4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Hey Kristy! Thank you! It is still kind of surreal to me haha! How are you feeling nowadays?

So got my last beta today, ladies... waiting for the results! FX! Actually it was funny... my doctor called me today and I got all excited by she just called to tell me Rowan's throat swab grew strep... poor baby! Can't believe he got strep! I think Erika had it a few weeks ago. (Derek's daughter)

Here's the pics of our nursery!!

The one branch above the changing unit is still gonna have the sign with his name hanging down from it. But we can't put it up until closer to the time he'll be born, cause the name is still a secret....
And tree is gonna have some sort of green hill or something like that underneath it, as it was really low if we would've put it right at the bottom.

Excuse the mess though, I've still gotta sort the rest of the room out....

On another note.... hubby got a call last night to ask if he could start work today, so he got up at 5am this morning and went to work!! (first time in over a year!! Well, year and a half, but the last half he still got paid by the army, he was just using up his last 'leave' days).
And ofcourse the 1 day (or first day) I'm on my own with Lucas I am ill!!
Lucas got up and came into our room, was a bit confused as to where daddy was.... then we had some cuddles whilst I woke up properly. And when we decided to go downstairs I sat on the bed (putting my socks on) and felt a bit off..... Then got downstairs and felt sick, so went to the toilet and was sick!! :dohh: Had to have a shower after aswell cause I kept peeing myself a little whilst throwing up :S (Sorry, TMI!!!)
Happened again just now! Can't believe it! Why couldn't this happen when Jay was at home!!
If I keep being sick today I might ring Jay's sister and see if she wants to come over so someone can play with Lucas.....

Attachments

• 1557645_10202887070795068_738324565_n.jpg
    1557645_10202887070795068_738324565_n.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1560558_10202887069595038_107039677_n.jpg
    1560558_10202887069595038_107039677_n.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1483433_10202887069755042_233454037_n.jpg
    1483433_10202887069755042_233454037_n.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
Super cute pics!! And sorry you're feeling crappy! I was a bit queasy yesterday but I think it's cuz I ate too much! Lol can't wait for your results Caitlyn! Hope you're doing well kristy! 20 week scan coming up!

128 Monday and 538 yesterday!

Love the nursery so far, Ella! Very nice :) But sorry you aren't feeling well! That is annoying :(And again, nothing is tmi on these boards.

How are you doing now? And how about you, Talia? Excited for your baby shower?

Oh emm geee is work nuts! I've been running around like crazy, babies with low sugars, a mom needing a transfusion and she's gone for a procedure! Blah!! And still the day is not half over! Yes, I can't wait til 330 when I'm heading home to enjoy the weekend and my shower! I have no idea what's planned, I should probably ask my aunt and mom because there's a few things I wanna sort out!

Wow Caitlyn look at those numbers!! Very impressive!
I'm alright. All of my 1st tri symptoms have calmed down and almost no morning sickness now. All I have left is stretching pains and this weird severe pain in my lower abdomen, back and hips which makes it really hard to move and has me in tears most of the time. I've been to the ER about it and they checked on bubs (which is having a good ol time in there) and sent me home to "deal" with the pain my self. I have a GP appointment today so hopefully will get some answers there.

Ella, the nursery looks great! Love those wall stickers!
Talia, hope you have a nice relaxing week end and enjoy your baby shower!

Guys! Did you skip my betas?! Hahaha!

Talia, hope the rest of your day flew by! Yay weekend!

Ella!! Are you gonna post a pic on here at least of the Logan sign change? I am so curious haha!

Kristy, sorry about the pains! My gosh that is awful! I send a million hugs and hope they figure figure out soon! Is it sciatic nerve pain maybe?! Ick!!

Hahah I read them but I was in such a flurry I see now I didn't even congratulate you!! Jeez!! I'm so sorry! Those are amazing numbers!

And kristy, have you heard of spd? I've been struggling with it since mid second tri or so... The pain in terrible if you move certain ways. I'm on lecithin and did some physio for it. I'm supposed to wear a stupid belt too but it's too uncomfortable. Is it joint pain or muscle/tissue pain?

I hadn't heard of it until another lady suggested it on another forum.
It's more muscle. Feels like I have a big tight band around my lower stomach, back and hips and I get a really sharp pain into my stomach/pelvis.

Sorry Caitlyn! They're great numbers!!! (they're higher than mine were at that time I think!) Maybe you will have twins :winkwink:
I didn't really reply much yesterday cause I wasn't in a great state.... so couldn't really be bothered to reply much at all.
But I'm really happy for you that your numbers are so good!!! :happydance:

I'm feeling better today, just not totally normal yet.
And last night.... omg!! turning over in bed everything hurt!! I kept getting sharp pains on one side of my back aswell randomly and everytime I turned over I got cramps in my belly!! I'm starting to get ready to have this baby now, cause it's starting to get uncomfortable. It's like when you go to the toilet in the middle of the night, I get up and then it hurts to straighten out properly - to walk up straight!

