4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

I can never tell if its open or closed :wacko: Im getting so impatient..Testing Tuesday!

And holy temp dip..hope this is implantion

Wow that is a massive drop! But it seems too early to be for AF! Considering your last cycle it didn't drop till 12 dpo. I'd say test in about 2 or 3 days. If that's an implantation dip it should come up positive....

I hope for the best! FF says AF shouldnt be here until next next Monday, but I think it should be here Thursday or Friday! I'm always 27-29 days!! When will you begin testing?

Your LP seems to be 13 days though, and as far as I'm aware your LP always stays the same, so even if you ovulate late or early you should still have the same length LP so you can't really rely on your cycle length... if that makes sense!
Mine seems to be the same every month, 12 days.

According to FF I'm 5dpo today (I reckon 6 though) so I should be expecting AF on the 28th/29th.....so that's next sunday/monday. I'm gonna start testing on wednesday. (I like testing early, don't ask me why... I guess it's just cause I know I can get a bfp at 10dpo, as I did with my son and my mc)
Just checked cp again and it seemed closed to me now, so I'm guessing it was closed earlier aswell - my cervix seems a bit weird sometimes as if 1 side is higher than the other.... :shrug: (iykwim) It was quite high and soft aswell, so that's possibly a good sign.... it seems like last cycle and the one before it was med/firm. Oh well, we'll just wait and see what happens wednesday! Hope my temp will stay up though! I want to see it go above 37 as it's not been that high before!!

Prettyjen, I like the look of your chart, compairing it to the last one it sure looks promising for an implantation dip. Very exciting :D Hope this is your month!

Eltjuh, I hope yours is a good sign for you. My cervix tore during childbirth so it is all mangled and I can tell ever if it is open or closed or what, there are too many bumps and ridges. My labour with LO was only 2 hours from starting contraction until he was in my arms so it messed. Things. UP lol.

Anyways, negative OPK so I am thinking I did O either yesterday or this morning before I took the test. There was a slight temp rise too I suppose, so I expect it to go up more tomorrow. Sure hope I O and my ovaries actually release the egg. And then I hope swimmers attack it and then I hope it implants heehee... :cloud9: Thinking I did all I could this month, though. The donor asked if I wanted to come over again tonight lol but we have friends coming over for tattoos and a visit. So hard to say no when I know I am fertile right now and time is of the essence. But I just have everything crossed that we did everything and that we get that egg. I am already impatient to know heehee. Uh oh, this will be a long tww :haha:

At least pretty soon I can actually post around this forum instead of stalk the other threads... I am not usually a fan of the general ttc area, my posts tend to go unnoticed.

So what are you ladies up to?

I'm not upto much tonight... Started watching Grey's Anatomy from the start again today - got the first 5 seasons (I think it's 5 :p) And I watch it online when it's on in America, but they've been on a break for 3 weeks and I missed it, so I thought let's watch it from the start again!! :haha:
Just went to lay in bed with my laptop to watch it, cause our sofa's are getting old (they used to be my in-law's sofa's and then they went to hubby's sister and then went to us, so you can imagine what they're like now) - Very bad for your back! Well, mine at least!! And my bed is so nice and comfi I thought I'd go and watch it in there instead :p

I can't wait to test either, eventhough I'm not very hopeful! :dohh:
FX for all of us this cycle!!! :)

oh and I'm playing candy crush every so often when I have new lives again aswell :p haha

I am so stuck on CCS level 28 LOL.

Hubby is currently tattooing and Rowan and my friends and I are watching Cars 2 heehee :) It is so cute!

I have a good feeling this month. I know it sucks to be so hopeful of it doesn't work out but hey, there's always next month if this doesn't work. I am going to try and stay positive even if I get a bfn. But I won't. This is our month. January babies here we come lol!

I am trying to distract myself though but clearly it isn't working. Going to try and make a knotwork headband tonight I think. I sold a pairnof shoes on Etsy and I have to finish thise as well. Should be fun.

Wow my temp went up again this morning, not a massive jump from yesterday but i think it's slightly higher than it's ever been... so i can't help but get a little excited.... FX!!

I'm stuck on level 46 i think it is on candy crush.... it's a right pain. You get 15 moves to clear 9blocks of double jelly that are also locked in with the black things and around the jelly there's whipped cream. So most of it is just being lucky to be able to get matches of 4 or 5.

Glad you're positive, though i'd hate to see you get really disappointed if it's a bfn this.month! But i'm here to talk to if you need it :) but hopefully we both won't need to be upset and hopefully we both get our bfp! :)

Ha, just realised if I take that high temp out (on the 14th) it moves my O date back to the monday (15th). That makes me 7dpo today and it also moves my coverline down, which I think is better, cause it was pretty high before.... And my temp at 7dpo the past 2 cycles was about 0.15 lower than it was today.... that's a good sign right??? 2 more sleeps till I'm gonna start testing! Can't wait now!!

