4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Won't be long before you've moved and are getting settled in Talia! Bet you can't wait for it to be over though!!!

HOW do you survive at -40 btw?? (I just googled it and -40F seems to be the same as -40C) I thought it was cold if it's -10C here!!

Yeah I was going to call you nuts if you decided to move today hahaha. -30*C without the windchill... which I am sure makes it at LEAST -40. Brrrrrrrrr. But I am glad you're feeling a bit better :)

We use Celsius anyways, Ella. But yes, -40 is -40 right across the board lol. And it is hard with little kids, for sure as you can't play outside... it only takes 5 mins in this cold to get frost bite on uncovered skin so you have to bundle like crazy. It is batty. But then when it goes to -10 it is tshirt weather hahaha!

Yup Ella, -40 is when both thermometers read the same. Like Caitlyn said that's with the windchill, so temp wise it's a bit warmer than that. I don't know how we 'survive' it you just do... You stay inside and if you go outside for more than 5 minutes make sure not an inch of your skin is showing! Lol I'm very prone to frostbite on my face since I was little, it'll freeze way quicker than most ppl even at -10c. So I just have to stay inside!
It's just a normal part of life here I guess... See when you say you have to walk 3 k for appts... That just doesn't happen here unless its nice out! Otherwise you end up with numb toes and a chill that takes all day to warm up!

So how do you cover your face?? Do you wear balaclava's???
I'd stay inside until it's -10 haha :p And even then that's freezing aswell!

I generally wear a scarf covering half my face and don't stay outside long.

Def hat, mitts and scarves up to your eyeballs when it's this cold lol you know it's cold when your breath freezes on your eyelashes! Ya it's always funny when it first hits -10 in the fall everyone is freezing but when it warms up to -10 in the spring, people are out with no jackets like its a balmy day!! Haha you get used to it!
I'm so bored but I have no energy for anything... My hips feel like they're falling apart! Ugh!

I was in a really crappy mood earlier today, couldn't be bothered to do anything, all I wanted to do was just lay on the sofa watching tv, but then didn't wanna watch anything cause it was all boring.... :haha:
Luxury problems :winkwink:

On the plus side: I got a bid on that car stereo we're selling on ebay!! We had it up for £65 at first - tried to sell it twice and it didn't work (even with free postage) so I reduced it to £50 this time and got a bid! Hopefully someone else will bid on it aswell, cause we didn't really wanna sell it for less than £60 -BUT like I said to Jay: wouldn't you rather sell it for £50 than not sell it at all and not get extra money....

Good news about that bid! I agree better getting it off your hands with a bit of cash in hand than nothing. I'm so antsy to get my ebay stuff... I check the shipping status everyday lol I never buy anything online and now I'm waiting for 5 parcels! Oh the thrill!

I love buying thinhs online lol! It may be a bit of an addiction! Glad you got a bid, Ella :thumbup:

Waitinf to get my bloods

Ooh fun! I love waiting at labs lol they never called about my GD so I'm assuming I passed lol... Holy this baby is getting strong yesterday and today get these jabs that seem to move my whole body! Whamo! So you should get results Monday I'd imagine?

Yeah I love online shopping aswell! It's exciting waiting for your order to arrive! Though it's really annoying if it's taking forever to shop up!!

And I'm the same with ebay - especially when selling this stereo I just keep checking it all the time!! Just to see how many watchers it's got etc... :haha:

I'm assuming (read: hoping) they will tell me on monday. But I have already started progesterone cream. Thumbs up :thumbup: I have a very strong feeling that that is the issue. One of the main symptoms is brown blood at the beginning and end of AF and I always have that. And like I said before, of the close to thirty symptoms listed I had over twenty so that is a good sign I suppose. And I keep coming across the quick progesterone fix with several women having success where there was none before. So it gives me hope.

It does sound promising that that's the issue, and I've also heard that progesterone often is the one thing that was standing in the way of ttc. In glad you started the cream, big FX!

Hmm :) So far I have only used the cream twice and my cervix is now high and hard and more closed than I have ever felt it... and spotting is gone, at least for now. And temp is up again. Not quite as high as it was, but I am still happy :)

What's up, ladies?

Ooh that's a good sign!! It's working!! And temp is looking good! Even an implantation dip?!

Lol thanks. I'm trying not to be overly hopeful, though. I keep flip flopping over whether or not I think I am haha. So what is up, ladies?

Not much going on here... had the in-laws over today, granddad well and truely knackered Lucas out - he was fast asleep within about 10 minutes! Jay had/has a massive migraine (worst he's had in ages!) he had to go to bed after a while when his parents were here.... Starting to feel a bit better though, but still bad!

And I feel like I have so much on this week! I keep thinking: ok, so what are we doing on what day?? Jay has to go somewhere tomorrow, then tuesday we're seeing the doctor for Lucas (bit worried about his eating habits or non-eating habits, he just refuses to eat any dinner most nights! Probably just a phase but it's been going on for quite a while now and seems to be getting worse!) Wednesday we got our shopping coming - trying to stretch any food (and nappies) we've got until then cause we are totally broke! Like so broke we can't even get a carton of juice or something from the shop! :haha: Never been this bad before! :dohh: And thursday I got my glucose test and midwife appointment, at which I should hopefully get my results straight away! And then I don't think we've got anything on on friday! And then Jay's brother is coming over for 4 weeks on the weekend! And with all that we gotta get the xmas food shopping done and buy the last of the presents (I'm basically done though!) Busy busy :winkwink:

How bout you girls??

Well I'm at the house today with Kurtis, his uncle and his cousin, finishing up the laminate and his uncle is doing trim. I finished the last of the cabinets a while ago, just need to put a few handles in! Exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->