4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Crazy!! Ya I'm excited to see what your chart does and test does! No spotting is a good thing in my eyes!!
Nice pics Ella! It's so weird I don't even remember my pre preg body it seems lol being huge is the new normal! I should take a pic today too I suppose

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm like that... It seems like I'm normal now... then looking at the picture of me at 12 weeks I'm like, wow I didn't know I was that 'slim' :haha:

:) wont let me attach edit so here is the direct link:
https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm139/par-amour/b and b/PicsArt_1389369621766.jpg

Attachments

• 20140110_085906.jpg
    20140110_085906.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 5
WARNING!! Smiley overload!!

:happydance: :bfp: :happydance: :yipee: :headspin: :thumbup: :wohoo:

So awesome!!! I can't stop smiling for you!! There's your rainbow! Right in time for your old duedate aswell!!

What?!?! I get a text to check your chart and I see a possy test!!!! What a wonderful surprise!! Yay congrats!!!!!!! And no spotting I imagine! This is it Caitlyn!!! So pumped for you! I think we all had a feeling that this was a different cycle for you!! Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Best news to get leaving work to go to my appt! Go team 4dpo!

Yep! It is official, everyone who has been on this thread is knocked up... what a good luck thread haha!

Did you tell Derek in the end??? Hope you had a good night out! Even if you weren't allowed to drink, but I'm sure you're happy to give that up after trying for such a long time!!

You girls said you wanted to get me something for when the baby is born right??? I spotted this outfit, someone posted it as their baby's 'coming home' outfit and I LOVE it!! She lives in America though, so I figured maybe the 2 of you could get it for me - if you spot it somewhere or know where it's from.....
I asked her where she bought it but she hasn't replied (yet) Might message her....

Attachments

• ryker.jpg
    ryker.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1
Aww it's adorable, I think it looks like something Carter's would have! I don't think I've seen it before specifically but I know they do carry cute stuff that's really similar!

Aww that is fricken adorable!!! I will keep my eyes peeled for it. Let us know where she says it is from!

So my night was interesting to say the least... we got there at 9 as we were told to come early to enter the Pink tickets draw, and it was dead (obviously) but the place had barely opened and there was no toilet paper in 2/4 stalls and the other two were disgusting, literally covered in shit. The food was outrageously priced (10$ for a poutine was the cheapest item) and we were starving so ended up leaving... went and got McDonald's, then went to my friend's place and played Disney Scene It which was alright :) Got home around 1 and Rowan was still awake lol. Bad Derek. Haha. Anyways... kinda glad it went that way. We had lots of laughs and I was queasy all night anyways.

Where did you go? Sounds like a crappy establishment but I'm glad you had fun afterwards and I hope Rowan slept in for you!!

And YAY ticker!! Love it!!

Lol I was just playing with it, you must have come on just on time Talia lol.

But we went to YEG Dance Club... oh I forgot to mention, there was a good 10 minutes of no music whatsoever. It was weird. And no one did anything about it lol. I get they were just opening but seriously... get your shit together before you open the doors! (Excuse the language)

I agree! Especially with the toilets! Come on, they have got to be clean and have toilet paper! Especially at the start of the night!!

And YAY ticker!!! So cool!!

Let's hope the ticker sticks around this time lol :) But I have more faith in it... haven't spotted at all, which is definitely new for me haha. Puts my mind at ease. And definitely queasy. And so it begins. Hahaha.

I love it! No spotting, early symptoms! All good stuff all good stuff!! So flipping pumped for you!

Heehee ♡ I am like... over the moon. Can't even process.

Oh yeah!! I forgot the worst part about the club... my glass (of pop) had someone else's lipstick on it! Didn't realize at first as I was drinking from the straw but ewwww. Lol.

Oh my! That is disgusting! I would've complained!! Hope you did!

And I'm the same - soooo happy for you! Couldn't believe it when I saw your test!!!
To be honest I wasn't TOO optimistic about your chart... but I find you can't always tell a lot from a chart (other than O).... I looked at so many different pregnancy charts when we were ttc to compare, but there are SO many different ones! You really can't tell sometimes!
Like one of my charts went up really high (for me) and I wasn't pregnant.
But YAY!!! :happydance: Really happy for you! And I kept saying to Jay: that's so cool!! ahw yay!! :haha:

I did complain. In a nice way, anyways. The bartender was totally grossed out as well and apologetic. One of the bar tenders I kind of wanted to I.D. hahaha! Oh man. You know you're getting old when... haha! But he seriously looked 12.

So I have a head cold. Let's all pity Cait (and Rowan).

So glad I'm knocked up as today is my due date... but now I look at it differently, which is a relief. This baby wouldn't have been if I had had the other, and I bet I won't have had it any other way when they are born :) So no crying for me today :) Positive vibes only lol. Of course it is sad and always will be, and I won't forget them... but just look at it a different way :)

ANYWAYS... Photoshoot in a few hours! Yay!! And then plans with the bestie ♡ What are you guys up to?

Yeah, being pregnant makes it hurt just a little less doesn't it?? I mean, it's still not nice and it's sad... but you're right, you wouldn't have had THIS baby if you had the other one. So being pregnant makes it just a little easier! :hugs:

I felt horrible when I woke up today, my throat was still sore and I was still in that mood where you don't wanna do anything, but you're bored at the same time... been like that the past 2 or 3 days!!
Went to the shop to get something for lunch though and the fresh air helped a little - even though the shop is literally across the road! (bad for your bank account btw! :winkwink:)
Played some Super Mario U with Jay after he decided to get out of his bad mood (same as mine and tired!)... we're a good pair :winkwink: haha!
Just put some dinner on.

Have fun at your shoot!! :)

That's a really good perspective to have, each one if perfectly unique and you will be even more over the moon when they are here! I'm so glad this was the cycle for you, gives you something positive in a sad time. Meant to be for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->