4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Weoooooo donation!! Lets go Idaho!

My youngest brother also had to go for a hernia repair when he was younger, I think he was closer to 4 or 5 though... Quick fix but still not fun! Fx doesn't happen!

I didn't think of delayed O, thank you! Now I'm hoping that's what happend. Will try to wait for the 30th before testing if AF hasn't shown.

:happydance: yay for first donation!!! WHAT is going on with your temps though Caitlyn?? Did you start temping at a different time??
They're so high compared to your other ones, they're all above where your coverline would usually be! Oh well, you should still be able to see a pattern!
I'm keeping everything crossed for you again! And so is our baby boy :winkwink:

I can't come up with any names.... We thought of Noah, hubby said it was ok.... but I like to use Brian/Bryan as a middle name, but hubby thinks Noah Bryan doesn't sound right! :dohh:
I went through a loooooooong list of names yesterday and only got 8 out of it.... Noah, Justin, Jason, Mason, Kian, Josh, Liam and Riley. None of them really jump out at me though, I don't LOVE any of them (at the moment). Hubby doesn't like Liam and Riley and I don't think he likes Josh either....
I need him to make a list aswell and then compare them I guess...

Ya your chart is definitely on a bit of the odd side! But should be fine in the end!!

Oh dear Ella, now that you know it's a boy it's name time lol! Had you guys picked a girls one? I'm no help here... You just have to go thru the lists and consider some family names maybe if that's traditional or anything...

No, I am still temping at the same time. Very odd chart, I agree. But I am hoping it is a good sign.

And Ella, you have plenty of time to go through names and find the perfect fit :D

Well hubby made a list and we compared... there were 2 names that we both had - funnily enough that's not the one we picked :haha: - they were Noah and Riley (yes, he did put it on his list cause he says he's warming to it)
But he had 1 on his list that I liked aswell but didn't put on mine because I didn't think he would like it! (swear he told me once that he didn't like it!!)

It's gonna be Logan :baby: So we'll have Lucas & Logan :)

And yes we did have a girls name, that was gonna be Hayley (Hayley Joan Boukje) Didn't come up with a middle name for Logan yet, but think it's fine as it is actually....

Have you got any names picked yet Talia???

Awwwwwwwwwwwww I love Logan! AWWWWWWWWW! Yay :D :baby::blue::happydance::dance:

Yay! Yes Logan and Lucas sound really nice together!!

Yes we have names picked out either way! I can't remember if I mentioned them earlier, it's kind of a secret except to our parents... Not as much for the boy name but the girl def since its kind of different...
But if you promise to shhh ill tell....

Jacob Xavier for a boy :blue: and Royen Arquelle for a girl :pink:

I'm pretty sure I blurted now that I think of it.

Ah yay! They're nice names!
Our name is a secret to everyone but you (and the rest of bnb) considering we don't actually know each other in person anyway ;) even our parents and siblings don't know! Don't think we told them with lucas until he was born either!

Jay keeps joking that we'll have a mini hulk and mini wolverine now. Cause lucas is really strong he calls him mini hulk (he even has hulk pj's) and logan is wolverine's name in the xmen films.
Jay just felt him kick for the first time aswell!
Has Kurtis felt any kicks yet?

You did tell us those names before :D Love them. I just woke frim a dream I had just had a little girl and we were deciding on her name... good to know my subconscious also loves the name Lyra, lol. Sad it was a dream though...

Ended up pulling a stomach muscle at bootcamp yesterday :( owies. Also think I may finally call my doc about low progesterone... saw someone talking about breastfeeding and ttc on a fbook group I am in and said she had multiple mcs until she went on a progesterone cream.

Thanks guys! Ya bnb doesn't count for secrets! The mini hulk and wolverine are adorable nicknames hahah!

Kurtis started feeling kicks a few weeks back but baby is shy with him every time I tell him to feel it stops, he gets a little upset lol definitely more and more noticeable.

That sounds like a good idea Caitlyn re: prog... Hopefully that helps! Too bad the subconscious isn't real... I've had pretty tame dreams lately!

All those names are adorable!!!! Before I cm last year we came accross a girls name: Savannah.
Hope you all are having a great weekend.

Still haven't gotten AF yet so I may have O'd late.