Hope you have a great babyshower Talia!!
And hope you can get something for your pains Kristy!!

Ouch Kristy, that sucks. :-( Sorry you're in pain.

Ella, I hope the next seven weeks go by quickly for you, then. Poor lady. :flower:

I am still so nervous even though there is no reason to be, really. I just don't have many symptoms and they all come and go... and the fact that I still nurse Rowan always is on the corner of my mind, as I have heard it can cause miscarriages... but then my doctor, among others, has said it is fine. So fingers crossed lol. Damn worry, go away... I want to enjoy my pregnancy lol.

Hey Talia, do you still use the Doppler?

Don't listen to your mum Caitlyn! I bet that conversation is still ringing in the back of your head.
There are plenty of people that still breastfeed when they're pregnant - and even afterwards breastfeed 2 kids....
Looking at your numbers, you're gonna be perfectly fine!! (though I know there's no guarantee, even with great numbers). Just count yourself lucky for not having many symptoms.
I didn't have any with Lucas and this time I didn't start feeling nauseous until about 6-7 weeks and it was gone by around 10 weeks or so!
I have faith that this is your rainbow!! :hugs:

Me and Lucas are going to see a nursery for him tomorrow, hopefully they'll have a space for him by April (as that's when he'll be entitled to 15 free hours a week). And I've got my midwife appointment on thursday, and will probably use that day to go see another nursery, which is round the corner from where I see my midwife! - that nursery said they have at least thursday afternoon free for Lucas so that would always be an option!! And the rest of the week I'm gonna try and get used to getting up early every morning again, cause Jay will probably be working every day - as they said they wanted him back on monday (tomorrow) so hopefully they want him back every day!
Still not sure exactly what we're supposed to do about our benefits though, cause obviously you're not allowed to work at the same time as receiving them, but we don't know how long Jay will get to work where he's working and how many hours a week it's gonna be and all that! Maybe have to just see how the next couple of days go and then let them know that he's working.... :dohh: complicated!

Caitlyn, try not to worry! Like Ella said many ppl breastfeeding and even tandem nurse! Your numbers are good and you're almost past the gestation of your loss... Maybe that's why you're extra nervous this week? Once you hit 6 weeks or 7 maybe it'll feel more secure. I hope so for your sake, first tri is terrible with all the worrying as it is. And about the Doppler you can have it back anytime, I really haven't used it since I've been able to feel consistent movement. I do like having it just incase there's reduced movement one day but I get beat up all day and night for the most part haha.

Ella, that's exciting about looking at day cares. It's crazy that they pay for a certain number of hours, that's awesome! It'll give you a little break and an opportunity for Lucas to socialize!

I wont be able to use it for another 5 weeks anyways, Talia... I just figured you would be busy in a few weeks hehe :haha: Want to make sure I have it before needing to bug your new family :)

And thank you ladies... Ella, you have an awesome memory lol. It definitely is the conversation with my mum that sticks out most. Luckily most of the time I am pretty relaxed about it. But then there are those moments where I feel fine, no symptoms and pains in my uterus... that at probably growing pains but eurgh lol. And Talia, you're probably right... by my lmp the last time I would havebeen 6+3 when I lost the last one... so passing that day and hitting 7 weeks will ddefinitely be a relief.

Aaanyways... Ella, I am so glad your hubby has work now, though! That is awesome. And having Lucas in a daycare will be good as well.

Hey ladies! Such a nice busy day yesterday! My shower was wonderful! Really good turn out and boy did my aunt and mom do a good job with everything! It was unreal all the little details... For example my mom made little cloth diapers out of napkins all filled with sweet and salty snacks, chips etc. with real diaper pins and all!
I got a bunch of really cute neutral things and several cloth diapers. I was really impressed that a bunch of my friends took the time to go shopping for them even though they had no clue!! Lol so sweet! And wow, all the cards I got, are all so cute I want to frame them all!

And yes Caitlyn you're probably right, getting the Doppler might be easier before baby. Lol and I agree with Ella having a great memory! ESP for a preggo!! Haha I can't remember anything. But that convo with your mom rang a bell once she mentionned it. Either way try not to think about it, you're doing so well and you're pregnant! Still get a kick out of saying it!!

Oh and I meant to post a picture the night before the shower, I made a guess the due date calendar etc spent like 4 hours on it, crafty mood i guess! It turned out so good and now it's all filled with guesses. Ill post a pic later and you guys can add your guesses too!

So glad that you had a great time, Talia! ♡ And yay cloth diapers! Now where is that pic? Hehehe

I am so tired... but Willow is finally home with my mum and I get to go back to taking naps lol. But I will miss her and I know Rowan already does, as he was looking for her be for his nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->