4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Boo! I'm really sorry about your donor situation dear! What a bummer! It sucks to not have any control over that :( like Ella said at least the bloodwork is a step in the right direction... Still shitty though.

So we bought our crib yesterday. Picking it up sometime today and to go order the dresser and chAnge table! Exciting that things are coming along! And all 25% off!!

We're both really excited for the scan but kind of nervous, in a good way, in a way to actually 'see' what they look like!! It's so strange!

Kristy, glad you're getting an early scan I had one at 8 weeks also and it's pretty neat! Reassuring for sure!

I hope that my progesterone cream arrives before I go talk to my doctor, though. I paid quite a bit for shipping, not sure why it hasn't come yet.

Yay for baby furniture! :D

Hmm ya seems like you ordered it a while back! What's taking so long?!

Packed up most of the garage with Kurtis's dad! Yay big thing crossed off the list

Ordered it 11 days ago I think. No idea what is taking so long but it is annoying. So got a donation this am and this pm haha. Go swimmers go! And let's see a nice temp spike, unlike last month.

When is the planned move in date?

Nice!! That should make up for it! And you might have even two days of a pos opk! Lets see that temp shift!! Yay! Seems a lot more positive than yesterday, difference that some donations make! Woot!

I guess we're moving mostly this weekend! Argh! With Kurtis's family Xmas the 15th and real Xmas... It's gonna be tight! I'm so not looking forward to the in between. I don't wanna pack and be living out of boxes while the rest of the floor is being laid... Roar but looking forward to the after when all is set and we're settled. I hate moving, haven't had to in about 4 yrs! Bah

You wont have to move again for a while now though hopefully! Yay :) That's kind of exciting :D I love and hate moving haha. I love the fresh start.

I hate it! I don't like the living in boxes period!! Drives me crazy! Kurtis is in a terrible mood today, so it's even more of a daunting task. Oh wells..

Could that be a wee temp shift perhaps? Hopefully it isn't in a way give those two donations a chance to be waiting!! Tomorrow would be prime!

Boo on grump Kurtis! I told Derek he wasn't allowed being grumpy while I was pregnant. I had more reason than him for any emotion so he wasn't allowed. Lol.

And I was playing with the temps and of course FF wants to put O at cd 19 but I think it was cd 20 or 21. Oh well, fingers crossed either way.

hmmm... not sure, I'd probably put it on cd19 aswell, but either way it's not totally accurate anyway is it! The only way it's gonna be accurate is if you have a camera in there and you see the egg pop! :haha: That would be sooo cool!!! :thumbup:

Hahah yes he was really grumpy all day. I think it was just frustrating that the house is not done and that we might not be in by xmas etc... but That's funny about Derek! We have a million more reasons to be any emotion! Lol

Damn your silly body! I was really expecting to see another wee rise! Bah! But you did get a pos opk, cm? Maybe it's just being shy that darned O!

Yeah, moving can be stressful for anyone. But i always say... you know you're with the right person if you can move somewhere with them and not kill eachother in the process.

Silly O indeed. Gunna get more donations in case... weird body. Lol.

Ya keep it up til O is confirmed! It's really a good thing you're getting bloodwork done when it shows!

Ya we definitely don't want to kill each other but it's hard anyways. We get snippy and I hate it! Like yesterday, he was so raring to go to the house he didn't want to wait for me to shower which really pissed me off cuz I'm constantly waiting on him, ESP with smoking... Like 10 mins plus a brush through my hair wouldn't kill ya! So I took a shower anyways and told him to leave when he was ready and if I didn't make it oh well. Then I get out of the shower and he doesn't want to go to the house at all! Frer anyways rant over. We talked later in the day, he's so stressed about it all, never shows it til it overboils. Sigh

See that's what I love about these forums... we can let it out on here so it doesn't overboil for us asmuch I think, whereas very few guys will go on forums and express their frustrations lol.

True true! Man the weather here is crazy, of course on the day I have a bunch if errands! Got dog food, got more packing supplies and some wardrobe boxes... Man stuffing boxes into my car in this blizzard was not fun!

I've also been on an eBay binge! Lol ordered some nursery stuff and a bnb lady sold me her hypnobabies set and shipped it today!! Woot! Yay for exciting mail in the coming weeks!

Still no cream, Caitlyn?

Sorry I've been a bit quiet... Not had much to say.

If you're on an ebay binge, do you want to buy a car stereo off of us?? :winkwink: I put one up, didn't sell last time, but tried again as there were no insertion fees last weekend! Hopefully it'll sell this time, could do with a few extra pennies for xmas (apparently hubby wants to spend it on me!)

Ugh... got an appointment at the jobcentre tomorrow, cause we have a joint claim for benefits I don't actually have to look for work cause of Lucas, but every so often they want me to come in and have a chat - last time it was totally pointless, but it wasn't far and I wasn't pregnant so it wasn't too bad.... This time however, I'm pregnant so obviously I'm not gonna look for work, no one would hire someone that's 26 weeks pregnant! And I've gotta walk 3 miles there and 3 miles back just for a 5 minute chat that's gonna result in: ok you're pregnant and have a 2 year old that needs looking after and your husband is doing everything we want him to do so it's all good you can go home now! :dohh:

Haha sorry don't need a car stereo! Lol

That sucks having to go to that office to check in just for the fun of it... But hey it's gotta get done right?!

I forgot to mention my cream came in on Sunday! What an odd day for Canada Post to deliver, but hey, I'm good with it lol!

Yuck though, Ella. That sounds like a rough time, but maybe there is a silver lining? Are there any shops around there that you could pop in to that would normally be too far away?

Got another donation in this blizzard haha! My donor is awesome. Had some spotting after hubby and I had some fun though :blush: so maybe O spotting? I took an opk this morn and it was only just barely negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->