4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

:happydance: First hcg test tomorrow (won't be able to get bloods until like 7pm though). But I have bootcamp to occupy me anyways. :) guess I should tell my trainer...

Have you told Derek yet?! Lol and yes keep up on your bootcAmp if you can! My spd / hips were so terrible last night :( and gas and back pains to boot... Kurtis and his mom had to ask if I was in labour cuz I was just swaying and trying to move every which way to try to make the pain go away... Ugh! I think this weekend I hit the 'oh man I could still have two months of feeling like this?' stage? I hope today is better!

Eeeekkkkk hcg! Caitlyn you're pregnant! Isn't that just awesome! I remind myself every so often and it makes me so happy for you! Ignore my whining! Lol

Lol I remember having that feel once or twice, Talia. Usually while hugging a toilet as my ms stayed until the bitter end haha. But overall I enjoyed being pregnant ♡ cant wait to start showing again.

Alright, so no bootcamp for me this week as Rowan is so sick he coughed so hard at 5AM that he threw up all over the place (read: my bed). Normally, as it is mainly just a snort nose and phlegm I would ask if the sitters are okay with that... however these particular ones have a son who is handicapped and most illnesses that are nothing to a normal child ad life threatening to him. SO no bootcamp all this week, lol! But that means I get to do bloods earlier than 7

Ya good plan, don't wanna be spreading those germies and a win to get your bloods earlier! Yes! Can't wait to hear what they are? Have you tested anymore just for fun?

Nah I'm too broke haha. But I really want to! I wanna pee on things! Hahaha. And I forgot to mention, I did tell Derek in the end. To no real reaction... as he was fighting with his eldest son about needing to go get him in Cold Lake. Anyways... lol

So. I am starfing. But Rowan needs me to cuddle with him. Maybe I can sneak away cause he is napping now... and I am soooo hungry. Lol. But what to eat... hmm...

How's your morning?

When is your mat leave, Talia?

What a butthead! Ya I remember those hungry days! I'm currently not friends with food, I'm seriously contemplating a liquid diet lol my digestive system is not cooperating, between the horrid gas pains and the constant flip between constipation and diarrhea... So like first tri but way worse!
I told the royal Alex my last day would be feb 7 but my manager didn't reply at all... I should probably tell my flu manager the same but it looks like if we're actually out of vaccine all my January shifts will be cancelled anyways...

Oh wow. Okay :) Well let me know :) We've got to go out and get Ella's gifts ;)

Aaand I cracked and bought another frer... this was well before 3mins was up and I think it is easy to see the progression from Friday :D :happydance: The second pic is about half hour later when I had a chance to talk another pic haha :D

Attachments

• 20140113_145241.jpg
    20140113_145241.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 20140113_153604.jpg
    20140113_153604.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4
Haha peer pressure!! And yes obvious progression! Nice lines m'lady!

YAY!! :happydance: Great lines!!
Did you get your bloods done yet?? When will you get the results??

We've got our hospital tour tomorrow night! Got Jay's little sister staying with us tonight and she's gonna look after Lucas tomorrow night!

Potty training is still going well - no pee accidents today, though he did poo on the floor! YES! That's right!! He just stood there then I heard something fall on the floor, looked and there was poo on the floor! He freaked out a bit again and then dropped another little bit on the floor :haha: OMG, the joys of potty training! :rofl:
Hoping he'll get the hang of it soon! Though he's doing very well with the pees! Hoping to try pants on him next week! - he's even getting so used to peeing on the potty that he forgets about putting a sticker on his chart after having a pee, so I guess that's a good sign!!

And please don't go all out on my gifts! I wasn't even expecting you guys to get me anything, so please don't spend too much! I'm gonna try and get Talia something though, and you too ofcourse Caitlyn, but we'll do that when you are due (but I already told you that!)

Ok bedtime for me! Night night ladies!!

Just got my bloods done now and I have another draw on Thursday so will try to go first thing, and hopefully they call back quickly. But I am pretty happy now and may tell my mum earlier than planned, as I won't have the results before they leave Thursday anyways so might as well let her know soon... :) I suck at keeping secrets.

And haha about the floor poo! Rowan has done that a few times hehe. Such fun, eh?

Ick. We were in emerg from 8-1:30am yesterday as Rowan is having troubles peeing. No real answers either...

Oh that sucks! esp having to wait with a toddler...Not a UTI? When do you figure you'll get your results?

Got the results last night... not a uti... they think his hole is too small... by I dont see how that would cause pain.

Hmmm so what do they wanna do now? Just monitor or consult for surgery? Poor kiddo... Any call with you betas?

They were going to consult with a urologist and get back to me this morning on what they think is the best course... no call yet.

Ahw poor Rowan!!! Hope you can get it sorted soon!!
If his hole is too small surely that would've caused problems before?? Maybe something with his kidneys?? (can kids get kidneystones??)
Hope he feels better soon!!

We just got back from our hospital tour! Was nice to see where we'll have our baby!! :) Pretty similar to our old hospital though! I guess they're all similar :p

Only bad thing was, we took the bus there and were gonna take it back aswell.... as we got out the hospital a bus turned up, but we had to go 2 minutes down the road to pick up a baby carrier I bought from someone on fb. So we thought we'd take the next bus. Got to the bus stop, sat down for a bit and then Jay spotted the sign that said next bus: 51 minutes!!!!!! :dohh:
So we were like, we might aswell walk home!!
3 miles later we're home..... but I'm in pain!!! Baby was hurting me whilst walking, just really uncomfi. My belly hurt when we got home, even sitting down. But just now I got some shooting pains in my cervix and getting some period like cramps in my back.... Can you feel BHs in your back??? :shrug: Not sure I ever felt them with Lucas!

Ooh sounds like you over did it... For me my BH just tighten up my belly... But I've also gotten bouts of back pain and shooting pains to the crotch lol I wouldn't worry about it but it sure is not fun!

Still keep getting the odd cramps in my back.... And pains in my cervix....
Think I may go upstairs and lay down in bed... probably watch something on my laptop and then go to sleep! It's probably just braxton hicks or something.....
I WAS gonna go downtown tomorrow aswell (walk there, and back) but I'm not so sure that's a good idea now! Probably better off staying at home or taking the bus....

Ouch! Hope you didn't over work yourself... I wonder... Rowan used to like to kick me in the cervix and kidneys... possible bub flipped and is just kicking your cervix and kidneys?

Not sure what it was.... seems alright now though.... Apart from my legs - they are SO sore!!! My calves feel as if there's way too much blood in them, pressure from the inside out! And my knees are hurting. Definitely not doing that walk again in a hurry.....

So I just got up..... Got woken up the usual way of Lucas running into our bedroom..... But as he came running into the room he TOTALLY freaked Jay out!! He was screaming!!!! (and sounded like a girl) Apparently he was having a weird dream. Poor Lucas started crying!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->