My parents and my brother have just left this morning, going back to the UK.
We went bowling last night - they took us :) And I had to run out in the rain to go get the car which was parked in a different garage, on the other side of the town centre! :dohh: My dad would've done it but he didn't know where the garage was, as it was his first time in that town and Jay isn't allowed to drive with the meds he's on and it was a Dutch car aswell (so the steeringwheel was on the wrong side for him)... Oh yeah, that was fun getting out the carpark on my own with the steeringwheel on the 'wrong' side, I had to try and lean out the other window to get the ticket in the machine :haha:
I had my mole appointment in the morning yesterday and they said it could be pregnancy related, at least they weren't worried about it.
Then Jay had an eye test done and discovered he needs glasses. He suffers with chronic headaches, so wearing glasses should hopefully help reduce them, even though his eyes aren't THAT bad. I think he had like +1 on one side and the other was only +0.75 so pretty good still. Anyway, we picked a pair of glasses for him which he can pick up next saturday!

Apparently we're supposed to be getting a hurricane down here tonight. It's pretty windy already, wonder what tonight is gonna bring!

How has your weekend been?? You all had fun?? I saw pictures of your new kitchen (in pieces) Talia! Good luck putting it all together! :thumbup:
Did you get any more donations Caitlyn???

I'll post some pics of the bowling on FB.

Lol that sounds like an interesting car ordeal, Ella haha :) And yay bowling. I haven't been in a few years.. apparently Derek used to be on a bowling team :) Who knew lol. Guess he had to do somethig to pass the time before meeting the love of his life hahaha ;) I'm also glad the mole was nothing :) I have moles from pregnancy, so guess it is common.

No more donations yet but one planned for today, got a + OPK yesterday and we tried but too many people around (Derek's daughter, mainly and she may catch on to his identity lol) SO going to try today... got a neg OPK this morn so thinking i am oving today.

ahh...hope you can get one more in today then!! Bummer you couldn't get it yesterday, but I can understand it's hard with a lot of people around....

Yes that car ordeal was very funny :winkwink: I put the car in neutral (it's not an automatic), then kind of sat on the gearstick in between the 2 seats, accidentally let go of the break :haha: So started rolling back slightly and quickly put my other foot on the break whilst trying to lean out of the window to get the ticket in the machine. My dad said: you could've probably got out and done it and then got back in! But I was too scared that the barrier would close before I could get through it :haha:
Oh and that wasn't the only bit.... The car was on level 3 so I thought I'll take the lift up and pay up there... lift was being serviced so I had to walk up all the stairs, then I got up there and there was no pay machine!!! :dohh: Most carparks will have a pay machine by the lifts on every level. I was like: I'm not going back down to pay and then back up all those stairs..... So I just drove down, parked the car again, paid and then the whole ticket/barrier thing happened :haha: It was a nice adventure :winkwink:

Hey ladies sorry been MIA... Lots of work got done on the house. Yes we ordered and delivered the kitchen ourselves, most of the house got primed yesterday and mostly painted today. I went and inventoried all the ikea stuff, organized it and built 3 cabinets... My back is so sore from sitting on the floor building.... Owwwwieess!

Good parking story and I saw your pics of bowling super cute!!

Glad you're O'ing!! Too bad you couldn't get that donation but hopefully today's was fine! Excited to be in another tww!!

Hello, Talia! I'll have to creep your fbook, I haven't been on much lately. That is all very exciting, though! But be careful with youe back, poor lady. It is under enough stress at it is, carrying that papaya around full time haha!

So temped on time today and temp is down lower... and then went back to sleep and up again 45 mins later and it was the usual 36.3.... my chart is so weird.... wish I had more OPKs.

Jeez silly chart! Ya I feel better today and only worked 4 hrs but now I have to go tidy the house since the realtor is coming

Yeah your chart is a little all over the place isn't it Caitlyn?? Hopefully it'll balance out soon!! So you can actually make some sense out of it :haha:

Hope you can get some time to relax soon Talia! And be careful not to over-do it too much!!!

I'm really tired today! Lucas hasn't adjusted to winter-time yet, so he got up at 5.45 this morning! And he's been soooooooo moany!! Literally every time you say something he doesn't like he just starts crying/whingeing.... sooo annoying! Really got on my nerves today. I just tell him to stop crying cause there's no reason for it. And if he doesn't I tell him to go outside (in the hallway) and cry there and when he's finished he can come back in! :dohh: It's really hard to deal with sometimes!!

Ick, Ella, I feel you. Rowan has been grumpy lately and I know how it can get on your nerves. I send hugs lol. Darn terrible twos... start at 1 and end at 82... :rofl: Poor mama though ♡

That's exciting, Talia! Yay! I am so happy for you guys :D Heyyyyyy I hope that you are using your sweepa broom hahahahaa!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->