• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

yeah that nub does look girly! I'm sticking with girl also!!
Can't wait till you find out!!!

I'm feeling really fed up today! Wasn't in the mood to do anything today, but took Lucas to the shop (as we needed nappies for him) and then felt a bit better when I got home, got my ironing and washing up done.... Then totally creamed in when Jay was home, both of us were just hanging on the sofa, tired! Wanted to go upstairs to cuddle/snooze but didn't wanna leave Lucas downstairs on his own! And ever since then I've been so uncomfortable, Logan is trying to come out through my ribs, I swear!! And every now and then I think I get a contraction, but turns out to be nothing, or just him moving or something :dohh:
I've really had enough today! Feeling tired and uncomfortable and feel like crying!! Hoping that's a good sign :winkwink:

Aww sorry you're feeling popped and fed up! Not long now and hey it might be a sign!

Ha, I know right?! I literally burst out laughing every time I watch it, it just doesn't get old!! Hilarity!

Man, any tips for settling lo's to sleep? The second she's put down or if she loses her soother it's mayhem!

I feel a bit better now that I've had some dinner..... Got quite a strong(ish) contraction earlier, but was probably nothing again cause not had anything since! And we just had some onion rings with our dinner so that's probably gonna cause some contractions due to gas! So I'm not getting excited if I feel anything else! (yeah right?! :dohh:)

And I loved the video too! It was so cute!!!! :cloud9:

Aww, I am sorry you're fed up. I sure hope he comes soon... and not alien style through your ribs :winkwink:

I'm excited for my next ultrasound as well but for now it is fun just wondering. And I am pretty sure I am starting to feel flutters here and there. I was sitting with my knees against my tummy all curled up with Rowan watching tv and felt some flutters. Yay :)

YAY!!! Awesome scan pics!!! I think I'm going to go with boy- to be different and because I had girl come up for all the old wives tales and nub and heart rate and he's a boy :winkwink:

I'm not overly big yet- compared to others but definitely have a destinctive bump that's rock hard from right under my brests all the way down:winkwink: DH keeps telling me that I'm getting really "fat" (in a good way) and last night he tried to cuddle me and could barely get his hands to touch :dohh:

I'm loving feeling the movements and so is DH, the other night he had his face against my belly and got really excited when he got kicked/punched in the face! Love how excited he is.

Aww yay :) That's exciting, Kristy.

So ladies... anatomy scan scheduled for................ April 24th at 3pm :D I'll be 19 weeks on the dot and you ladies will have been long gone from this forum :rofl:

Well, at least we know I will have my baby by the time you have that scan!! :haha:
I'm really happy for you that you're starting to feel some flutters Caitlyn!! So cool! And it's so nice to feel isn't it?? (until they get too big and kick the crap out of your ribs or try to claw their way out the side of you!)

Had some contractions last night, about 4-10 minutes apart, but it was only for an hour and then they stopped... so probably just BHs.... :dohh:
Nothing since, not even spotting or losing my plug....
Sweep tomorrow morning, which I expect I'll need! :coffee:

Aww lol. Poor Ella. Hurry up, little Logan! Mummy is more than ready for you! You must have made him too cozy in there hehehe.

yes, my uterus is just lovely!! Just like a snuggly super king size bed :winkwink: Though it doesn't feel like that to me :haha:
I'm just glad that it's finally thursday tomorrow and I get to have my sweep! Hoping that'll get things moving!! This week has dragged on pretty bad!

Yay for movement and anatomy scan! Super pumped for that!! And we'll still be here, butthead! Lol

That's so awesome that your dh is so excited! I miss being pregnant already, I miss feeling that and seeing Kurtis so enthralled by all the pokes and rolls! Now I guess it's more fun being enamoured with our little girl, but still!

Ella! Way too comfy for Logan! Sounds like a few things are happening and hopefully the scan puts you over the edge! We wanna meet you, wee man!

Woo sweep! Hopefully that gets him uncomfy enough to come join us hehe :D

And you're silly :p Don't you think you'll be busy with babies by April? Lol

Why am I silly????

Well....... Looks like my waters have gone!!
Went to the toilet before going to the midwife, went to kneel down to give Lucas a cuddle (as I was leaving him at home with SIL cause I was gonna have a sweep, didn't wanna bring him for that!) and felt something wet coming out.... like I was peeing myself, but I'd just been to the toilet. As I got up I felt more coming out, so I went to the toilet, wiped and had a little smell of my pad (yeah, I know!! ) didn't really smell like pee..... So off I went to the midwife. When I got there I went to the toilet and my pad (normal bodyform period pad) was soaked!!!
I told the midwife my suspicions and she looked at the pad (which I had kept just in case) and she said it looks the right colour and it seems like it probably was my waters! So I didn't have my sweep and will have to wait for contractions to start now! If nothing has started by 8am tomorrow I have to ring delivery suite......

Oohhh exciting!!! I hated that 'peeing myself' feeling. Yucky! And there's no controlling it!! Eekk well I hope your contractions start soon!!

Oh yeah, I hate feeling wet! It's horrible.... I should really be taking a long walk and stay upright, shouldn't I??!

Well it's all a balance, don't tire yourself out! I had a shower, laid down for a bit ( it was still so early in the am) and then we watched Olympics, bounced on my ball etc but my contractions started right away and were regular. If they hadn't I probably would of tried to be more active to bring em on, just don't overdo it! GL!!

I was gonna go out for a walk with Lucas, but he seemed tired so I put him in bed instead.... Might have a walk to the shop later to get some snacks in for hospital (for hubby, and some for me :p)
Should probably have a nap aswell..... just in case it all starts in the middle of the night (or I'm in too much pain to sleep).
Jay just got home from work with flowers for me! :) And he rang his agency to let them know he can't work tomorrow, he said: my wife's waters have broken... and all I could hear was this lady on the other end of the phone going: YAY!!!!!! :haha: that made me laugh!!

Yayyyyyy! Hopefully Logan comes real soon! :D How exciting!

Hopefully things are moving along!! Eek I'm so excited to 'meet' him!!

Caitlyn, I'll still be here in April.

Ella, good luck! Fx things are moving along for you! How exciting!!

Getting contractions, every 5 minutes - lasting about 45 seconds each... but they're still sort of irregular, as some are 3 minutes, some are 5 minutes apart.....
I can still talk and breathe through them aswell.... so I'm gonna be staying at home..... Hope it won't take too long before we can get going to hospital and have this baby.... and hopefullly when we get there I won't be just 2 cm or something like that! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->