4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Hahah a girl on my feb thread lost her plug this afternoon and posted it in a spoiler... So yucky, but at the same time it's just a natural thing! Men have no idea what we go thru.

haha yeah it doesn't gross me out when I imagine it, but actually seeing it is kinda gross.... I have to admit! But then at the same time I'm like: oh well, it's normal!!
Hubby always hates it when I use the word mucus (as in cm) aswell! :haha: It's so funny - I don't tend to use it very often or randomly btw, just was trying to explain about signs of fertility to him once when ttc...
Boys ARE funny!! :haha:

Yay for 7 weeks Caitlyn!!! It's going so quickly already! 5 more weeks till you're 12 weeks!! YAY!!! (and 5 more for me till my duedate - and ofcourse only 3 for Talia!!!) :happydance:

Haha ill have to go back and get the link, it's in my feb flowers group so I guess you could hit my siggy button and go back a bit, posted by allforthegirl!
Ya I feel like it is going fast, Caitlyn you seem to be a different ticker fruit/veg every time I look! Yay!
Yup countdown is on for us Ella, I really hope you don't beat me!! Ill be so jealous! I have a feeling ill be 39-40 weeks, don't have an inkling ill go over but maybe it's just wishful thinking!
Ha the other day Kurtis saw the wrappers for liners I started buying and he's like 'why are you wearing pads?' And I had to explain the increased discharge and the diff between pads and liners, lil awkward!
AFM, I know you both saw that my poor puppy got out for 5 hours yesterday and it was at least -15 out plus the windchill. So happy she's back though... Her feet looked worse than they actually are, bleeding and cut up from the ice etc. and two of her nipples had some bad frostbite and they were so red and swollen. I have a vet appt this am if we're still concerned when we wake up but I think she'll be fine but holy was that terrifying. Kurtis left work as soon as we got the call from animal control that she was seen in a nearby park and running into traffic. And I left work 2 hrs later when they still hadn't seen her since lunch. At 4 we were home warming up, posting online ads etc and calling local kennels / vets etc. and Kurtis just looked out the window and there she was! Kurtis literally fell down all the stairs scrambling to get outside and I don't think I ever got up off the floor so fast, skidding on the hardwood. Both running out in the snow in sock feet! Both just broke down! Took her straight in the tub to rinse off her feet and get the salt off and everything. Gave her some painkillers and as much food as she could eat and she slept all night. We both went to bed at 730 cuz I think we were just emotionally exhausted. Happy she's safe and sound! Sorry for the long story!

Imagine what you'll feel like if you lose sight of your child for even 1 minute!!
Yesterday in the shops I was trying to find travel size shampoo - most of the bottles were lotions and body wash, it was really hard to find! And Lucas kept walking around me, at one point I turned around to make sure he was still there and didn't see him, totally gave me a heartattack!! Turned out he was literally right behind me, and I just didn't see him! And that was only for a split second really!

I had a look Caitlyn... Here's the link: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...e-watched-high-risk-pregnancy-w-baby-5-a.html
It's only a few posts down!
Don't think that picture is too bad to be honest. When I was pregnant with Lucas I looked for a picture online and I was like: :sick: that looks gross!!! HAHA
It looked like a slug with lots of blood in it

Oh ya that thought crossed my mind for sure... She's totally not a dog to us, she's like our kid... But a few times I did think ' if this is what happens with our pup I can't imagine if it was our child'. Makes you feel bad for those late nights as a teenager or parents whose kids 'ran away' for a couple hours. Of course they come home aafe and sound but Absolutely the worst feeling I bet!

Rowan likes to take off in shops... like full out sprint away and under things and through things and around corners... the only thing that gives him away is his laugh... but if I am with the stroller, I have to abandon it to go after him. Lil monkey butt.

Oh I'm glad Lucas knows not to do that!
He hides behind clothes sometimes, but he doesn't run off to do it... And he likes climbing under the conveyerbelt in the supermarket aswell....
The only time he runs off is when Jay's brother is with him, because they run away together, but at least we know he's with an 'adult' then (can't really call him an adult :winkwink:) Though it still freaks us out sometimes, mainly Jay, cause he's kinda over-protective......

Lol yeah Rowan is at a defiant stage at the moment. So anything he shouldnt do he will.

Forgot to mention, happy term day, Talia!!! ♡ Now come on little baby, I want to meet you! Hehehe :D

Oooooh yeah!!! Happy full term Talia!!! Can't wait to see pictures when he/she is born!! And looking forward to labour watching with you :winkwink:

OMG one of our girls from the March thread had her baby yesterday!! She was due 1 day before me!! I can't imagine having my baby today! :haha:
She was 35+1 and he weighed 2.7kg - doing well but in special care cause his sucking reflex hadn't developed properly yet.
Crazy, due in March and having a January baby!!

Thanks for the term wishes! Lol
Ya our feb group we had 2or 3 or something before January! Very scary indeed! But now it's 'our month' so everything should be smooth sailing. Ladies labour watching like crazy!! I think I've had a couple stronger BH every few days but nothing else. Still super early!

Wow, can't wait for updates hehehe :) You ladies are both so close ♡

So looks like my milk supply is drying up fast. Not that it is a huge issue, but I get less cuddles for sure lol. Ah well. Maybe if he weans it will be better than tandem nursing. Guess we will see.

(And tossed my cookies twice yesterday. MS has arrived lol)

Oh no! Our 'friend' MS!! Hope it doesn't last too long and doesn't get too bad for you!!

Oh no, you asked for symptoms and MS obliged!! Hope it doesn't last long or causes you too much grief!
Ya just take it day by day with the BF, he might wean you're right but I'd still try to offer it like you normally do or whatnot cuz even the smaller supply needs stimulation to keep up! Either way your hormones are doing something!

Lol yeah I dont mind. It was brought on by vitamins both times so maybe I just have to be careful with when I take them? I dunno lol. Guess we will see tonight when it is time for vitamins again.

But yes either way it is reassuring.

So how are you ladies feeling?

I'm alright, kinda uncomfortable tonight though... Baby was doing all sorts in there and every movement made me hold my breath or tense up.... Starting to get too cramped in there for his antics :haha:
And Jay's brother and sister are here and we decided to play Mario Kart on the wii..... But Jay's brother can be such a dick sometimes (excuse the language! :blush:) rubbing it in if you come last and won't let up at all! Really annoying - totally ruined my mood... I had to go upstairs for about 10 minutes to be on my own and calm down as I could feel myself getting snappy with Lucas and he doesn't deserve to get snapped at just cause someone else pissed me off!! :dohh: Anyway, I'm ok now! (sort of)
Tired though! Sleeping is getting much harder as my hips are so sore in bed! And I can't sleep on my back cause he's getting too heavy now!! So no matter what position I try to sleep in my hips get sore, and stay sore for a while after getting up aswell!! Can't wait to have this baby now!!

Oh ya my vitamins always made me queasy, I'd have to have them after a meal, never first thing... Fish oils too sometimes would set me off a few hours later, that gross smell sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->