4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Ooo 9 dpo and still going strong! This bus exciting, I think the prog is doing the trick regardless if you're pg or not! Any results?

I'm still spotting though so that's super annoying. An no results yet, will let you know :)

Ella, I know what you mean. We are basically that broke right now as well... and I have so many bills that need paying, we are very behind. And Derek is taking half a week off work so we are going to be so so tight :( blah. Lol. Just hoping that we can get through crazy december and keep our power and heat on... lol.

Sigh. Maybe I am good luck for others... another thread I started the ladies are all getting their bfps haha.

Man December is always the worst month! This year not as bad as when I was in school but still... We went and did a huge shopping trip for all our lights, vents etc... Ordering carpet maybe tomorrow... Another 1000$... Still haven't started Xmas shopping

Every year around this time we say: next year we're gonna put a little bit of money away every month so we have money to get xmas presents with.... Never happens!! :dohh:

Lol I did that once, about three years ago before I was off work. It was nice. Put about 2500 away for gifts and we were barely tight lol. But I bought a 2000$ tv so we were still kinda tight... haha. Whatever :p Guess Christmas is a time to be tight.

How goes, ladies? Caved and tested yesterday with diluted pee and was obviously a bfn but I think frer would show by now wouldn't it?

Well if that was a dip its possible that a frer wouldn't pick it up, those small digits of hcg still only double right?, 1,2,4,8 etc... And with diluted pee, silly girl lol
You're only 10 dpo, not out til the witch arrives... My fainty was barely seeable on 11dpo

Mine showed up at 9dpo on frer - with diluted pee - well, I say diluted, but I don't drink a lot so it was probably not that diluted at all :haha:

I was gonna say: how can you be tight at xmas if you've saved $2500, but if you buy a $2000 tv then yes, it makes a bit more sense.... We are trying to get a cheap(ish) Wii U on ebay as a joint present for us (well, mainly for me as I told Jay he's not allowed to get me a phone)... but they are very popular - ofcourse!! So we haven't had any luck (yet)

Haha ya that's a good amount of saving! I had a crazy real dream that our lights got stolen out of the truck and I was so upset, like rampage angry!! Wow! It was so real!

Ya I have no idea what we're doing for Xmas, Kurtis wants us to go in and get a tv as our gift, but we still have to move our huge fish tank which will be a pretty penny!

Lol well my spotting has changed from pink to brown so maybe AF is coming soon. Cervix still closed and up high though. Guess we will see. I was silly to have caved and almost went back but had already taken the foil off and I think you have to use them soon after they are out of the foil, don't you? Now I will be waiting for 14dpo which is Saturday to test and if neg will stop progesterone as well.

And I say get the tv ;)

Nope. I will let you know when I get them.

Boo they're really making you wait huh? They should have them by now? Have you called?

No I haven't called. Will try tomorrow. And they should but I got them Saturday so I dunno.

Heyo! We're all waiting on your results! Lol I'm just doing towel laundry and packing up odds and ends that are laying around... Kurtis wants me to start packing up a trailer he borrowed from a friend... Not too sure how that'll go since I'm out of breath taking the recycling and garbage out! I have a little trolley but still...

Ooo and Caitlyn did you hear that Two Mothers, ( formerly birth source) is re-opening this Sat!

Yeah, we're all waiting for your results (and possibly pregnancy tests!)

Not much going on here... Got my glucose test tomorrow, so I measured out the amount of Lucozade I need to drink so it's ready for the morning.... Not allowed to eat or drink anything (other than water) from 9.30 tonight and then gotta drink the drink at 7.30am and go to hospital at 9.30 to get blood drawn - they only do 1 blood test cause they know exactly how much glucose you're drinking and how much you should have left in your system (or something like that.... that's what the midwife said when I rang to double check that I only needed 1 blood test) They'll also do my 28 week bloods at the same time and then I have my midwife appointment at 10.50 tomorrow aswell!

Wow lots going on for you, Ella :) And Talia, just take it easy while helping, I am sure they understand and a small amount of help is better than nothing. Aaaand yay! I switched over from the other one, Bosom Babies, to the Birth Source and never went back ♡

Also, I needed to make my own appointment to talk to my doc about the results apparently- so I have an appointment tomorrow at 11:15am... have to leave my house before 9:45 to get there on time lol. Should be fun.

Also, tired of spotting so testing tomorrow fmu and if bfn then I am stopping progesterone for this cycle to let af come. I don't think this month is it.

How come it takes you 1.5 hours to get to your doctor??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->