4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Here! The file was too large to post from my phone... So annoying! It's fun to look at what everyone wrote... Most of the family think boy but overall it was 12 girl guesses and 10 boy... I have lots of extra guess cards left so I told Kurtis to ask his friends to guess and the guys at work lol and you guys too of course!

Oh and last night we also went and saw the Hobbit! Really enjoyed it but I had a hard time getting my boots back on cuz my hips hurt from sitting so long. Couldn't lift my legs higher than mid shin :( worth it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 5
We wanna go see the Hobbit so bad! Don't think Row would enjoy it though.

But I pick 20th and girl! Is there anything else that you want included? If height and weight in included I say 7lbs 5oz and 19 inches.

Yup all the stats, date, time, height, weight and even first initial! Lol I will jot it down and add it to the poster! I'm so curious now!

Hmm. Looks like Rowan regressed back in to diapers. Sigh.

Aww... Is he still having trouble going pee? I wonder if that has something to do with it?

He still says ow but it is no longer inflamed so I dunno why he says it hurts...

So anyways, all my stats for you are as follows :haha::
date: February 20th, time: 12:38pm, height: 19 inches, weight: 7lbs 5oz, girl and I get to cheat and say first initial R hehehe.

Hm..... I was gonna pick 20th aswell! (that's Lucas' birthday!) Might pick something else now...... Let me think!!

Date: 25th
Time: 9.47am
Weight: 7lb 8oz
Length: 50cm (19.68 inches)
First initial: K

haha, total guess!! I was gonna say, did you 2 fill in my baby pool but you did.... Both were wrong though, you both went for girl - Unless he turns out to be a girl afterall :winkwink:

Day 3 of Jay working today! They didn't tell him yesterday that they wanted him back today so he had to ring the agency that he's going through. We really need to know in advance when he's working so we can sort our finances out! It's still kinda weird for me to wake up in an empty bed and spending half the day alone with Lucas (Jay gets home around 2pm ish) cause Jay's been at home for so long!

And it's day 2 of pants for Lucas today... hopefully he'll catch onto the whole concept of getting wet if you pee yourself soon! I keep reminding him to go on the potty if he needs to pee and to pull his pants down. Fingers crossed it sticks soon! haha - Already not looking forward to potty training the next one, it's like a guessing game!

Yay thanks for the guesses ladies!! Ill add them to my lovely calendar and stats board! I completely forgot we did yours lol both wrong, oh well! Hope the potty training goes good today.

Have my last biweekly appt with the midwife today, starting in feb it's weekly, getting closer! It's crazy that there might be babies being brought to group this week since some of my midwife group ladies are due in jan!

We've had 1 pee in the potty so far (no accidents) and he actually pulled his pants down! So I'm happy... he did spill some pee on the floor when he tried taking it to the toilet, but oh well! He seems to be starting to get the concept of pants! :thumbup: very proud!

I've got my next midwife appointment on thursday! Haven't had one since 28 weeks!! (that's 6 weeks ago!) I think it's supposed to be every 2 weeks after this one and until 40 weeks and then every week until baby is born.
It's crazy to think you've only got 4-6 weeks left!! And only 1 week until you're considered full term!!

Woo! :happydance: Everyone is getting so close! Lucky ladies. I just want to pass this iffy time hehe. But I think it will be alright. Going to bootcamp tonight. My instructor knows I am knocked up... and told me she is too! But to keep it secret for now. She is also due in September! So fun.

Ahw that's so cool!! I'm convinced you'll be fine this time!! Rainbow baby!! :happydance:

I can definitely tell we're getting closer, as baby is definitely getting heavier.
Looking forward to my midwife appointment on thursday!

Looking forward to this thursday to be 6 weeks and next to be past the 6+3 that everything ended last time. But there is no indication things are off. (Does a happy dance) hahaha! Think I may call and see if I can get the NT scan after all as I just want an ultrasound hahaha.

I just called, have an appointment Monday to discuss it hehe.

