• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

wow! Lucky you!! 5 hour stretch of sleep!! It took weeks before I got that with Lucas I think!! (can't really remember tbh)
Hopefully she continues!!
How are you doing? Recovering alright??

AFM, no labour symptoms, just had a lot of cervix pains today. I would like to have some little symptoms though!!
Everytime I get some sort of cramp I wonder if it is anything or if it's just normal stuff.... like earlier I had some cramps going on but turned out it was just my stomach, and then had to go to the toilet really badly!! :dohh:

Well it takes her about an hour for a good good feed, bum change and settle.. But the night before she was feeding like constantly for about 2 hrs, it was like 'there is no way you're still hungry!' But she legit slept from midnight til 630! It was crazy lol she's being so good to me... The hospital nights and the first two at home were brutal but I'm glad it's done a 180.
I'm doing good, I'm bad at staying on top of my pain meds so I get sore out of my own doing but I'm moving around pretty well and all that. I should probably nap too, I really haven't had a daytime nap since we left the hospital lol I feel like I have pretty good energy levels, who knows how!

Maybe the cramps and bathroom stuff is your clear out? I def had a bit of that I think the night beforehand water broke

You should definitely try and nap some though!! I thought I was alright the first couple of days but it really got on top of me in the end! Though everyone is different ofcourse! Go with your gut :winkwink:

I had one cramp earlier which honestly felt like a contraction and I thought it might be one, but not had anything since.... I was gonna mention it to Jay, but was like: no, he'll probably think I'm being silly if nothing else happens after... :haha:
He reckons he's gonna be flapping when things happen! He put the carseat downstairs in the living room and I was like: why did you do that?? (my hospital bag is still upstairs in the nursery) and he said: well, that way I won't forget it or get the other carseat which will be too big.... and I was like: you won't forget it if it's right next to my hospital bag!! :dohh:
Oh well, whatever he wants!! :shrug: Crazy men!! :winkwink:

LMAO at the farting story :D That's too funny :D I am naturally a gassy person so have done it even not pregnant :blush::rofl:

So glad Royen is being good for you! And suuuure, now she sleeps all the time ;) Heehee. But bad lady! Take your pain meds. And I always had enough energy with Rowan. We'd sleep in and that was generally good enough. The occasional day nap. Just listen to your body :)

So after I came home a few hours after the docs where I got a pap and full physical (as well as bloodwork and urinalysis) I had a bunch of mucusy discharge while peeing and it was tinged with blood. Hope it was just from the pap and was a one off. She said my uterus felt perfect for nearly 12 weeks so that's good...

I wouldn't worry too much about the mucus and spotting.... I'm sure it's just from the pap/internal.... But you know that :winkwink:

I'm awake, sitting downstairs in the livingroom wrapped in a blanket at 4 am!! :dohh: I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep! I want to, but it's not working!!! :(
Bet Lucas will be up and wanting to go downstairs at like 6am and I'll be back in bed feeling really tired!! :dohh:

Eee! You can tell baby is coming soon! ♡ Sorry you can't sleep though. I say before my ultrasound you'll have him :D All the signs are there anyways.

I feel as if there are no signs at all!! Everything I've been feeling could be anything, could just be normal things happening and just be a coincidence....
Just like the 2ww all over again! :haha:
I hope you're right though!! It's the 2nd time this week where I've been awake and not been able to sleep...... Though last time it didn't take me this long to go back to sleep, I wasn't awake long enough to make me get up and do something else for a while....

Jay is gonna be getting up in a minute for work, so I'm gonna go back to bed :haha: before he notices I'm gone :winkwink: Only joking!!

Hahah I spoke too soon!! At around 4 pm I was like I'm gonna feed her so that when Kurtis gets home he can take her and I can get supper going and maybe nap.... Bam! Hit a brick wall, I was instantly zombie tired and of course she fed but not well and then was fussy most of the evening and again eating at every opportunity! So she fed like a banshee all evening took two hours to settle and finally get full from 9-11 lol but she slept til 430... So crazy... But now I think she's finally off for another snooze... Today I vowed to do basically nothing, dishes and that's it... I felt so good yesterday morning I tidied up the house, quick cleaned the bathroom and did 3 loads of laundry. And boy did it hit me later.. Kurtis was laughing at me because I fell asleep sitting up in the chair while nursing...

Anyways, I agree with Caitlyn I think all these little things are your body getting ready, yes it's subtle but I think it'll be anytime now!
And also Caitlyn I agree with you and Ella about the spotting / discharge, probably just from the exam. I have to go for my pap at my 6 wk appt. the midwives do it after delivery not while pg, not sure why but sounds like everything checked out well for you! Almost out of first tri and soon the be U/S time!