Eek! I would say good sign for sure. :dance::happydance::headspin: Heehee. Mine went up again :D Slowly but surely! I would guess I am 2dpo. Sucks that the one temp that seems to be important is discarded though... Oh well. Fx I get crosshairs soon. But yours looks awesome when you remove the high temp <3

Woke to the smell of vomit/sour milk this am and cant find the source. Assuming Little did it, but where? Hmmm... Guessing he is getting sick :( Poor fluff. But eww I need to find where this smell is coming from... blech.

I am excited for you to start testing too... around 9 days until I can start, so living vicariously through you heehee! I am not obsessing too much just yet, but for me this week is the easy one. Too soon to really have symptoms, so I try not to look for things. Try being the key word there haha. Can you get increased urination this early? Heh. Woke an hour early and REALLY hafta pee... and peed lots yesterday. Maybe I just pee lots in the tww.

I'm not sure, i'd say you might be 1dpo.... let's just wait and see if you get your crosshairs tomorrow.... not sure about the increased urination.... i pee more atm but that's probably because i've started drinking water and trying to drink more. Not a great day for my diet today, had a sandwich for lunch today which had loads of calories in, i didn't realise until i jad eaten it and hubby decided to buy chocolate muffins so i thouht i'd have one and then wanted another....and had it...:haha: OOPS!!!

Hubby is excited for me to start testing aswell, he just asked me when i'm gonna test... :) i like it when he gets excited too!

But I thought OPKs were + until you have Oed? And then your LH drastically drops? Maybe I am wrong. Either way, I am excited. :D Woo come on swimmers, come on fertilization, come on implantation! :dance: I am glad either way that we got timing right :D Now there is nithing to do but wait lol.

And play Candy Crush... :rofl: But I am stuck on 29... You are darn good, your scores are so high lol.

I'm not sure, i'd say you might be 1dpo.... let's just wait and see if you get your crosshairs tomorrow.... not sure about the increased urination.... i pee more atm but that's probably because i've started drinking water and trying to drink more. Not a great day for my diet today, had a sandwich for lunch today which had loads of calories in, i didn't realise until i jad eaten it and hubby decided to buy chocolate muffins so i thouht i'd have one and then wanted another....and had it...:haha: OOPS!!!

Hubby is excited for me to start testing aswell, he just asked me when i'm gonna test... :) i like it when he gets excited too!

Your chart looks great!!

But I thought OPKs were + until you have Oed? And then your LH drastically drops? Maybe I am wrong. Either way, I am excited. :D Woo come on swimmers, come on fertilization, come on implantation! :dance: I am glad either way that we got timing right :D Now there is nithing to do but wait lol.

And play Candy Crush... :rofl: But I am stuck on 29... You are darn good, your scores are so high lol.

1 or 2DPO, either way its a DPO..lol welcome to the TWW

haha thanks! I'm gutted I can't get 3 stars on all the levels! Some of them are kind of impossible to get 3 stars on!
I've just finished world 4.... so I need to wait till people send me some tickets...

I don't think OPKs necessarily stay positive until you O. Cause there are plenty of people (most of them with PCOS I guess) who get positive OPKs and then negative ones but don't ovulate. And you should ovulate within 12-48 hrs of your positive OPK.
I got a 2nd positive opk, but I think I O'd in between the 2 OPKs to be honest... not sure obviously, but with that high weird temp discarded on my chart FF also puts O on the monday for me, and I got my 2nd +OPK on the tuesday...

Guess all you can do is wait and see what happens and when you get your crosshairs! But you did good with timing so that's definitely on your side!!!
If we managed to conceive then we are living proof that you can conceive by bding 3&4 or 4&5 days before O :haha: I'm thinking maybe that's when we conceived with Lucas aswell, as we did it at 3&4 days before O then aswell, but we also did it on O day and the day after.
But I read somewhere the other day that it takes sperm about 3 days to get up to your ovaries, so it would make more sense for you to conceive about 3 days before O cause they'd be waiting for the egg to pop. And the egg only lives about 24hrs so technically if you'd bd on the day of O you have 24hrs to get the sperm up there, but it won't be able to swim that fast, if that makes sense.... But I don't know.... Sorry I'm just waffling on :haha:

That is actually why I wasn't too fussed that we couldn't give it one last hurrah yesterday, I knew there was only a slim chance of those spermies making it to the egg.

Thanks for the welcome to tww, prettyjen :) I am glad to finally be here on CD 21 LOL. Three weeks waiting to O is annoying. But I am glad that it looks like I did in fact O. And Eltjuh, from my understanding, the reason the ladies with pcos get the positive is that LH still surges as it gets ready to release an egg but the egg kinda gets stuck snd turns in to a cyst in the ovaries instead.

I always O between CD18 and 20 so it's normal for me :p Waiting almost 3 weeks for O :)

But it's nice to all be in the 2ww now!!

How are you doing Prettyjen???

well I POAS (internet cheapie) and I swear I see a very faint line.. I shouldve waited..I hate this shit...If you tilt the screen you can see something..I think im going to get FRER and use FMU..Today was just SMU..

https://s1299.photobucket.com/user/prettyjen82/library/https://s1299.photobucket.com/user/prettyjen82/library/

I don't even have to tilt my phone to see it hun... how exciting! And I have been playing with it on an editor on my phone and even inverted it is still there :D I sure hope thst is the start to your bfp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->