4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Awww yay! I bet I will be on team :blue: as well! Boys are awesome :D Glad you popped in to share that. Makes me more excited to see my "food baby" as my best friend now calls this one because I update her weekly on what food size baby is :D Rowan was my SeaMonkey as I saw several times when he was tiny and the second time he reminded me of a seamonkey haha.

Think I heard Food Baby on the doppler for a few seconds but it went away quickly. Darn little wiggly one haha!

Ella, let Logan know of your plan, maybe he'll listen haha!

Ahw yay team blue!! Boys ARE awesome!! :thumbup:
Not long now till you find out Talia!!!

37 weeks for me today!! Full term!! yay!!!
Had a very bad night with sleep though, but that was nothing to do with baby - had a toothache that wouldn't shift, even with paracetamol, that would only help for about 10 minutes! Ended up watching tv on the sofa around 1am so I wouldn't keep Jay awake and fell asleep on the sofa around 2am till 4.30 Then decided to take some more paracetamol and go back to bed. Lucas woke up at 6.30 and came in the bed with me, but he played on the tablet for an hour so I could sleep some more! Still really tired though!!!

I'm with you Ella, having a hard time sleeping have a teeny nagging headache on one side, I thinks sinuses are playing up too...I did notice last night I had at least a good hour of BH every 10-12 mins but they fizzled out... My dog has been acting weird all night... Just glued to me... Anyways I should take another shot at this sleeping thing! Gah hot flash!
Congrats on team blue, we love updates!

I think I've heard of pets acting a bit odd when it comes to going into labour..... Not sure if that's true though!! Apparently they can be a bit weird and protective aswell once you get pregnant.
I'm wondering if kids are the same, maybe Lucas will give me an indication of when I'm gonna go into labour :winkwink: If he starts barking like a dog and running around like crazy then we'll know :haha:

Hope you get some sleep Talia!!

Have you girls got anything planned for valentines day???

Me and Lucas just made a card each for Jay :) And we're just staying in tonight, Jay is cooking a nice dinner - probably fish with some spinach and ricotta tortellini :) yum!!! Not sure!
He's going into town after work so he can buy the paint for the living room, which he's gonna be painting tomorrow when me and Lucas are in London all day! And I'm guessing he'll probably pick something nice up for me, like flowers or a card or something :)

Thank you all. Were very excited. I brought 3 blue out fits today, one says "daddy's little man" thought DH would like that one.

Ooh, talia your getting very close can't wait to find out after all this time and see pictures.
And Ella your not far behind either. Exciting times :D

I can't believe you don't get early scans Caitlyn. I had my first scan at 4 weeks, 8 weeks, 12 weeks and now 18weeks 6 days. We can have more if we pay for them ofcourse but they're just the "normal" free ones.

Lucky you! So many scans!! We only get the one at 12 and 20 weeks....that's it! Unless you need a growth scan or something like that.... I really want to see our baby again, but I guess I haven't got too much longer to wait! About as long as Caitlyn has to wait for her scan!

Ya the dog was being weird for sure.. Usually she'll sleep on her bed or at our feet on our bed but she was like wanting to curl up near my shoulders or my tummy... Then she'd just sit up in the dark and stare, Kurtis was getting so annoyed lol this dog just sitting there not wanting to sleep!
She's definitely been more attached to me this whole pregnancy and especially since the move, she starts shaking and freaking out if I have to leave, poor thing!
We didn't make any real plans at all, banking on having a baby! Lol don't think it'll happen though... That little episode of BH gave me hope but nothing today so far! I wonder if any of the feb babies will make an appearance!

we've got 6 babies in the March group now!! It's crazy, they suddenly seem to be popping out left right and centre!

That was a lot to absorb lol. Congrats on being full term, Ella! Yay! On labour watch for both of you ladies now!

Here we only get more than the 12 week and 20 week scans if there is something wrong, but those ones are free as well when needed. I also had one around 34 weeks with Rowan as I was in hospital for kidney stones and they were making sure he was okay. Oh and I did the 3D ones as well which was super neat and we will probably do the same again.

Had a chill day, did a few things around the house and of course = exhaustion. Lol had a nap and now we're at Kurtis's parents, they're having a dinner party so we get a fancy meal heheh better than me cooking!

Mmm fancy meal. What did you have? I got excited at your entire day of silence hehehe.

