4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

:haha: they're all the same test Caitlyn!! :haha: I just took it out the case, cause it has this plastic window over it and I like taking it off as it gives a glare sometimes or a shadow. Do you see any (very light) colour to it though???
I hope if it is something it'll show darker tomorrow....

OOOOOHHH.... Crosshairs!!! Congrats!! :happydance: It looks a bit odd though that your coverline is so low, considering your pre-O temps are higher than the coverline... What happens if you keep that last high temp in (on cd18)???
You definitely ovulated though, but I'd say maybe you're 3 dpo today instead....
Oh well, you still timed your insems properly! :)
When are you gonna start testing???

It's too faint in the pictures to really tell if I can see colour :( But I sure hope there is!! Can't wait for you to pee on more things! :D Maybe this is all of our lucky month and we can all be bump buddies together!

Nothing I do to my chart changes where the crosshairs are, I have tried numerous things. It is damn sure I Oed then lol. Guess we will see if it changes its mind tomorrow like yours did lol! Until then, I guess I am 4dpo. And I am thinking of testing maybe on the 30th? Or the 1st? 11dpo was when I got my bfp with my son, so I think I want to wait for that again. Seeing so many bfns last month was hard.

Test on the 1st :p It's my wedding anniversary :)

I hope it's all of ours lucky month too!! Fingers crossed eh?!
And I also can't wait to pee on more sticks :p

Lol we will see how long I can hold out. At least I have a BBQ for my brother's birthday on Saturday to distract me. I'll be 8dpo so very possible I will have symptoms by then... I know the first time around the food from the restaurant attached to my work next door smelled so amazing I needed to go get some lol. But my brother is an awesome cook, so it os possible I will just demolish my plate even if I'm not pregnant lol :rofl: My guess is I will be symptom spotting the glaringly obvious things, but eith rationalization this time. Like I have cramps and a stretchy feeling but it could be hormones that get ready for a baby every time, regardless of fertilization.

But my fingers and toes are crossed that we all get to be bump buddies together. Come on January babies :dance: You would be due around the 6th and I would be due around the 10th :D How awesome would that be?

That would be awesome!!! Also, I'd be 2 weeks late :p So you'd probably have yours first :haha:

Come on eggies!! IMPLANT!!!! Get that nice little nest in there!! :haha:

Yes! Implant, eggies! You can do it! :dance::happydance::headspin: It's the implantation dance hahaha!

My cramps have sort of stopped... which is kind of annoying cause it's nice to have 'symptoms' but at the same time if it's implantation it's bound to stop at some point.... Every now and then there's a little something....

Ugh, I don't know!!! :shrug:

Test again tomorrow! I'll be sure to update you and post pictures :p haha

My cramps have sort of stopped... which is kind of annoying cause it's nice to have 'symptoms' but at the same time if it's implantation it's bound to stop at some point.... Every now and then there's a little something....

Ugh, I don't know!!! :shrug:

Test again tomorrow! I'll be sure to update you and post pictures :p haha

I hope both of you are kU!!! That would be awesome!! I've been having cramp very low in abdomen for two day now. Seems to be worse when I lay down. Feels light pressure and then so e af type cramps will come up. :(.

I hope both of you are kU!!! That would be awesome!! I've been having cramp very low in abdomen for two day now. Seems to be worse when I lay down. Feels light pressure and then so e af type cramps will come up. :(.

Hey guys havent been on this thread in a while! Eltjuh and Naaxi I SO have my fingers crossed that this is your guys' month!

Pretty Jen - Dont worry it's super common.. I got the so much the first couple wks I SWORE I was going to miscarry or start AF and that it was only chemical. .. but so far my little bean is hanging on in there :) <3 .. But I still get crampy every once in a while.. everyone has told me [including my doctor] that its your uterus stretching and everything in there is moving around
Good luck to you!

