4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Yay for some good timing and hope you can get a special New Years donation! Hopefully you get your bfp to commemorate your due date, that would be perfect! At least you know you have a shot, nothing to mess up the donations! My fingers are crossed super tight for you...
I'm so wiped out today... I wanted to get a bunch of stuff done but I barely did anything!

Today im pretty blah too as far as housework goes... did a mountain of dishes and folding yesterday and opened all Rowan's toys and organized his room a bit (cant do that fully until Derek's son moves out and his daughter goes to the basement so I can make her room either in to a nursery or, more likely, a big boy room for Rowan. But I need the space either way).But anyways it was a lot to do so I am dragging my feet today but I have to make a pull apart bread for the party and tacos for dinner. So I'm waiting for the dough to rise and snuggling with Rowan lol.

Looking good Caitlyn!! Really hope you can get a bfp on your old duedate! That would be so awesome!! Keeping everything crossed for you!

Not a lot going on here - we woke Lucas up last night just before 12 so he could see the fireworks. I think he loved being up in the middle of the night :haha: After that we put him in bed with me and Jay slept in his bed instead cause, as I mentioned before, the sofabed is pretty small and Jay said I needed more space - which I'm guessing means I take up too much space and he wanted more! :haha: He was gonna sleep on the floor but I was like, why don't you just swap with Lucas??! Me and Lucas didn't wake up until 9.30 this morning, which was nice after going to bed late (no idea what time!) Jay is still asleep (it's 11.20 now).
Going back home today!

I see FF gave you your crosshairs Caitlyn!! YAY!! Are you still gonna be using progesterone cream???

I am so excited right now! Just ordered some wall stickers online for Logan's room! I was gonna order different ones, but they were out of stock and then totally disappeared from the website! So I emailed the company to check if they'd get them back again, but then I started browsing the internet for different wall stickers and found some way better ones! I ordered them straight away.... There's this one: https://www.eachbuyer.com/monkey-tr...ll-sticker-decal-paper-removable-p181029.html

and this one:
https://www.eachbuyer.com/monkey-tr...ll-sticker-decal-paper-removable-p181042.html

The one that has the little sign that says 'forest' on it - Jay reckons he can change that so it says Logan! (don't ask me how, but he thinks he can!) They're so cute!! I can't wait for them to get delivered and to put them on the walls!!! :happydance:

Oh! And it only cost £9.66 for both of them together!!!

Awww those are so cute!! That is awesome. Aww, so exciting. I am ready to see baby pics already heehee :) But those will be so soon! That's exciting.

I am not using the progesterone this month, and am not spotting... but my temperatures are so low, it is odd. Sigh. I was hoping that I would be knocked up this time around but it isn't looking that way lol.

Me too! I'm ready to see pictures aswell! :winkwink: Only 2 months to go!!

How are you doing Caitlyn??

Bored of this never ending wait lol. I'm not used to it... after switching from frozen sperm to my current donor, it was the first month trying for Rowan... and the third for the mc. Frozen we tried three times. So it being 11 months soon is frustrating.

But anyways.. How are you? Excited?

I'll bet! It took me a lot longer this time aswell, as Lucas was a first try and the mc was an accident and then it took till the month after the mc was due to get pregnant again! Though as you know we couldn't try properly for the first couple of months cause of Jay's meds. So I know what it's like for it to take ages!! :hugs: (well, ages to me anyway) Really hope it happens soon for you!! Must be really frustrating to have things stand in your way to get the timing right (like donor going away etc). :hugs:

Yes, I'm excited, can't wait for him to be born now - only 2 months! Gonna start sorting some of the stuff out in the nursery tomorrow. And probably start washing his clothes soon-ish, possibly start packing some bits for hospital. Bought our first pack of nappies for him today aswell!!
And we're starting Lucas' potty training tomorrow - properly this time!! Hope he gets it quickly so we can get him out of the nappies!!