Yeah don't think they do paps here when pregnant.... I got 2 letters during my pregnancy that I should go and get one/cervical check...... never had one yet!! They don't usually do them here until you're 25 or have had your first child. I was never told that I should go after I had my first child though! And I've only just turned 25 in November....
So I'm gonna have to get one done sometime after Logan is born!

I feel like poo today!! Woke up late with Lucas - he had a little bit of a fever... think that's why he got up late.... Just had a nap for about an hour and a half after Jay got home.... Just before I just felt like crying though, don't know why!! :dohh:

Oh that's different Ella, here I don't know if there's an age to do paps but they recommend when you become sexually active, as opposed to having your first child! Completely different and obviously girls here get them done at often a much younger age. Interesting! At least it's not a yearly thing, if you've had good ones you can wait 3 yrs between now.

Poor Lucas hopefully his fever peeters out and you get a bit of a break! Hormones!!

He seems fine now... it's just me that feels like crap :haha:
He fell asleep on the sofa earlier and then I took him upstairs, took his temp, gave him some meds and put him to bed, but he didn't sleep in the end! But he seemed to have perked right up when he came downstairs!
Daddy even took him to the playground!

The age here is 18 if you are not yet sexually active or once you start becoming sexually active. And they need to do three years in a row I believe and if those are all clear it is every three years feom that point. Last time they didn't label my test and so wanted me to repeat it... I was like... if it is rhe only one not labelled can't you just say it is mine for sure? You know you did one... they said no and come in for another one. I was like hahahahaaaa yeah getting right on that. Lol. This time my doctor was the one to label everything. And I had a pap while pregnant with Rowan too, done by the ob/gyn. But seeing as I dont have one of those yet... or a midwife (I am on two waiting lists but I doubt I'll get one now actually, from the responses I got to my application... apparently a lot of babies want to come in to the world in September).

Actually got a good night's sleep without waking a million times to pee last night, it was nice. Had to pee like a racehorse at 7am though lmao. I even asked Derek if he came to bed as I didnt remember him there at all.

Ya I thought it was 18 but I wasn't sure!

Ha i would've been the same way, it's a necessary evil that I wouldn't go back for lol

Lala I haven't done anything today, my cousin came to visit and it's been so relaxing, I could get used to this lol

Lol I've been busy all day... Rowan's toom became mount laundry so I was trying to deal with that... mainly his clothes and he has gotten a TON donated to us so I am slowly working through sorting which fits now, which is size three and four etc. Finally taking a break from about five hours of sorting and folding lol. His drawers barely close, I cant wait for summer where I can put most of the long sleeves away (for about a month. Sigh.)

Nah... nothing yet... Went for a walk downtown with Lucas today, but didn't do anything. Even had sex last night and nothing happened.
Don't think anything will happen before friday next week!
Finished getting a few bits today, got 2 new nursing bras and when I asked her to measure me she said: when are you due?? And I was like: uhm.... in 2 days!! Sounded really weird saying that!! Doesn't feel like it at all!

No... induction was booked for 8pm at 41+5. Started contractions and losing my plug at 41+3 then went into hospital at 41+5 about an hour before I had to be there before induction and had him the next day.

Hoping to go a bit earlier this time though!

Lol tell your doc to give a fake early induction day lmao. Trick baby out :p

Eek! Due date tomorrow! Hope you don't have to wait long for your man!! I agree with setting a fake date, might do the trick ahaha!

Ya it's tough sorting through clothes... Even with Royen I'm pretty sure if we put away all the stuff that doesn't fit she'd have like 5 outfits left! Lol we need to get clothes that account for her big fluffy bum, lots don't fit with the diapers lol and nearly all her newborn stuff are like skin tight. We've had another couple really good nights, sleeping from 1130 ish til Kurtis leaves for work at about 5-530! It's been super! Also we've started kinda giving elimination communication a go because she seems to hold her pees til diaper changes, waits for a wipe and a fresh diaper and then let's it go! So yesterday just offering the potty / garbage can at diaper changes she peed 3 times and pooped twice! I was impressed!! Not gonna go crazy about it but it is crazy to see and awesome to save a diaper every time! She even did a pee for Kurtis! He was floored lol and of course before bed last night we said oh it's too late we'll just change her... Soaked all the clothes and change table cover lol just goes to show!

Haha and we joke that she's done more pees / poops in the potty than our friends almost 3 yr old!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->