4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Ya Kurtis has been playing his dumb Xbox lots lately... It's very boring, I'm really getting irritated by it! I have a wii that I haven't touched in about a year but I hope to set it up in the new place and maybe start up the wii fit again.
Yup I think we're moving it all this weekend! Jeez Louise! And yes it's been more in the forefront of our minds rather than excitement about baby! Once the carpet is in I want us to get the nursery together just so it's done. We should of had the other furniture ready for pick up on Saturday but it wasn't there... Any day now!
Oh and about Christmas, I don't even know if we're buying gifts. Seems like Kurtis isn't getting anyone anything. I want to get our parents something but its true we really don't have the money to really. We need to move our 100 gallon fish tank and its 500$ to move it or we can spend that money to get a new stand, sump and plumbing and move it ourselves... I think that's technically our gift to each other... But it sucks, Xmas is not the same without gifts. And I know our parents always get us really nice and expensive stuff and I'm gonna feel terrible for not getting anything or getting them something small... Ugh I know it's not what it's all about but if we could afford it, I'd give them all the world cuz they've done so much for us lately! Sigh

Oh and I forgot to say, someone in my Feb flowers thread had her baby! Something like 32 weeks... Flipping scary! That would be the icing on the cake... Please baby stay in til jan 1 at the very very least!! Ahh

Haha for some reason i've been thinking about this baby being born early quite a lot! No babies in our family were ever born early though, so i doubt it! :haha:
But yeah that is scary!

My left ribs are hurting, can't really explain it, they just feel really sore. Bet baby has something wedged in there.... seems to help a little to lay down so my torso is flat/stretched out rather than kinda slumped...

Derek doesn't usually get me anything. Sometimes... by he is more a birthday present kinda guy, and then over does it by getting me studio lights or a pro flash for my cam etc... He WAS looking at computers/ laptops for me cause mine is ancient. It is almost 8 which makes it a dinosaur in the computer world haha. But we had to pay a grand for the dumb bunny so I guess that was my Christmas present.

But yeah, we use our PS3 every day for Netflix and hubby is a gamer. I do a few games but not as much as him. I like Harvest Moon.

But wow about that lil baby! I couldn't imagine having one that soon... is baby okay, though? Guessing they're in the NICU?

Ya in the NICU for a few weeks for sure. Was almost 5lbs though I think!

Oh wow! Well that's good then :) Sucks that they'll probably be in the NICU through Christmas though.

So after 18 days of bleeding, it seems AF is finally slowing to a stop. Woo.

What's up with you ladies?

18 days?! Wtf? That sucks!! Nothing much... Moving truck is booked for sat! Hopefully get a date to do the carpets today! And I have physio in about half an hour... Midwife suggested a licethin supplement, took it yesterday eve and this morning and it might be helping, too early to tell I think. Or just placebo effect.
Our furniture is also ready for pick up so that's exciting!

Sorry I haven't been around the past 2 days.....hubby took my laptop to the shop cause it suddenly started flickering some lines down the screen....still under warranty though so should be fixed for free....unless they reckon it's through misuse. Still waiting to hear from them, but I miss it already!

so I'm on the tablet now, but it's much harder to type on haha, will come back and reply properly once I get my laptop back :)

Exciting news that you're moving this weekend Talia! Hopefully everything goes well!
good to hear AF finally seems to be buggering off Caitlyn! Are you gonna be tryingagain this month???

I responded but my phone died before could post.

Glad the licethin is working for you, Talia, and yay furniture!

As for me, well I don't foresee trying this month. My window is between the 24th to the 1st, if I O on cd20 as per my norm, it will be the 31st. Lol. So if I was doing it the old fashioned way it would be perfect but the way we are doing it now... probably not.

Is the donor out of town? You might be able to squeeze a donation at the end of the month... Hope so! That's the thing with long cycles, the wait til next is sooo long! Poop!
I'm gonna go get the SI joint belt the physio recommended and hopefully that means with the supplements ill be able to help with unpacking an put in a good day with the move...
Not sure who we all have to help :S I'm a little worried

Yay I got my laptop back!! So I can reply properly again now, won't take so long!!

You should just celebrate new years with your donor Caitlyn!! And then sneak away :winkwink:
If not maybe you can squeeze 1 or 2 in before new years!

I saw on FB that you had your first night at the new house Talia! So exciting!! Hope you took it easy though!!!
How are you settling in??

What are you girls upto for new years? Any plans?? And what are your xmas plans?? Any family dinners??

We have Jay's brother still staying with us. Jay's parents and his sister are coming over on xmas day and boxing day - got lots of food in!! :haha: And my parents are coming over from Holland on the 27th and taking us with them to see my sister, her husband and their new baby for new years! So that should be fun!! (well, that's the plan anyway, but Jay needs to sort his brother out, as he'll still be here......so he needs to at least let him know we're gonna go over there :haha: Wouldn't mind it if he stays in our house whilst we're gone as long as he cleans up his mess before we get back - he is really bad with leaving his stuff everywhere! - and as long as he doesn't have any strangers in our house and he makes sure to lock the doors etc! He is 28, but can be pretty immature, so these are things that you need to remind him off! :haha:)

Anyway, I've got more cookies in the oven, cause they're being eaten as if they're going out of fashion. Tomorrow I've got a chocolate cake to make and some cupcakes and we've got a 'gingerbread house' to make aswell, though it's not actually gingerbread but made with rice krispies :) Yumm!!!