Thank you so much! You have eased my mind some. That's all. Can think about is its ectopic, chemical or I'm going to miscarry. I've heard the first week or so after you find out is the worst for cramps.

Diamondlove! I actually just went and stalked some of your posts today, I was wondering how you were doing! Glad things are going well for you :) And Jen, I remember having those feelings PLUS I had bright red spotting all throughout my first trimester and panicked every time. But things turned out fine and my doc didn't find a reason for the bleeding.

Thank you so much! You have eased my mind some. That's all. Can think about is its ectopic, chemical or I'm going to miscarry. I've heard the first week or so after you find out is the worst for cramps.

Thats actually probably true.. mine were pretty bad that first week but they've eased up .. now i kinda like them b/c it's little reminders that i'm growing! I was so bad I called my dr and MADE him give me an U/S at 5 wks to make sure it wasn't ectopic hahhaa

For me the cramps were worst at 6 weeks I think, I even rang my doctor to make sure it was ok, he said the same thing diamondlove said, it's just your uterus stretching! I thought it was maybe ectopic as I read it's most commonly found out that it's ectopic at 6 weeks - Don't mean to worry you!! I'm sure you're fine!!!

Just try to relax and go with it! Soon enough you'll have your first scan and you can see that little baby wriggling around in there! :hugs:

Speaking of which, my sister has her first (12wk) scan tomorrow night.... It's her first baby, pretty excited for her!!

Another announcement from friends falling pregnant so I am broody. :hissy:

Listening to music and doing some knotwork as Rowan naps. Gotta get out of my pout.

I dug my test out the bin again!! :haha: Had another look and it's all dried up now... it kind of looks darker now it's dry.....It wouldn't do that if it was just an indent right?? Or am I just making things up now so that I can keep thinking it's a bfp?? (haha found a new meaning for bfp - big faint positive :rofl: though it should really be a vfp - very faint positive :haha:)

Ahw Caitlyn!! Cheer up! You'll get your bfp soon enough!!!! I'm keeping everything crossed for you to get your bfp this month!!!! :hugs:

Finished the bracelet for my step daughter and feeling a bit better now.

Show me pics Ella!! I wanna see! Sooo hope it isn't an indent and it is your bfp! I drive myself bonkers with tests looking at them more than once so I don't put them in the trash, I don't kid myself that I wont keep looking at them hahaha! Even if they are stark white. Once I get AF I toss them. I so so hope that yours is bfp even if it is vfp ;) Come on eggies! Do your stuff and nestle in nice and cozy in your new home for nine months :D

Yay for getting the bracelet done!! :) And for feeling better! :thumbup: You'll be able to test soon enough, just think: it's only a week away!!!

Now that I looked at my test again to take a picture for you it didn't seem very obvious/dark anymore.... I'm probably just imagining it! :dohh: I make myself go crazy!!!

Here's the pic though - Will update again in the morning when I've done a new test :p

Attachments

• CAM00719.jpg
    CAM00719.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 5
For crying out loud I have rewritten this three times because bnb keeps crashing before submitting it. I didn't expect you to still be on. I see a shadow still and hopefully you aren't unlucky in having twi bad boxes and this is the start to your bfp!

Teeny tiniest bit of blood in my cm... is 4/5 dpo too early for that? Hope it is a good sign anyways. And have a constant pain near my belly button. It is the same pain I get when I have a cyst but in a slightly different spot, closer to my belly button than usual. Praying this is it :) Come on May 1st! Heehee.

Sounds good! Ooh getting all excited for both of us now! I know you might be asleep but have to get this out of my head. Took my temp at my usual time of 7am (20 minutes ago) and it was a whopping 36.97 never been that high! :happydance: BUT i'm scared that maybe it was just cause i'd been tossing and turning a little the past hr or so probably and i was feeling quite warm.... but i don't know whether that can affectyour bbt....i'm gonna test around 9.30 cause hubby will be out so IF i do get a bfp i can come up with a nice way to surprise him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->