4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Well don't lose the little envelope ;)

Not sure when I should book my "7 dpo" test :( help!

How are you ladies?

I'd say book it for 7 dpo :winkwink: No honestly, go with your gut... if you think you ovulated 2 days later than FF says then go with that....

I keep reading things about people's babies and it makes me freak out!! They're not trying to scare anyone, but people ask if they're ok and then they reply that something has gone wrong - won't go into detail as I don't wanna freak you out aswell Talia! (Hope I haven't already done so!)
I know it's rare, but I've seen quite a few people that it happened to already and it just makes me worry!!

My mum used to freak herself out too while carrying my baby sister (she is 5 soon) but yeah... stop reading that stuff lol!

Spotting so think this month worked BUT now it is soo hard not to use the progesterone cream. I don't think it will work fast enough if I start after 7dpo... so now I guess I just need to wait and see. Sucks if I am and lose it... maybe should have skipped ttc this month... I will probably start taking the progesterone cream right after my bloods, just in case...

Ya it's tough to pin point! I'd go with FF just based on the higher than the last 6 temps rule but the later shift is more 'classic' ugh! Go with your gut and I would def start the cream right after just in case!

What kind of things Ella? I know a fair bit about lots of the complications but I think people just think the worst if something shows up... It doesn't bother me, whatever will be will be and I don't need to stress about little blips... I thought everyone was past the first tri cry wolf over everything! Lol sorry if that's insensitive but that's how I see most of the 'omg what if its serious' posts!

I dunno if first tri is cry wolf, as a lot of them do end up in miscarriage... but people just worry themselves. I know next pregnancy I will be stressed until after first tri for sure.

Oh no, I don't mean posts about 'what if it's serious' but actual things that HAVE happened.... And I'm not reading it on purpose, it's just on our March FB group, someone asked if someone was alright cause they hadn't seen her in a while..... I will spare you the details, but it makes me worry and it's not the first time that's happened in our March group! :cry: It's sad!!

Ok, so I went to the doctor today to get a prescription for thrush cream etc, cause hubby went to pick one up for me the other day but they didn't want to give it to him as I think he mentioned I'm pregnant and they said it's different for every trimester whether you can use it or not - which according to my gp was bs. Jay did tell them that I'd used it before whilst being pregnant.....
And yes, I've got it again!!! :dohh: So he prescribed me the pessary and I'd never used it before, MAN that pill is HUGE!! (don't worry I know you're not supposed to take it orally :winkwink: but still!) It feels like I can feel it up there it makes me feel all weird knowing it's there!! Just hope it'll work!

Have you done any research on whether it can hurt to use the cream if you don't have low progesterone??? I'd see if it could do any harm, cause if it doesn't then surely it would be ok to use... especially if you don't start using it till 7dpo?? :shrug: Fingers crossed your eggy got caught and you get your rainbow baby!!! :hugs:

Oh for sure, I'm talking the 'i had a sip of coffee or I bent over, did I hurt baby?' posts lol. Def first tri is nerve wracking but if you know what normal is, most concerns fall into it. Second tri is more like my baby is measuring 2 days small help! Or other ultrasound blips that are generally miscalculated measurement or shadows that clear up by the next scan. I don't see the point of going off the handle insane worrying lol!

Either way, I guess I've had no reason to be like that, I've had it pretty easy and having a background in it calms many nerves other ppl would have. Meh!

I know that it wont hurt using the small amounts recommended, as you need progesterone all thoughout the first trimester until the placenta kicks in. The jar recomments 1/16 to 1/8th tsp twice a day. Forget how much progesterone that actually is, but I will have to look up how much you need to sustain a pregnancy.

Oh Ella that's terrible to hear about someone on your group.... It is kind of nerve wracking when you don't hear from someone :(

I'm also rooting for a rainbow for you!!

OMG Talia!! I can't believe you're 29 weeks!! Almost in the 30's which is definitely more like the home stretch!!