Hope you have a nice xmas!!

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been away. Not feeling too chatty with Derek away. He comes home tomorrow though :)

Merry Christmas, ladies!!

I'm going to my mum's tomorrow as we celebrate Christmas eve by having family time and games and chatting etc. And eating appetizers all night, and then we wake the kids and open presents at midnight after Santa comes :)

Ahw that's cute!! Doing the presents after midnight after santa comes! :haha:
We're just doing a stocking tonight, after dinner and then we're doing presents tomorrow morning when Jay's family is here!
I don't get a stocking though cause Jay hasn't got me anything for it as we ran out of money :( But I'm happy with my main present tomorrow (my Wii U!!) He keeps saying he wanted to get me more presents and he will after xmas when we get some money again, but I keep telling him I'm happy with my main present and he got me 1 other present aswell - but he always likes to go overboard (which is where he usually gets me presents that are nice, but I don't use very often! :dohh:)

Hey ladies! What a crazy weekend...
Went and saw a Christmas carol on Friday night with Kurtis's parents. Loved it! Such a great performance!

Then Saturday was the big move... Couldn't get the truck until 215 so the morning we spent organizing and packing up the last few things! Our original ppl helping with the move all bailed, Kurtis's mom and dad helped so much and wrangles up a few of his cousins and one of their family friends that has 4 boys... The move went well and fairly fast thank god cuz it was about -27! One thing that was pretty crappy was that Kurtis's brother got hammered the night before and we couldn't get a hold of him... Finally we did and let him know that we would be unpacking in Beaumont and he could meet us, have him ample notice but he basically showed up when there were only a few things left in the truck!! Kurtis was so disappointed and angry because at work the day before he made it extremely clear that he was relying on him :( that night we unpacked just enough to get the bed laid out and to set up the living room to sit and watch some tv!
Sunday was a bit more unpacking but mostly just recouping from the move, Kurtis's poor back! I did pretty good not over doing it, supplements have been a godsend!
Yesterday I did some errands and went and bought a bunch of stuff with the rest of our ikea gift card! Needed some curtains etc because all the windows have been so cold! Mirrors for the bathrooms etc all sorts of odds and ends!

As for Xmas, I need to finish shopping today!! Hahah I got a couple things yesterday but I need to finish up! Kurtis's friend, justin is staying with us to finish a few projects, mostly helping kurtis build a new fish tank stand so we can move our 100gallon saltwater tank this weekend. My aunt is having Christmas Eve near our place then after I believe we're having a sleepover at Kurtis's parents so we can wake up Christmas Day have breakfast together and so gifts. Then later go to my parents for Christmas Day dinner! Phew!!

A couple says left in this year!! Can't wait to start fresh in January! Hope you guys have a great holiday sounds like you have lots of nice plans!

That DOES sound like a busy busy weekend!! Good thing you didn't overdo it!!

I've had a busy day today. Got up with Lucas this morning, did the ironing, did another load of laundry, emptied the bins, made a chocolate cake (you saw the picture on FB Talia), made 12 cupcakes, decorated the cookies I made yesterday. Went to the shop to get a couple of things - Jay got a few things for my stocking there aswell whilst I was shopping :) He got me a chocolate bear from Lucas & Logan. And he got me a little box with some bodywash and bodybutter etc from French Connection, a little chalk board in the shape of a heart, a small box of chocolates and a recipe book stand for in the kitchen for when I'm baking :flower:

And now I'm relaxing on the sofa and have decided I'm not getting up until I go to bed - unless it's for the toilet :haha:

Merry Christmas, ladies!! ♡♥♡

Woo! Boxing Day! Anyone have plans? Does it even exist in the UK? Either way, I hope you guys got spoiled... what were your favourites? Mine was a hipster camera that uses film and takes four photo slices in the same picture, it is so neat... and a nail polishing set, a crock pot and a giftcard to buy some books :D But my favourite gift was a donation yesterday from the donor :D

So how goes it, Ladies?

Ofcourse we have boxing day in the UK!! We even do in Holland, though we call xmas day - first xmas day and boxing day is called 2nd xmas day in Holland.
We had Jay's parents and sister over (and ofcourse his brother who was already staying with us). His parents have left already though cause his mum has to work tonight, so she had to go home to have a nap before work. And his dad was tired aswell so he went home with her.
Jay's sister is staying here tonight though....

We had WAY too much food! We got food from 'iceland' which is a shop that basically sells most things frozen and they do some good buffet/party food at xmas! We cooked about half of it and left it at that! And there's still food left of what we cooked! So we're gonna have plenty of food left for the next couple of days!

Hope you all got spoiled!! I got my Wii U and this thing to put on the wall with butterflies (bit hard to explain), but it's something I wanted!

So you DID get some presents then Caitlyn?! :thumbup:
And even a donation! That's good!!

I'm feeling really tired now though!

My presents were mostly from my mum and brother, but yes. :)

Yay 30 weeks, Ella!! Wow ladies, you are both getting so close!

I miss living at home so I get to have leftover turkey from my mum's haha. She always does Christmas dinner on Boxing Day (as she gets us Christmas Eve so she leaves Christmas Day to in-laws) but mmmm. Mmmmmmm. I want more.

I may be going toboganning today which I havent done since I was a kid and later tonight hopefully a donation :D

How are things, ladies??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->