4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

OMG you just made me tear up!! Its hard to trust those internet cheapies but it was within 10 min...holy shit...DEEP BREATH..haha going to get FRER and will update later!! THank you

Oh looking good!!!
Definitely use a FRER or some other brand, midstream. Cause the dipstrips are always really faint! With my son mine was so faint I threw it in the bin cause I didn't think there was anything there (until I googled it and saw other's being really really faint, so I dug it out and thought I saw something) And then I did a midstream test (from Asda) and it was positive!! - at the time I thought that was a faint one aswell, but it wasn't really if I look back at the picture now I wonder why I thought it was faint :haha: Guess I got better at line spotting over the years :haha:
Please share the picture once you've done another test! :)

I was thinking about FRERs today.... cause they're supposed to work from 6 days before AF right??? HOW does that work??? I mean the average person supposedly has a 14 day LP (so 14 days past ovulation and AF arriving on day 15) so 6 days before expected AF would be at 9 dpo but according to Countdown to Pregnancy the most common day to implant is 9dpo (though it commonly ranges between 7 and 11 dpo) and it takes AT LEAST 2 days after implantation for hcg to be high enough to get picked up by a hpt, so how does that work???
Cause technically I am 6 days before AF today, but I am pretty sure nothing would show up if I'd take a FRER today! I didn't get my bfp on the asda test until 10dpo, and know for sure that 8dpo was negative as 3 years ago I still had the patience to test every other day, rather than every day :haha:

BTW PrettyJen! Just noticed your GORGEOUS temp spike after that dip yesterday!!! :happydance: Definitely looks like you might've had an implantation dip!!!

BTW PrettyJen! Just noticed your GORGEOUS temp spike after that dip yesterday!!! :happydance: Definitely looks like you might've had an implantation dip!!!

Thank You!!! I will def keep you ladies posted!!

And your temp chart looks awesome too prettyjen! Yes, please please update with a pic when you pee on more things! :rofl:

Eltjuh, FRERs only work 6 days before missed period for some people probably those who implant at 5 or 6 or evwn 7 dpo could in theory catch it at 7 or 8 or 9dpo respectively. It all depends on when you implant and how much hcg is being produced.

Lol wrote that before seeing Eltjuh's reply :D But I definitely agree that it looks like a possible implantation dip and rise! How many cycles is this for you?

Keeping everything crossed for you Jen!! Can't wait to see a picture!!

I've only gotta get through tomorrow without testing! But it should be a pretty quick day again tomorrow as I'm dropping Lucas off at nursery (with 1 of his friends), then coming home, then 3 hrs later picking him up again and by the time we get home, he's had his lunch and is down for his nap it's about 2pm already. And then it'll be dinner time soon and then bed! :) Can't wait for wednesday morning now...
Just hope my temp won't drop tomorrow, or if it does i hope it'll go back up the on wednesday... cause if it's down tomorrow and wednesday I'm pretty sure I'm out, as my temp usually drops pretty early for AF (slowly but surely)
Been having some cramps/twinges though and every now and then kind of like cramps in my boob(s) if that even makes any sense...

Well Jen, it sure looks promising!! Hope you get your bfp and Ella and I follow quickly after you :D Ten days until I can test! Hahaha! Still very hopeful though :D

Ella your day should fly by tomorrow. I feel like I want to go to bed early every day this week so time goes by quickly lol! But I love the night too much, and LO goes to bed at 9, so even if I stay up until 11, it is only 2 hours to work on all my projects I have going.

Whahaha I gave in and tested!!! Idiot!! :haha: Thoroughly studied the test aswell :dohh: Bfn ofcourse! To be expected... I don't even know why I did it... I probably won't even have implanted yet if I'm even going to!

Oh I love the night aswell, LO goes to bed at 6.30-7ish so I've got about 3 hrs just with hubby cause I usually go to bed at 10. But my friend texted me earlier that she doesn't need me to take her son to nursery tomorrow, so hubby is gonna be taking Lucas tomorrow morning, so I can have a lay-in.
Hubby can't have more than 6 or so hours of sleep cause he gets headaches if he sleeps too much! And considering he's not working atm I can have almost as many lay-ins as I want :haha: I love sleeping in, cause I'm always tired! I swear I have a chronic tiredness thing going on! :haha:

Keep having these twinges low down, kind of on both sides of my uterus though.. left side seems more stingy/stabby and right feels more like pressure.... It's sort of just above where your groin is, if that makes sense.... It makes me feel like maybe something is happening, but then at the same time I'm trying to keep myself down to earth and not get too excited cause I'll be pretty upset if it's a bfn this month if I get too excited! :shrug: I don't know!!!

Sorry for the mental health issues going on here :haha:

No mental health issues at all, I do worse... I just went back and looked at threads from 2011 that I posted before getting my bfp and looked at my old symptoms... and they seem to have started around 4 dpo but those may have been in my head that early, but it even included weepiness at a wedding planner reality show. Who knows. I "had a feeling" at 5 dpo, but I had that last month too.

I am always tired too, I could sleep all day if I was able to lol.

I know what you mean... i kind of 'have a feeling' now, but as you know i don't really wanna have a feeling as i don't want to be disappointed again.... i'd rather not have any hope and get my bfp than get my hopes up just to have them crushed!
But like you said i've had a 'feeling' before and i was wrong, though 1 time i 'just knew' and i was right (with our mc)

I'm in bed about to go to sleep but hubby keeps snorring..... great! Haha

Night night :)

Plug his nose :haha: Hubby snores and drives me bonkers but I have difficulty hearing out of one ear, so when life hands you lemons, make lemonade lol... So I sleep on my good ear when he is being rediculous.

I know what you mean about getting your hopes up. Mine are already up, though, so might as well run with it. If I am not pregnant though, I plan on having a drink or two the week of AF.

Holy shitake!!! at 9DPO!!

https://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag76/prettyjen82/photo2_zps75c9208e.jpg

Omgosh hunny congrats!!!!!!!! :dance::happydance::headspin: That is amazing! Happy and healthy nine months, hun! :D You must be over the moon!

Yay! Congrats! I knew it! So happy for you!

Ok.now it's our turn caitlyn :) i'm so tempted to test again right now as i just woke up.... my temp went down a little but not too much so nothing to worry about....

OOPS I did it again!!! :haha: :blush:

Here's some pictures... I thought I could see something, which looks a bit like an indent again, like the other batch of tests I had last month, but not as bad, but also looks like it might have a very faint pink colour to it..... But I might be making that up!! Guess I'll just have to keep testing!! Don't think you'll be able to see much in the pictures though....
First pic was taken around 5 minutes, under a lamp. The other 3 were in natural light probably about 10-15 minutes after.

Attachments

• CAM00715.jpg
    CAM00715.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 7
  • CAM00716.jpg
    CAM00716.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 7
  • CAM00717.jpg
    CAM00717.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 6
  • CAM00718.jpg
    CAM00718.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 4
Thank you so much ladies!!! Not sure what to think yet:happydance::wacko::happydance:

I will be checking in to see those BFP!!!

Just be happy and enjoy it!!! :) H&H 9 months to you!! :happydance:

Omgosh Ella, I see the line in the last midstream in natural light for sure, and I think I see it on the dip strip! I hope this is the start to your bfp!! And Jen, I am so happy for you, lady!

So guess who got some crosshairs :D On an unexpected day, though lol. And my coverline seems low compared to where I would place it. But oh well, it's there and says I am 4 dpo instead of 2 or 3 lol. I would have liked to have it move forward to the last positive and last day we got an insemination but oh well, I will just have to hope that they are fast swimmers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->