4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

I agree, awesome cake! Happy Birthday to your boy! :D

Cancelling my bootcamp. Just one more added expense to the growing list... I want to start putting money away for Rowan... and we are supposed to go on a Disney cruise November 2015... so we will see about that hahaha. I may have used my pregnancy to get out of the contract saying I've been having pain and the doc said no strenuous exercise...:blush: Which isn't entirely false... I've been having pains but haven't gone in as they are just round ligament/stretching pains. Anyways... she hasn't gotten back to me yet. We will see.

Yay pruney pants! That sounds fair for cancelling your bootcAmp, hopefully you get your full refund or whatnot! I wanna go on a cruise! I've never been, Rowan will love it I'm sure!

I won't get a refund but they won't keep charging me for the next 4 months so that saves me 400$.

Wow can't believe you're 10 weeks now!! Gone so quick!!! Only 2 more weeks till your ultrasound!! :happydance: Can't wait to see your little bubba!

Had a great day, Lucas got to stay up late (9.30 instead of 7!!) Hoping he'll sleep in tomorrow, but I doubt it!
The cake took me forever to make :haha: We started last night, worked on it for about 2.5 hrs I reckon, that was only the top done.... Then I finished it off this morning, which took another 2.5 hrs I think.... Didn't time it, but yes, it was a lot of work! I had a cutter to cut all the squares with though, didn't cut them all by hand (well, with the cutter, so still one by one, but not just with a knife).
But I did have to put all the squares on individually! But he loved it and it's worth it! :) His last cake, last year, took forever aswell!!
So knackered now though!!!

Anything happening yet Talia???

Hey, I was just curious and went back and checked... did you know March 19th is this thread's bday? And I joined in on the 20th :D So we have been chatting basically daily for almost a year!!

Wow that's a cake for sure, it's worth it though! Sounds like you guys had a really nice day! Glad Lucas had fun now bring on the imaginary food!
Not much here, plenty of BHs today and strong ones at that, rock hard abs LOL! About 7 mins apart for over an hour after Canada won the hockey game!!! Lol

Maybe the USA/Canada game tomorrow morning will do the trick ;)

Haha as long as its not during the men's game we'll be good!!

Well looks like I have a well behaved baby, water broke at 350am on the due date!! It was pretty bright yellow at first but the MW didn't seem concerned. Seems to have lightened up a bit. hope its not meconium, ive also read that straw coloured is normal...
Just period type pains, took a shower double checked the bags and now trying to go back to bed! Ill try to keep you guys posted!

wow look at you go!! Picture perfect :winkwink:
So exciting, I'll be stalking this thread all day!!!

I think if there's meconium in it it's more green/brown-ish coloured... not sure though! But if the midwife isn't concerned then you shouldn't be either!
Try to get as much rest as possible!!!

Good luck! And keep us updated!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ooooooh exciting!! :D Good luck love and try to keep us updated. And yes, mine was greenish, Rowan had pooped.

Ya it was definitely yellow, no foul odour etc. still at home heading to the BC when the contractions get stronger, last longer ( been at least a minute since 4 am) and are closer to 3-4 mins apart. ( been 4-6 lately) had a couple really long ones ( close to 2 mins) coming every 3 1/2 but they only kept on for 3 or so times... Wish I could nap but I did lay down for a couple hours listening to my hypno... Getting there! And we made it thru to watch the hockey game at home! Kurtis's mom just left with our puppy... I won't see her til after now :'( sigh

Aww, don't miss your puppy too much :) She'll be alright. You will have to let me know how the hypno birthing goes. I want to be calmer this time... although I know I will be, having gone through it before. It wont be as scary.

Which reminds me... you have got this, Talia :) Your body is amazing, trust it :)

I am just so darn excited for you!

Oh it's so exciting!! (and I'm so jealous!! I want my baby too!)
Hope you can manage to stay at home for a while so you'll be further along by the time you get to the birth centre!
Let us know how you get on, if you can!

Good luck, and you can do it!!

AFM, being grumpy.... I asked Lucas about 3 times to go on the potty (before bed), he didn't listen so I said: I'll ask you nicely one more time..... And then Jay went: Oh and then the grumposaur will come out!! (grumposaur is kinda our word for someone who's grumpy - obviously!) and I was like: well, do you not want me to discipline him then?? So I just said: you know what, you do it! I won't say anything anymore and let you deal with him! :growlmad:
And now Jay is annoyed with me..... I mean WTH! All I'm trying to do is to get Lucas to listen to me, that's supposed to be a good thing right?? And he's making me feel bad now for being annoyed with him! :dohh:

What a dink. I do the same with Rowan. But it tends to be Derek who gets annoyed with Rowan before me (although lately pregnancy hormones have made me have a bit shorter fuse). Anyways. .. I'd be mad too, seeing as he undermined what you said basically. And Lucas will pick up on that.

Awwww I hope you've had baby by now and are just getting in some quality family time! Hugs to you and yours. ♡

Well, in the end he came to me and said he loved me... and he was only joking.... At least I didn't give in! :winkwink: haha I hate it when I get annoyed with him and then I end up being the one apologizing, cause I feel like he should apologize to me instead! :haha: But I'm not someone to hold a grudge....

Talia, what's going on??? I've been dying to know! I went to the toilet at about 3am (my time) and was thinking about checking in, but then decided I'd better just get back to bed and back to sleep!
Hope you're holding your baby right now!! Let us know how things went and how you guys are doing when you can!! :hugs:

So exciting isn't it Caitlyn??!!! And I'm getting excited for your scan aswell!!

Lol well that's good, Ella. And only 2 weeks and 2 days until my ultrasound :D Yay :D and only 1 week and six days until your due date, Ella!! 13 days! Can you believe it??

yeah it's crazy!! I was looking at the calendar earlier and I flicked it to the next page to look at the next week (in March) and it said: baby due!! I was like: WOW! that's weird, seeing that so close!!!
I still can't believe we'll have a baby again, it's normal to me that I'm pregnant, but it still hasn't sunk in that that actually means you're gonna have a baby! :haha:

I'm gonna bet that you have your ultrasound before our baby is born!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->