• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Ya no kidding that reassurance will be awesome on Monday. I didn't catch anything really on the Doppler til after so it's a good sign you've gotten something here and there!

The problem is that they're so small so it's easy for them to move away from the doppler and it's so hard to determine where he/she is sitting as some people's uterus pops out quicker than others....
But.... it's almost monday!!! :thumbup:

See, I reckon you'll have your scan before I have Logan :winkwink:
Unless he's gonna want to be convenient and be born tomorrow, as Jay's parents are coming over tomorrow afternoon, so they'd be able to take us to the hospital and look after Lucas (as planned anyway, but they won't have to come from work :haha:)
I doubt that'll happen, cause baby's never pick a convenient time, do they???! Then again, Lucas was on his way on the day my parents came over to the UK, so they took us to the hospital so that was great timing!! haha
And Lucas was a sunday baby, so maybe this one will be too! :winkwink:

Did you have any special signs before going into labour Talia?? other than your waters breaking..... I feel like I need to pee ALL the time today!! Maybe it's at least a good sign that he's getting (even) lower....

Rowan came Saturday morning at 10:11am hehe. He was pretty convenient. And vontractions started at 8am on the nose.

I am so excited for you to have your little man!! :D Hurry, Logan!! Lol

I did have a bit if a clear out in the days before but the day before I had BH almost all day every 5-10 mins. Went for a walk with my dog that eve listening to ' birth day affirmations' for the first time lol and apparently the intuition to start sleeping on a towel the night my water broke. Nothing too significant!

I'm excited too! He needs to hurry up! I really don't wanna wait as long as we did with Lucas.... I'm only 1 day overdue (almost 2) and already impatient!! :dohh: At least I haven't cried yet like I did every day when I was waiting for Lucas (once I was overdue).

I just freaked Jay out :haha: I bent over to pick my laptop up and then shouted out: OWW!!! Cause I got this shooting pain, which was probably Logan headbutting me or something... and Jay just looked over at me, all shocked!! :dohh: It was so funny!!
I was like: contractions don't usually start like that, all of a sudden out of nowhere that makes me shout out like that! He should know that (from last time). If I was having any type of cramps that could be contractions he would've already known about it :haha: Silly men!!

Woo! Scan tomorrow! And lost and hour so that means we're one hour closer to my scan :D LOL Had to find the silver lining. My head is just pounding... hate waking up with a headache :(

Hahah yes the time change was good for one thing!! Lol can't wait to hear all about it! What time is it at?

Time change?? Do you change to summer time earlier than we do??
We don't change the clock until the 30th!

:happydance: Can't wait to see pictures of your scan tomorrow!! What time is it??

I went for a long walk with Jay and Lucas today (about 1.5 miles each way, so 3 miles total) which was really lovely cause the weather was really nice!! Put the shopping away after, then did the dishes, tidied Lucas' toys away, swept and mopped the kitchen floor and put a load of laundry on! And I had some contractions after, but probably braxton hicks cause after I sat down for a while to have some lunch and then got back up to do more stuff so I could stay active I didn't feel anything whilst I was doing stuff.... And then Jay's parents and his sister came over but didn't really feel much then either.... So they're either braxton hicks or they're just REALLY mild contractions, so mild that I don't really notice them when I'm distracted. So either way it's gonna be a while yet!

Bahh you don't know that. And scan is at 1:30. Spending the day with my mummy too so that'll be nice.

Know what I hate? Throwing up so hard you pee yourself. Every. Time.

Oh no!! I can't say that's never happened to me! The worst!

It isn't so bad when I am at home... but we had to pull to the side of the road to let me vomit earlier today and sure enough I peed a bit. Sigh. It adds insult to injury lol. I never used to with Rowan but I guess I got a tiny bit of incontinence after him... so far no pee sneezes though. And I have to laugh pretty freaking hard before I'll dribble. But somehow vomitting always does the trick. Hahaha. :blush:

Yeah, I had that when I was ill at 37 weeks!! It's bad enough having to throw up and then peeing yourself at the same time!! :dohh: It's horrible!!
Take it you've got some morning sickness going on then??? (or all day sickness :winkwink:)

I've finally found my nesting bug this morning! Done lots of stuff, tidied and rearranged lots of things and after 2.5 hrs I'm finally sitting down! Still got to do the washing up, ironing and hoover, but other than that I'm all done.
So Logan, if that's what you were waiting for?! Mummy is almost done, so you can start making your appearance soon!! :haha:

Caitlyn!! What's going on?? Where's that picture of your little baby???!
Hope everything went well!! :hugs:

No news here at all..... Boring!! :sleep:

Hi all, sorry I've been MIA for the last week, been really busy! March is the busiest month for me don't really have a free weekend.

Talia, I'm glad Royen is a good sleeper for you. Makes it a bit easier.
Ella, hopefully Logan won't be too far and you won't have to have the induction.
Caitlyn, where's your scan pics and how did it go????????

LOL sorry ladies. I didn't realize you'd be wsiting for scan pics. Spent the evening withmy mum. Scan went well :) Heartbeat at 164bpm!

Attachments

• BARTONCAITLYN20140310135822751 (2).jpg
    BARTONCAITLYN20140310135822751 (2).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3
  • BARTONCAITLYN20140310135037696 (2).jpg
    BARTONCAITLYN20140310135037696 (2).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: YAY!!!!!! So happy for you!! Bet you feel so much better now that you've seen him/her!!! :hugs:
Ofcourse we were waiting for pictures!! We've all been waiting for your first ultrasound!! And I was right, you got your US before I got my baby!! :haha:

Yay nice scan pics! I dunno, that head looks pretty boyish but I'm not changing my mind! And yup Logan waited it out for the scan! Is be going crazy already Ella! Actually this weekend I was like technically I could of still been pregnant, how uncomfortable! Glad I didn't go 2 weeks over!! Hahah holy!

Wow papaya already, almost VDay for you!! Glad you're keeping busy but don't forget to take some time to yourself!

I agree about the head looking boyish but if that is a nub then it is looking girly and so is the heartbeat. I guess we will see in a few months :) I am sticking with boy though. I'm totally not worried anymore though :) Now to wait for Derek to tell his kids... sigh.

Kristy, I bet your belly is getting big now :) I can't wait to be the size of a a house.

Ella, you poor lady ♡ Your little fluff sure is stubborn. I bet you'll be so happy when he finally decides to come lol.

Talia, the video of Royen working on her neck muscles is SO funny :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"