4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Yeah, there's some shops around... it's in the town centre we usually go to but we are broke at the moment, so no point looking in the shops really :winkwink:

Yay for the cream being delivered! And possible O spotting :flower: Fingers crossed you O'd, that way you can get on and hopefully the :spermy: catch the eggy!! Go :spermy:!!! haha

Melissa001, not sure who you're asking... but my son is 3 in February, so he's 33.5 months (2 years 9.5 months) - Caitlyn (Naaxi)'s son is 2 aswell, but I think he's only just turned 2 about a month (or 2??) ago.....

Good memory, Ella. Almost exactly two months ago- October 1st. And I always window shop when I am broke hahaha :D And I'm not sure if I want to get pregnant before I can take the progesterone cream or not... I don't know if taking it after confirmed pg will help. I mean I hope so but I am not certain. Figers crossed, I guess for a good outcome.

Soooo how goes, ladies?

I was wondering how long it takes for the cream to work, or at least have enough effect to help sustain a pregnancy! Maybe it depends on how much of a lack of progesterone you have (if you do!)
At least your temp went up again today, so hopefully that after O temp-rise is coming up!!! And looks like you've managed to get plenty of donations in time after all!!! :happydance: Feeling hopeful for you!!!

I was very tired today, had to go to that appointment.... it took a little longer than last time, but only like 10 minutes in total! Jay and Lucas walked there with me (yes, Lucas walked 3 miles!!! he loves it!) But I had to leave them behind about half way through cause we were taking too long and you can't be late for those appointments - they'll use any excuse to stop your payments and we need the money to pay the bills and put food on the table! Jay tried carrying Lucas on his shoulders for a while but it didn't really help much and Lucas didn't want to be up there! I was on time though! (and they didn't need to be there anyway)
We took the bus back though and when we got back I fell asleep on the sofa and decided to move to the bed when I wope up due to sore hips!!
Gonna go to sleep early-ish tonight I think!

What about you Talia??

Oh ya I've been just pooched for the last few days, still managed a lot of packing but I feel like the third tri exhaustion is hitting! Lol even when I do nothing I'm tired!

Tomorrow is our 3D scan at 9 am! I'm excited! Kurtis is sick, came home from work early today, we just missed each other cuz I'm working evenings.

Sorry you're tired, Talia :( That's sucky. I worked on my feet until a week before my due date and my boss called me in to the office a few times about me being slow to go to customers by the end lol. I worked at a home paint retailer, so was also lugging heavy things all day. Third tri sucks haha.

Ella, glad you got there on time! Was it as quick as you expected?

I am hoping my temp finally spikes lol! Hurry temps!

I'm definitely curious at what your temp brings tomorrow!! Hope it skyrockets!

Had my scan today, baby measured 8w 4d at 2.10cm and had a nice healthy heart rate of 179bpm!:happydance: This is the furtherest I've been in pregnancy now and it was the first time I've seen a heart beat! Starting to become real now!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 0
Aww! That is so exciting! Cute lil gummy bear. When they are that small, that's what they remind me of heehee :D

Alright, so ff put a coverline and o, but as long as my temp is 36.3 or above tomorrow it is going to move it one day ahead. I'd prefer it to move two days ahead but at least I will still have a chance. I'm still hoping the day I spotted is the day I ovulated as it would be the best timed I think between donations. Either way, the tww is here :)

What's up, ladies?

Speaking of scans.... When's your 3D happening Talia?? I know it's today, but what time?? We want to see pictures!

I'd say you probably O'd on CD22 Caitlyn... which would mean you'd have quite a good chance! :thumbup: Fingers crossed for you!!

Yeah I am thinking that ismy O day as well. Woo! 2dpo! Haha :)

Yeah Talia!! We wanna see! Hurry your buns up!

Yay crosshairs. Scan went well, but baby wouldn't wake up and do anything for the life of it, had two small cans of coke and about 30 suckers! Got a few smiles and opening of the hand, deep sleeper!

But here's the pics we got, there are more on the cd and DVD but I can't check em yet!

Chubby!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 6
Oh my gosh those cheeks! ♡ Sooo sweet.

Ahw so cute!!!! :cloud9:

My brother-in-law just posted a video of his and my sister's baby https://vimeo.com/80991084 it's so cute! He's so small! Hard to believe Lucas was that small!!

Also check out these videos (though maybe you've already seen them, not sure) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCoy0F9YKh0 - that's of Lucas and Blaise (BIL and my sister's niece) when they were about 5 and 7 months old. And a video of Lucas' first birthday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sO8c61l7jA

Hahah I know right?! Tech predicted 8.5 lbs and 21 inches with fine light hair lol who knows! Lol said she was surprised at how calm and chill baby was, said it'll be a good sleeper lol so funny. Still thinking girl Caitlyn?

Aww those are all cute movies, Ella :) And yes Talia, I'm still leaning towards girl :D

I reckon it'll be a boy, cause Caitlyn was wrong about mine aswell :winkwink:
Did you get them to find out and write it on a piece of paper?? Or isn't Kurtis going to find out??

Not long to go anyway!!

Yes, it was tricky, I had to ask the receptionist about it while Kurtis was parking the truck... The tech mentionned 'the envelope' during the scan and said that she never gets it wrong... I don't think Kurtis caught on but still! She told us to look away while she confirmed in 2D at first Kurtis did then he said 'I'm allowed to look, you aren't!' The tech said not to worry because you have to know what you're looking for etc. Kurtis said he didn't see anything but after seeing the face he thinks boy... That wee envelope is in my purse now! I wanted to go shopping right after lol but ill wait!

So how are you going to give it to him without finding out yourself? Leave him the present then tell him to hide it? So fun though :)

I don't know, I think I'll wait for our anniversary in jan so I've got some time to plan it! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->