4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Definitely ready! Got everything washed (just washed the carseat cover today). Re-packed my hospital bag today, cause it was kinda messy and could've been packed better.... Left it downstairs in the hallway cause I couldn't be bothered to take it up and Jay got home from work and asked me why it was there :haha: He thought maybe something had happened :haha: didn't freak out though - bummer, cause I kinda left it there on purpose, see what he'd do :winkwink:

Lol you instigator ;) But yay for being ready. I only had baby's stuff in my bag when I went in to labour so quickly had to pack stuff for me haha.

Hahah I would if done the same thing with the bag Ella! Just for kicks!
You're so right about the time passing Caitlyn! Summer seems ages ago lol definitely getting excited but I still feel pretty relaxed and patient!

AFM, our bags are finally packed hahah procrastinated enough! Got the last few items yesterday! My feb ladies are dropping like flies this week, a few overdue inductions are starting to happen etc... More waiting for me! Nothing new symptom wise, Braxton hicks here and there when I try to do anything... Got a teeny bit crampy after bouncing on my ball last night...

Eee! I am excited that you are getting so close!

It is exciting!! :happydance: 27 days to go, 6 days till full term!!
Noticing that I get some period like cramps in my back when I've been standing for a while and then sit down - usually in the evening. Like after washing up or cooking or something like that! Sometimes I get quite bad pain in my bump aswell. Probably just braxton hicks!
But I guess that's a good thing.... never really had anything like this with Lucas, as far as I'm aware! I did get some pains whilst walking when I was pregnant with Lucas.

I noticed how some of the ladies on the feb thread have had their babies!! I've not commented or anything, but you can definitely tell it's your month!!

Ya we had some go early like we talked about then the first week of feb was quiet now everyone is going! I showed the dog the calendar today and she seems to think valentines day lol! Kurtis's grandma's birthday is on Monday so that what his mom is holding her breath for! Lol

Lol well you already have our guesses ;) I dont think you'll go much before the fill 40 weeks haha. Oh man I hate hate hate the idea of food today (and yesterday). Eurgh. Eurgh. Eurgh. And then they took my buffalo chicken snack wraps away from McDonald's again... It was the only thing I could settle on eating... but Derek is out getting them now (he just called to say they aren't selling them anymore) so I said to get them but with no sauce at all... I will apply Frank's red hot sauce at home. Muaha.

Seriously?! I love the buffalo ones lately, I had one, what, 2 days ago and they're gone now?! Hmmmmm crappy!! But yes plain + franks does it!

I just put a batch of peanut butter cookies in the oven, did a batch of chic chips too! First time using the mixer and if its dirty might as well make use of it! Haha works like a dream!! Soo not too sure if I'm up to making dinner now lol

Jay's brother got us chinese last night... I ordered it from a place that we went to last time but last night it was late and then it sucked aswell!! It wasn't nice at all!! Normally I make myself eat all of it, but now I left half of it, cause I was just like: I can't eat this, I'm not even enjoying it!
And then last night I woke up at like 4am with REALLY bad stomach cramps and spent like 15 minutes on the toilet.... :dohh: wonder if it was the chinese....

On the other hand, I made brownies the other day and they're awesome! Best ones I've ever done!! haha - I put some white chocolate chip things in em but they must've melted in there cause you don't see them! :haha: Oh well, I'm sure it adds some flavour....

I can't remember what date I said for your baby arriving Talia! I'll have to look it up! I can't even remember what date I put on my own baby pool :rofl: And I don't even really suffer from pregnancy brain!

I looked back and Caitlyn said the 20th and you were the 25 th Ella... Still a ways a way! I don't think I'll go over my due date... But it's tough to say!

Sorry the Chinese food was gross... Even though it wasn't good it still is making me crave Chinese! Hahaha I love it!

Haha, just cause mine wasn't good doesn't mean it'll put you off chinese!! :winkwink: Treat yourself!! Don't feel guilty, worry about calories after you've popped :winkwink:

So 2 weeks 2 days to go till my guess then!! And you're due in just under 2 weeks :happydance: Not long now!!!

Hahah nothing could ever put me off Chinese! Ill tell you that right now!

Ick, sorry your chinese was bad and may have made you ill. That sucks.

And February 20th isn't that far away, Talia ;) You think you will have bub before the next eleven days?! But yeah they only had the snack wrap for like... a month. Sigh. It should be a staple like the caesar wrap. I guess it is better for me that it isn't... lol. Ah well, will have to find my buffalo chicken fix elsewhere.

Ha I guess when you put it that way it is really close! Holy moly! Lol that's crazy

Ha I guess when you put it that way it is really close! Holy moly! Lol that's crazy!!

haha yup, it's getting close now Talia!!!
I still feel like my duedate is ages away, but it's only 25 days so that's not that long!! And got quite a busy week coming up!

I was saying to Jay the other day: I thought, maybe me and Lucas can drive back to Holland with my parents when they leave here and then fly back to the UK a couple of days later.... and then I realised: I'm gonna be 38 weeks pregnant by then... doubt anyone will let me on their plane! :haha:

Our 2nd March monkey was born this morning!! Not got any info yet, apart from that she was born this morning and weighed 5lb6oz - born at 37+1
I'm keeping a little list on our thread (seeing as I'm the one that made it, so I can edit it) with who's baby was born and when.

Nice! Yup they're gonna start rolling in for sure, it'll keep you on your toes if you're updating the front page or something

Hello ladies! A March birth already, wow! At least she was term, but holy moly lol.

I am boring. Nothing much going on on my end. Friend stayed the night cause she and her fiancee broke up. Kinda sucks as we set them up... but yeah. Guess that is life. Was nice to see her anyways.

It was the 2nd March baby.... first was born on 31/1! There's more coming though, cause some girls are having problems..... 1 is having an amnio on monday and then getting a section on wednesday I think (if baby's lungs are mature enough, which I guess they should be as she'll be 37 weeks). And then there's another girl who's had a sweep today and is being induced on the 20th if she hasn't gone into labour yet! (I think it's cause she's got diabetes, not gestational).... And like I said there are some others that have been in and out of hospital really, with high BP etc.

I checked my cervix earlier and I think I set off some small contractions or braxton hicks by doing that..... but they're gone now! With so many girls from our group going into labour or looking at having their babies really soon it makes me paranoid and starting to read into every little 'symptom' - ttc all over again :winkwink:

Other than that, nothing much going on here either.... got a health visitor coming over tomorrow. Then on saturday me and Lucas are going to London to see our friends and Jay is going to be decorating our living room (ready for the new sofa :winkwink:) And then my parents will be over sometime next week, probably monday or tuesday. Got my next midwife appointment on wednesday (next week) and then Lucas' birthday on thursday!

How are you getting on Talia?? Any symptoms yet??

Sorry to hear your friend split up with her fiance Caitlyn!! :hugs:
How are you doing?? No spotting this pregnancy?? Not too much longer until your first ultrasound now!! (3.5 weeks!!)

Lol Ella, try to just relax :) No need to be on high alert if you aren't high risk :) Silly.

But good thing you're busy, time will go by a lot faster :)

I wonder when I should try my doppler :) And no spotting at all. But barely any symptoms, it freaks me out lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->