• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Lol I don't think ANYONE except dh and I think boy.

I haven't taken a bump photo in a while. Here's a comparison from 4 weeks to now. I feel "big" but know I'm tiny compared to others and where I thought I'd be. Baby seems to be going healthy. He's getting stronger with his kicks and I love watching him kick me- still yet to get a video of it, little bugger stops everytime I point the camera on him lol. Also started feeling him in 2 spots at once, still a bit weirded out by feeling him move.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 0
Lol I often was weirded out by the movements, pretty much until the end... especially laying on my back near the end, looked like he was trying to escape through my tummy alien style hahaha. Glad things are going well for you :D And aww lovely bump! I was small throughout my entire pregnancy with my son, think I carried more towards my back. I hope I get ginormous this time... vould be my last pregnancy and that makes me sad. All because DH's kids are assholes. Sigh. I feel bad for them that they carry so much hate around...

Nice bump pic! Royen was also very shy on video!! Lol

I'm excited for you to be gigantic too Caitlyn! I was pretty huge and I miss it so much!

AFM I just got out of the shower after being projectile puked on, Royen had an awful night, enough so that Kurtis called into work since he barely slept. Ugh feels like yesterday didn't end, longest day ever

Aww, I am sorry last night was rough for you, Talia. That sucks. :( Hopefully Royen lets you sleep tonight.

Thanks. I was hoping I'd be like 2 of my sisters and get ginormous but I don't think it's going to happen.
I'm sorry your DH's kids are acting that way. Hopefully they get on board with it soon or just keep their opinions to them selves so that you, Rowan and DH can enjoy the pregnancy.

Talia, I'm sorry Royen is sick. Hope she recovers quickly for you.

Phew! Last night was back to her normal, even better than normal. So yes we did get some sleep and Kurtis went to work lol. We used some gripe water for the first time yesterday because again her evenings are fussy but she was especially upset with her tummy and it sure did the trick. Any of you guys use it before?

I actually forgot to go out and get it for Rowan so we always just dealt with not having it. I've heard it can be awesome for them, though. I wonder if maybe something in your diet is upsetting her tummy?

Thanks, Kristy :flower: It looks like his daughter is planning on leaving, all her stuff seems to be in plastic containers, so I say fine. But here is where it gets complicated... she and her mother are pressuring her grandmother, Derek's mother, to kick out the people who live with her and let them move in... here's the kicker... it is my parents and baby sister who live with her. So now there's that stress. Gahh. I hate Derek's ex. She is such a cow. Sigh.

Anywho, Kristy, I think your bump looks good, though. And you may explode in the next few weeks as well :D But you can definitely tell you're pregnant. My friend looked like one of the ladies from I didn't know I was pregnant when she was both times... she was already tiny and her belly really didn't grow at ALL.

Yeah I used gripe water with Lucas... pretty sure that's the only thing that worked for him! He had really bad colic....

Logan seems to wanna feed all the time at the moment, I feed him, he falls asleep or just stops... I put him down and he wants to feed again! :dohh: Not sure whether it's a growth spurt or what, but it's hard work! He seems to fight his sleep aswell!! During the day that is. At night he is pretty good still *touch wood*

Kristy, you might find you grow a lot from now on, or just in 3rd tri! Things go really fast sometimes and you don't notice it until you see it in the pictures haha.

Oh Caitlyn! Can't believe they're trying to get Derek's mum to kick your parents out! That's just unfair!! Especially if they have done nothing wrong!
Hopefully things will get sorted! :hugs:

Oh wow that is such a crappy situation. Sounds like their mom is a :witch: not cool. Like what kind if example is that to your kids, no wonder they're so rude. Hopefully they're just blowing smoke up everyone's asses and nothing comes from it. So frustrating though I'm sure! Barg!