Hey ladies, I've been keeping up just feeling like I don't have anything to say! Been working flu like mad, it's pandemonium! Lol I can't believe how the time is ticking! It's gonna be hella cold this weekend so I think we're gonna build all the nursery furniture. I got the curtains up a while ago and like you Ella I picked up some animal print border sticker things! I really like the look so far! I also ordered some lion king character ones on ebay that arrived just after Christmas! Can't wait to put them up! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

We started potty training Lucas today..... had 4 accidents already.... It was going so well before, now he just seems to wanna pee in other places :S Wish we kept it up last time and did it properly.
It's so hard to know what to do..... feel like giving it up for another week or so, but then again it's only day 1, but we've not had 1 wee in the potty!!

Bought a new screen for my phone on ebay - got it this morning, which was really quick and it works.... but they covered up the LG logo (which can come off) but it's not actually a genuine LG screen.... the menu button is different and we noticed now that it's got lines over the screen and that wasn't like that before - they only show up if the screen is off so it can't be the lcd screen underneath it. Not happy that they sold us a fake, so I reported it!

Hi ladies! I'm sure your all used to me just popping in by now.
Congratulations on your engagement talia!!!!
I can't believe you ladies are getting so close!! It's very exciting!

Caitlyn, I'm sorry your getting frustrated with the whole ttc thing. It must be really annoying having to go through the donor. I'm not sure id be as patient.

In other news, I'm now 2nd tri!! I've had my 12w scan and am just waiting for results from the NT part. Any guesses on the gender???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1
Sorry for the 2 posts. I'm not sure how to add multiple photos on my phone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1
Thanks!! Congrats on your scan! I'm thinking boy but that's not based on anything lol any way you're leaning?

Aww both of you are getting the nurseries ready ♡ That was my favourite. So exciting.

Sorry about the phone screen, Ella, that has got to be frustrating. But yay for potty training. Rowan is kind of potty training right now. He's doing well with peed and about 50% of poops, although they usually come as a surprise as he is peeing lol.

Kristy, aww! Yay. And I am going to say boy as well, no particular reason why. Happy 2nd tri, though! :)

Yeah doing the nursery definitely makes things feel much more real! Got the moses basket at the end of our bed at the moment (it'll be on my side when he's born but it's in the way if I put it there now). I'm gonna wash the covers for it and if they don't come out clean (they are discoloured, not sure whether that's dirty or just discoloured by the sun or something) I'm gonna try and make some new covers myself.

Lucas only had 1 accident today, though he only did 1 pee on the potty aswell. Mainly cause he had a nap so he wore a nappy then and it was quite a long nap (about 3hrs) Tried getting him to pee on the potty again before he went to bed, but he didn't do anything eventhough he sat on the potty for quite a while, so he must not have needed to do one - or he was holding it!
Hopefully now he's done 1 on the potty again he'll be able to do some more tomorrow and get better within the next few days! Really hope it won't take too long before he's potty trained!

How are you doing Caitlyn?? Feeling hopeful??

Wow! your chart is looking good!!! :thumbup: :happydance: FX!!!

Hmmm doesn't that technically make your chart triphasic? Fingers crossed!!

We only got the crib built cuz the boxes for the change table etc are too heavy and in the basement. You'll have to check out the hilarious picture I put on FB!!
Had a hormonal crying fit at supper time, just stressed about trying to get a mortgage in feb and not having much more time on my normal wages :S

Thanks for you input ladies. When I first found out I felt girl but these last 2 weeks I'm leaning more boy even though DH (and everyone else) say girl.

I saw the picture on FB Talia! :) It's a really nice crib!!
And noticed the border you put up aswell! :thumbup:

Kristy, when I had my 12 wk scan I tried the 'nub-theory' - mine looked like it was gonna be a girl, going by that..... but it's a boy!!! I used to think maybe there was something to that theory, but I don't trust it anymore :haha:
Hubby said it was gonna be a girl aswell (he did the same with Lucas, though we both did with Lucas) but I kept saying it was gonna be a boy and I was right (I always am :winkwink:) But I'm feeling boy for you aswell, don't know why, just do!

Feeling girl for Talia though......Can't wait to find out!! I can't remember, did you get the sonographer to write it down for you???

Ya I like that border on one of the other walls I have wall decals of simba pumbaa and timon from the lion king! Lookin so cute!
And yes I still have the envelope in my purse... Haven't put it to good use yet!
And btw the further I'm getting along the more ppl are switching to boy... I'm even starting to be convinced, I have no clue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->