And welcome to 3rd tri for me today!! :) Can't believe it! It's gone pretty fast since the 20 week scan - started slow but picked up and now with xmas coming and doing the last shopping and worrying about how to pay for it :winkwink: I bet it'll go really fast!! Can't wait for xmas though!!
Hubby was saying he needed to get some more money from somewhere for a present for me... and I've been complaining about my phone being broken and I still have a year on my contract before I get a new one! So I looked at him and went: you're not getting me a new phone!! I don't want one, just buy a new screen for this one and repair it again! It's much cheaper and I'll just get a new phone next year! And I could tell by the look on his face that he was planning to get me a new phone! :dohh: I know him too well!! :haha:

What have you girls got (or haven't got yet) for xmas - present wise for other people??

Happy third tri!!! Yes the 30s will feel really like the home stretch! Even 77 days sounds like nothin! Ahh!!

Bahahah Christmas... I still haven't given it more than a fleeting thought! I'm so screwed! Lol and yay new phone for you! What a sweetheart!

Yay happy third-tri, Ella! And happy 30 weeks, Talia :) For me it still seems like yesterday that I was editing your test pics, and here you ladies are, both in 3rd tri :)

My head and throat are killing me again. Boo. Alright, still not sure if I should go to get lab work done tomorrow or monday :( hmm. See I had a few drinks Sat so maybe that is what made my temp rise Sun? I dunno. I don't want falsely high results from going too early...

As for Christmas, Derek is leaving for Vegas from dec 19-24th as a bday gift/party for my friend, so that is kind of his present. And then I got him 12 tickets to paintball at a new field here before knowing about Vegas. Got my sis and nephew and Rowan's stuff, and paintball for my brother, as I picked him and his gf to buy for this year, but still going to make something crafty for my mum and step dad.

Haha it's just 29, but we're just saying 30s are right around the corner! Ya it seems like ages ago but then just like yesterday! Last night Kurtis brought that up too saying how much he loved his Father's Day surprise and how it feels like yesterday! To me June seems like a distant memory!

Ugh that so tough about your bloodwork... You want it to be accurate but it's hard to tell! There must be a decent range though of they tell other ppl to do cd 21 if they have 28 ish day cycles... I'm sure if its off by a day it should still be accurate... Hard, don't know what to tell ya! But good news is that your chart looks good! Definitely O'd even if its hard to pinpoint the shift!

If you had some drinks that might explain why your temp went up the next day.... it's upto you I guess when you go in.... What happens to your chart if you change it to an open circle on the sunday??

I kinda feel like it hasn't been that long since finding out we were pregnant, but then at the same time it feels like ages ago!!

I made some cupcakes and xmas cookies with Lucas today! He loved decorating the cookies :) - only bad thing about baking is having to clean everything up!! Been busy in the kitchen for about 3 hours! that includes the baking though! :winkwink:

Lol sorry, Talia. But you're close to week 30.

I love baking days. :) I am cleaning my deep frier and putting it away. Unhealthy thing lol. Make room for my new kitchenaid mixer :) Haven't even used it yet lol.

Going to go by ff now that the lines are solid.

At least you seem to have a nice spike this time around!! Keep rising!!! :flower:

I have something similar to a kitchenaid mixer - mine is a breville (https://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/ima...re/B0009YERJW/SHM2-main-200._V145272248_.jpg") I like that you can use it as a handmixer or you can put it on the stand and it's nice that the bowl also turns!

I'm not allowed a deep fryer - hubby doesn't like things deep fried cause it's not healthy (he still eats chips from the chip shop though! :dohh:) I really want one of these Tefal actifry things that only need 1 little spoon of oil!

So you're gonna do your bloodwork tomorrow then?! Woot! Ya I agree with going with FF I think now that the lines are good!

I went and got my hair cut and dyed today, needed it badly! Like since April was the last time!! Haha feels so much better. I'm sick with a cold though so that sucks. Tomorrow is probably a packing and moving stuff day... Bah hum bug! Stayed up way too late tonight... Silly me

My friend has that Tefal actifry! It is interesting. Easy to burn things if you aren't careful lol. They burnt broccoli when I was there... was a horrid stench hahaha.

And silly Talia, staying up so late. :flower: But I hope you get a bunch accomplished today... I can't wait for these crazy temps to go back up! Sick of -40 lol.

So temp plummeted. Dunno what's up with that... fx it is only implantation and not AF and will be right back up tomorrow!

Nope, Kurtis told me to stay in bed, so I'm not allowed to go to the house lol wants me to feel better. I feel better than yesterday so ill probably finally pack the kitchen. And yes with this -40 weather the move is definitely not happening this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->