How are you ladies? I am excited for yous, little ones will be here so shortly! :happydance: Anything left to prepare? Are you getting a double stroller, Ella? Or does Lucas walk good enough? I am going to het one of the ones where the older child can sit or stand on the back but I am so picky about wheel size because of snow in this crazy province and because I bus everywhere...

Were you not gonna have an NT scan??
Always nice to have a scan :) haha

Glad to hear you don't feel like anything is off! That's good!! :flower:

Nooooo I'm not getting a double stroller! Lucas walks almost everywhere now... Yesterday was the first time in at least a month (or more) that I actually took the buggy with me - and the only reason I did that was cause it was a 20 minute walk and it was just me and Lucas so if he got tired he'd want me to carry him and I can't do that.... Even before getting pregnant I had a hard time carrying him for more than 10 minutes. Now I can't carry him for more than 2 minutes and I could just see him getting tired on the way back and him wanting me to carry him and I could already see it in my mind - he'd be crying and not wanting to move cause he wanted to be carried and I would be getting upset cause I just wanted to get home and he wasn't going anywhere - we'd both get upset for no reason! So I decided to just bring it with me just in case. Only used it for about 5 minutes, which was in the shop cause he decided to keep kinda walking away from me whilst I was checking out (at one of those self-check out tills) - he wasn't really running away, but I couldn't keep an eye on him properly so I put him in the buggy so I knew where he was haha!
Anyway, he's a very good walker and loves it! So I'll probably see how it goes, if it happens too often that he gets tired I'll probably get a buggyboard, which is one of those things you clip behind the stroller and your child can stand on it, though they do ones that have a seat on it aswell, so that would probably be a better option!
I can't stand double buggies!! The side by side ones are WAY too wide and really not very easy to handle. If I had to get one for 2 kids I'd have to get a tandem one where there's one child on top and the other in the bottom. - Looked into all of that when I was pregnant last time, as Lucas was only just gonna be 2 years old and now he's gonna be 3 so that makes quite a lot of a difference!
But yeah, the one we got for Lucas is still plenty good enough for us to use again!

Haven't really got much to prep now... Just gotta get some bits for my hospital bag and pack all my bits into it. Baby's clothes and nappies are in there already and got all baby's newborn clothes washed. Will be washing his 0-3 month stuff soon and all the blankets and towels and burp cloths etc....

Hey ladies! I can believe you had such a big gap between appts this far along for us it was monthly til 30 weeks then every 2 weeks til 37and then weekly ( or more) til baby is born!
Yay bootcAmp! Do you think you'll try to keep it up the whole way through? It's cool that your instructor is expecting too, she'll definitely sympathize and modify things for you. It's so good to stay active!
Good for Lucas on the potty! I think a double stroller would be such a hassle to bring along but the sit stands are def a good option. Like Ella said, you don't wanna be stuck with a meltdown situation!

yeah I was surprised they didn't schedule an appointment for 31 weeks, cause I had one at 25 and then again at 28 so thought it would be every 3 weeks, but no!

Really, I'd love to modify my stroller but I looked up hitchhiker boards (what they are called here, I guess) and they aren't common in north America but super common in the UK... so I would have to order one from there which would be a pretty penny and then I wouldn't know if it works with mine until it got here. Sigh. I may just need to get a sit and stand... but I need one with huge tires for the snow. Sigh. Lol. I guess I have a few months to figure it out hehehe. Maybe my welder friend can build mea hitchhiker board... hehehe.

Anyways, sounds like you ladies are pretty ready for those littles to come home! Yay :)

I am also surprised you hadnt had an appointment in that long, Ella! Like Talia said, here is is every 4 weeks until 30 and then every 2 weeks until 37 and then every week until birth.

Last night we finally installed a shelf and hanger rod in the nursery closet! Finally can put stuff away, it was all in piles lol.. Oh Caitlyn maybe you can answer this... I need to wash my diapers ( and all the clothes / blankets) can you do them all together? I have the proper detergent and stuff... I also got a bunch of bamboo liners / inserts that need to be washed several times, how else can I make the load bigger? Lol

Anyways, it feels super great to have only a short list of things to do! Mind you it's still a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->