought for the knitting part. But I have thought about trying crochet. Just haven't got to it yet.

I'm more a x-stitch girl, just started a new project!

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, Talia, we should really add each other on FB so we can all chat on there, and you can see pics and stuff aswell!! (and I can nose on yours :winkwink:)

Oh yes!! You should be able to find me thru Caitlyn... I'm guessing I'm her only friend by the name of Talia!

If you ever want to look at patterns etc Ravelry is a good site that's where all the patterns are and you can search by knitting or crochet... I'm trying to find some easy booties to do... It's really not hard to learn, YouTube has it all!

Omgoodness that hat and (booties?) Are soooo sweet! If she does newborn photos she HAS to get rhe photographer to ise those for a few shots! Omg. And I think I need to pay you to make me some for my prop stash lol! Aaaand I am not a negative Nancy! But last month I only had a 7 or 8 day LP (forget which at the moment and too lazy to check) so really, it could be AF related but it is def not the upward pattern of a pregnancy.

They're scratch mitts lol the booties will look bootier. There are so many cute patterns etc for photo shoots! I don't know if I'm that skilled quite yet but it would be fun to make them!!
And I suppose you're right with your strange LPs lately. I guess if it happens again at least you can go to your doc knowing it wasn't just a coincidence... Sigh... We'll all be waiting to see!

Even that hat would suffice for a newborn shoot in October ♡ So so sweet. Eurgh I am emotional this evening... can't believe Rowan is two. His party is tomorrow. Sigh... I sure hope I'm not broken to have any more kids... I just want one like right meow.

Aww :hugs: I'm sure it's hard not to be emotional with Rowan growing up so fast plus the stresses of ttc... I wish there was something I could do to make that baby dust fairy come on down... I know you probably have some planning and stuff for the party too but just focus on being positive and excited for Rowan on his big day!!
Hopefully your emotions cooperate in the next few days. Just think its totally more than likely that you'll have a wee baby celebrating with you for Rowan's next bday if not at least preggo! That's exciting right? :D

Totally normal to be emotional when your LO turns 2!! I almost cried when we did the cake on Lucas' birthday! I just couldn't believe he was 2 already and growing up so fast!! Still amazes me almost every day!!
Just try to enjoy the day! :flower:

And I guess you're right about your LP (it was 8 days btw, I checked :winkwink:) So that means if it's like that again spotting today... Fingers crossed you won't!!
:hugs: :hugs:

Temp spike again... :shrug: No clue lol. Uterus feels full but it always does so close to AF, so that's not a good indicator either lol. Sigh. Going to go blow up some balloons... got a helium tank last ywar we never used so I hope it's still good :)

What's up with you ladies? How is your weekend?

Hmmm well better than a drop! Dunno what to say but I'm happy! Hopefully that tank is good! We're having an early thanksgiving dinner and heading to watch a bit of football at a friends until we have to go.

Yay for temp spike! Fingers crossed it's gonna continue!

Hubby made a lovely roast chicken for dinner, with roast potatoes as his parents came over (and we said we'd pay them back for helping us move and helping us with the house with lots of roast dinners! :haha:) and I made a chocolate cake (betty crocker, devil's food cake) for dessert!!
Jay's dad LOVES chocolate (cake) so he had like half the cake :haha:

I made chocolate cakes for Rowan's party, but from scratch from my Memere's recipes... wish she knew that I use them now. She used to worry that I would never learn to cook or bake, as I never had an interest in cooking. Baking, yes, though. I still wasn't interested until a few years after she had passed when I grew tired of always eating out.

And I don't know what to say about my temp either. Just nod and say "hmmm" I guess haha!

It smells so autumny today... where did summer go?? The leaves on my tree in the front are almost all gone now... maybe I will buy a rake and make a pile for Rowan to play in...

Talia, that sure is an early Thanksgiving dinner! Mmm I'm jealous lol. My brother is hosting this year and I worry as my mum has always hosted... but we will see! It is next weekend. And Ella that all sounds scrumptious! All this talk of food is making me hungry hahaha!

I usually bake my cakes from scratch, but you can never really get such a rich chocolate taste when you do it from scratch! The betty crocker one is soooooo nice!!!! I don't like cooking, don't have the patience for it. But I like baking and decorating the cakes! (you might've seen the cake album on my FB :winkwink:)

It was very summery here today! I had to go outside to get some fresh air, cause I was feeling sick again today. So I sat on the doorstep for a while and it was really hot and sunny! I kinda like the autumn/winter days though when you're inside nice and warm and it gets dark early and it's all cosy in the house!

I have the betty crocker one in my baking cupboard, but I actually prefer my Memere's recipe and disagree- it is soooo moist and chocolateyand then the icing isn't icing at all, but whipped cream and chocolate pudding! Mmmm ♡ Maybe you just need to find a better recipe? This one doesn't even have eggs in it cause I can taste eggs in a recipe ;) So my Memere made one without for me and entitled the recipe "Caitlyn's favourite cake" :)

Hmmmm so not going to test today. Will test 11dpo if no AF as it will be a day late then... and I don't have tests in the house... and I am not convinced I am pregnant.

There's still hope! No spotting.....and temp is ok, not too low!!
I'm still not giving up! :winkwink:

Day of folding mount laundry... weeeee... Chu ladies up to?

Hahaha spoke at the same time. How is your night, Ella? You're up late :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->