And ya kristy, where you're at you def look pregnant but I found that the closer to 30 weeks it's just an explosion lol around 27 you're like 'yup, this is what pregnancy looks like' then every week after you're like 'bigger? Really?!' Lol

Yeah, whatever... they need to calm down. Can I deport the whole lot of them? They can go live in the states... would fit in with the rude locals. Lol. I can dream, right?

Aaaaaanywho... sorry Logan is attached to you... Rowan did that to me for the first three or four months. I felt bad because others would go to hold him and he'd cry that he wanted boob again :( People stopped asking to hold him lol... :blush:

that's the good thing about breastfeeding at first :p Cause you can ask for your baby back whenever you want... just tell em he's hungry. though after a while it can get a little annoying having them attached to your boob 24/7 haha.
He did well last night, he was asleep in his swing (after I had finally managed to get him off, as he was fighting it! and poor boy kept accidentally waking himself cause he had hiccups :haha: so every time he hiccuped he'd swing his arm and wake himself :haha:) so I went to bed at 9pm and left him in his swing with daddy, as I didn't wanna disturb him! Daddy brought him up at about 11.30 and I fed him, was back to sleep by 12 and didn't wake for another feed until 4.30am and then didn't wake till about 8am so that was very good! :thumbup:
He's been pretty attached again this morning though! I fed him, then got up, went downstairs, made me and Lucas some breakfast and then he started crying again. Basically sat here feeding him for another 30 minutes or so!

Ya I think I remember a little growth spurt around then! You just feel constantly tied down with them feeding all the time!!
Man I really don't understand this lady. So again fussy evening, Kurtis had football coaching so his mom came over to visit, she literally fussed almost the whole time (730-10), we did everything including the gripe water and nothing. Patti did get her asleep before she left at about 945 but it didn't last long. Then I fed her again basically at 10 we watched TV and she fell asleep in my arms, went to bed no problem and she slept til 430...
Why won't she just feed and nap after supper? It's always a fight... Til all of a sudden around 9, 10 or 11 she gives in lol

I think it's to do with them getting more alert so a lot of things stimulate them and then they start fighting their sleep.... Kinda like when you lay on the sofa or in bed watching something, then keep waking up and thinking: oh yeah, I was watching tv.. don't fall asleep again. And then the same thing keeps happening.
Logan was doing it earlier, every now and then he'd start fussing again and I just left him for a minute and then he dozed off again. Didn't last very long, but still.
I like to turn the lights down at night/in the evening. We've got 2 sets of lights in the living room, 1 is the main light and then we've got 2 small wall lights that have like a 15 watt lamp in it or something like that (they're actually lights for a fridge or a sewing machine). So I have both sets of lights on in the afternoon when it starts getting a little dark and then around 7pm or so I turn the main light off and just have the small ones on so he realises it's getting late and it's time to settle down and possibly sleep!

Ya our living room is quite dark once the sun sets, we have one lamp and then usually flick on the entrance light... Crazy girl. Oh well I can't complain too much about a few hours of the day when it's a time you're awake anyways...

Sorry ladies. Have had a bad couple of days. Something has stirred up my uterus and I Have spent most of today in birth suite with contractions. They did a few tests and I'm in the low category for going into full labour and actually having him with in the next 7 days. So they've sent me home to try and manage it my self but if they get any worse or I loose fluid or blood I have to go back so that they can admit me, transfer me to a better hospital and start seroid injections and prepare for an early birth. Oh and he's head down today so the doctor tells me.

Oh dear! That's scary! Hope your uterus gets its head on straight!! The ffn tests are usually pretty accurate if they are negative/ low risk so that's good news! Take it easy, put your feet up and keep that baby in

My goodness that must be scary. I send good "calm your shit, uterus" vibes :hugs:

Oh hope everything is ok Kristy! Hopefully your uterus will calm down and keep that little bubba in there!! :hugs:

Thanks ladies. It's making me think twice about waiting to set up the nursery now. I've been fighting the urge to set everything up but have been convinced it's way too early. I think it's starting to settle down now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->