4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

I also saw you crib on fbook Talia, so nice :) I am glad I got mine second hand (and for free) as he never used it, but converter cribs are always smart :) And I am sticking with girl for you, Talia :D Soooooo? When would you like to do pics? :happydance:

I have no clue what to think anymore about my temp. Yesterday I was like nope, it's over, AF is on her way... But now I just don't know. No real symptoms. Guess we will see haha :)

Ella, sounds like Lucas is doing well with potty training (from your status on fbook):D That's awesome!

Ahw I didn't even see your temp yesterday..... It is kinda odd it shot straight back up today.... Fingers crossed yesterday was a fluke or something!! :hugs: Really hope this is your month!!!!

Lucas is doing pretty well with his potty training! He had 1 accident (so far) today.... On top of the worktop in the kitchen :rofl: Of all places!!!! :dohh: He dragged a chair into the kitchen, then climbed on the top, cause he thought he was gonna help Jay unload the dishwasher and put stuff away, and peed!!! :dohh: But other than that he did really well so far! Even once where he sat on Jay's lap, he started wriggling (trying to get off I guess) and Jay dragged him back, cause he thought he was just wriggling (like he tends to do sometimes) and he peed a little but then stopped! Jay put him on the floor, he went to the potty and peed in that instead!! It's so nice to see him do so well!!
It's only technically day 3 aswell and he hasn't had a nap so not worn a nappy at all since he got up this morning!! :happydance: Hopefully he keeps it up and will be totally dry (during the day) within a couple of days!!

That is exciting :) We've not been home the past few days so have needed to put a diaper on so when he has it on he is 50/50 by in underwear he is pretty good! He hates feeling wet in them. Today we are stay in home cause he seems to not be feeling great, so will be in underwear today. Fingers crossed :)

Look how many stickers Lucas has!! (the first 11 - above the black line) were old ones from when we just did it every now and then) The rest have all been done since sunday! He's doing so well!! Fingers crossed he keeps it up!

It's really good Rowan is already pretty good in underwear though! Lucas has really only been ready for potty training for about 2 months I think!

Attachments

• 20140107_185231.jpg
    20140107_185231.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1
That's exciting for potty training! It'll be nice if he's pretty sorted out with pees by the time baby arrives, it'll help I'm sure!

And yes pictures! Our anniversary is actually on the 21st so I have to get a date don't I? I forget when you said you were available... We do have a group midwife appt that day so that evening might be ideal... Otherwise a weekend day, not the 19th though lol too much to do so little time!

Lol well ideally a few hours before sunset is best (or an hour after sunrise by who wants to get up that early) and Sundays are the days Derek has off and can watch Rowan/ drive me and all my equipment.

And Ella, that's awesome! Yay Lucas :)

Yeah that's the plan, that he'll be out of nappies by the time Logan arrives, at least during the day! That way we'll just be swapping one set of nappies for the other and still basically paying the same amount :) Instead of having to buy nappies for both of them!!

Good plan :) That is when my mum trained my brother, when she was pregnant with me. Probably same age gap... pretty close anyways.

So what's up, ladies?

One of the ladies I added on fbook from my old January babies thread just had her little boy, so tiny... you forget quickly just how tiny they were. But sure makes me glad I have plans Sunday, lol.

*Chirp chirp chirp*

What are you ladies up to? I am folding mount laundry lol.

*Bounces ball against a wall while whistling*

Ahw sorry to leave you hanging Caitlyn!! I was just going to bed last night when I read your post..... and didn't really have much to say!

Not been upto a lot lately.... Just the normal laundry, ironing, tidying up and potty training! haha Still going well... he had 1 accident again yesterday, but we reckon that's cause he went to the doctor's with Jay and when he got home Jay took Lucas' nappy off and Lucas probably forgot that he wasn't wearing one - he did go straight to the potty after he peed on the floor though! So that's good! I have NO idea how or when we're supposed to move onto wearing pants and clothes again (he runs around half naked at the moment) and how and when to move onto potty training during the night! Need to do some research I think!!

Wonder what your temp is gonna do today Caitlyn!! Still looking like you have a chance! FX!!

Rowan is at the same point, no pants on, just a shirt and underwear. .. no accidents yesterday! But I think they are ready for night training when their diapers are dryish in the morning. No idea when to put pants on him though... when he gets the hang of it for a while I'd assume. And then there are car rides and outings that I am not sure when to switch him...

I know... We're gonna have to stay in for a while I think!!
We started off really well today and were hoping to have no accidents, but he went upstairs and then when Jay went up there was a wet patch on the stairs! Little gutted, but still doing well considering we only just started really!!

I see your temp is the same today..... bummer! But all is not lost yet! :hugs: Are you just gonna wait and see what happens??

I wish I had been temping with Rowan... going off the miscarriage though I am still in good shape... will attach images in a few mins. Not sure how I feel. AF generally comes by now, but it is possible my LP is lengthening. I have a girl's night out tomorrow night so I am probably going to test tomorrow am just to make sure I can drink :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-09-12-38-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-01-09-12-38-01.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 3
Do either of you ladies still have your charts feom your month you conceived?

Hey! Busy with crazy flu today again. And yes I think Ido have my chart... Mine was so different than my others... Ill post it

There we go! Sounds like potty training on both fronts is going well ish but there are lots of steps to truly graduating from diapers eh?! All the best for sure!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for looking that up for me, Talia! I am excited to test in the am as I am not spotting as I usually do the day before AF. But I spotted when I implanted with Rowan so not sure hahaha. Oh man... imagine if I were to have a normal spot-less pregnancy?! That would sure be different... :)

Here's the link to mine:
My Ovulation Chart

I'll be stalking this thread for morning time in Canada then :winkwink:

Here's my 12, 22 & 32 week pic comparison :) Maximum of 10 weeks to go now! YAY!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• 12,22,32 wks.jpg
    12,22,32 wks.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79