Me and Lucas went back to London for the day yesterday! Went to see our friends :) Lucas had LOTS of fun! was really nice to see him so happy and having so much fun!! They even got us a little basket with some babystuff in it (2 sleepsuits, a little outfit, a giftcard for Boots (like a drugstore, but they do things like baby clothes and blankets aswell), a music toy and a toy that just jingles) Really nice :flower:

Not upto much today... Jay painted the living room yesterday, it looks really nice, though unfortunately after 3 coats it still needs 1 more (cause it's a little patchy - obviously that paint isn't very good!) Now all we need is the new sofa - and the new baby ofcourse! haha

Hope you 2 had a nice day yesterday! Any plans for today??

Aww I didn't even realize! I should check in more often and not leave you guys hanging! It was really good, Greek chicken and risotto green beans, salad and gelato... Stayed until 1am playing cards against humanity! Funniest game ever, it's so good but very crude! Pretty funny and awkward to play with your parents/inlaws!
Today is probably just gonna be a chill day

I LOVE cards against humanity hahaha. My friend has the Canadian extension. So amusing. What colour is the living room, Ella? That sometimes makes a difference. And the pile of your roller. 15mm is a good happy medium :D I used to work at a house paint store while pregnant with Rowan.

It's fun to redecorate! But sucks if it takes too long lol hope this coat of paint takes care of it! Glad you had fun in London! AFM did a whole lot of nothing today, did the dishes that's about it, watched a bunch if Olympics and did some knitting. Kurtis cleaned out my car, took it for a wash and installed the carseat base! So very thankful for that... Pretty much was the last thing on the due date list lol I think tomorrow I'm gonna work on getting some snacks together for delivery day! Make some muffins etc.
tomorrow one of our friends from highschool is coming over. We haven't seen him in ages so I'm pretty excited! Kurtis is going to help him coach the highschool football (american football lol) team in the spring! I'm really happy for him, he really misses his football days, (he wrecked his knee in his last provincial game) and I think it'll be so good for him to coach and have something to do outside of work and home. Also a good opportunity to get active again etc

I have no idea about the pile of the roller, I'd have to ask Jay... or find the package haha... And the colour is a green, kinda like the green from Talia's fruit-ticker.... It looks really nice though, apart from the few patches that need doing! We're looking at getting our new curtains on wednesday and I can't wait for our new sofa to come to complete the room! We're finally getting it to look nice and homely rather than just a bunch of stuff put together (as everything we have are hand-me-downs.... The only things we ever really bought for our house, other than necessities (like fridge and washing machine etc) is our bed!!! And now the sofa ofcourse!

Ahw that sounds nice! Be nice for Kurtis to get back into it and have something else to do out of the house (like you said)!!
And you're getting all ready for baby-day!! :happydance: Not long now!!!! 4 more days!!! :wohoo:

I think my parents are coming over today, they spent the weekend at my sister's but haven't really given us any plans yet as to when they're coming over... either today or tomorrow I'm guessing, as my sister will be back at work today! Though they probably won't be over until about 3pm at the earliest! I'm sure they'll send me a message to let me know!
We had Jay's parents come over yesterday which was REALLY nice! They usually only stay for a few hours, like 3 hrs or something, but yesterday they stayed much longer, we all had some dinner and played nintendoland on the wii U all night!! :haha: It's so much fun playing that with lots of people!! They're off for the week so that's probably why they stayed longer :)

Yay visitors! It's fun to visit with family! And your living room sounds like its gonna e awesome, I love green! Fav colour by far!
Nothing else going on over here.. It's kind of a holiday over here, family day so Kurtis is off work, another nice day to hang out etc

Here's a picture of the wall :) You can't see the patches on it in the picture I think.... And it's not the best light to show the colour, but you get an idea! And there's Lucas on the sofa, eating his lunch! :)

And the other picture is of the gifts my friends got for baby! We've just decided that the little outfit is gonna be his new coming home outfit... he was gonna wear the same as Lucas did, but this is quite a small outfit and I don't know whether he'll fit it for too long after! :haha: And it would be nice for them to both have their own coming home outfit, so we can keep it in their own memory boxes :)

Attachments

• 20140217_122453.jpg
    20140217_122453.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20140217_122642.jpg
    20140217_122642.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 4
That colour is nice, it's not as vibrant as I imagined but maybe it's the light, my old living room used to be basically the same colour, I really liked it. Super cute outfits and I think it's nice that they'll each have their own keepsake

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->