4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Meeeeeeh!!!! :cry: It's a :bfn: I'm like 99.9% sure it's a bfn!! Really hoped there was something there at least, even if it's just a tiny little bit of pink!!!
Argh :growlmad: I hate this!!!!

Here's the pics (all same test, just different light)

Attachments

• CAM00720.jpg
    CAM00720.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
  • CAM00721.jpg
    CAM00721.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 1
  • CAM00725.jpg
    CAM00725.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1
I caved and did my one and only FRER, NOTHING!!! :dohh:
I guess it's just too early! I'm not ready to give up just yet.... If my temp drops dramatically tomorrow I'll know AF is on it's way...
But I guess technically I could be 8dpo today rather than 9dpo... So it's still early!

FX!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• CAM00728.jpg
    CAM00728.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1
  • CAM00729.jpg
    CAM00729.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 2
I caved and did my one and only FRER, NOTHING!!! :dohh:
I guess it's just too early! I'm not ready to give up just yet.... If my temp drops dramatically tomorrow I'll know AF is on it's way...
But I guess technically I could be 8dpo today rather than 9dpo... So it's still early!

FX!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the BFN, but it is still early!! :) By looking at your chart, you are KU. GL and FX for you!!

PS is BnB dragging lately soooo slow

ahw thank you! :) Hopefully I'll get a bfp like yours soon!!!
Just gonna keep testing! Won't give up until my temp goes down or AF shows!

Loving your chart, Ella, even if you did get a bfn, i think it might just be too early. Sooooo mine changed to where I would have put my coverline but not my O, would have moved that back one... But by my chart I am now 3dpo instead of 5 and the spotting must have been something else even though I haven't had sex in a few days. And the cramps are probably something else as well... because attaching at 2dpo sounds incorrect... and perhaps dangerous /ectopic. I would have put me at 4dpo today though... it is probably my missing important temp lol... bummed out. And still have the cramps in the one spot.

I'd say maybe 4 or 5 dpo for you! It's a bummer that you didn't get that temp.... It's so annoying when that happens! Like I said before: whenever you have it, you don't need it. And when you need it, you don't have it! :dohh:
Must've been something else if you're only 3dpo.... :shrug:
Fingers crossed we'll both find out soon!!

Yeah. It moves my test date to the 2nd at the earliest, that will be 11 dpo. I am so impatient though lol. I wanna know now, Ellaaaaaa! Lol.

I know!!! Trust me!! I feel like that ALL day, even if I've done a test in the morning.... :haha: Feel like using a new test every time I go to the toilet!! :rofl:

Gonna test every morning now! Fingers crossed 10dpo will be lucky for me again (if that is indeed what I am tomorrow)
Can't help but wonder whether there is something wrong with my tests.... but then again the frer was negative aswell!
I could swear something is going on down there though... I got loads of twinges again today....

Twinges are a good thing!! Have you thought of how you're gunna tell DH if you are?

Last time I had Lucas give him the test with a post-it on it saying: I think I'm gonna be a big brother...
I really liked that idea, but I don't really wanna do it exactly like that again as obviously it has bad memories and I don't wanna jynx anything (even though I'm not really supersticious)

Was thinking to do something like that though, with Lucas giving him something... but I was also gonna put a picture of my test on his computer desktop. Maybe I'll make some cupcakes with something on it, like a baby and have Lucas give him that.... Not sure yet...
Tips are welcome!

How are you feeling?? I guess there isn't usually much going on around 3dpo.... :nope:

I was just going to ask hubby if he knew of any plans we had on [due date] or if it would be a good day to expand our family lol. Kinda boring, but we are straight forward. I like your cupcake idea! Maybe make a few all with baby clues- a bottle, a plus sign, a diaper etc.

And not too much going on. Cramps in the same spot by my belly button and lots of gas haha. And a good feeling. But that's all lol. How about you? How are you feeling?

I almost fell asleep on the sofa this afternoon, whilst watching Grey's Anatomy. I did wake up at 7 this morning though and went to bed late last night. I find it hard to know whether the tiredness has anything to do with it, as, like you, I'm always tired :yawn:
Had some stabbing pains in my boobs...they're not sore though! I can't remember when they started getting sore with Lucas, according to my 'records' they were sore at 10dpo, but I don't know whether that was ACTUALLY sore or just made up :haha: And with mc my boobs weren't sore at all, but maybe that was because obviously something wasn't right..... :shrug:

What are you upto today??? I've not done a lot, as usual :haha: I tested, stared at my test for a long time... then tested again and stared at that one for ages.... then picked Lucas up from nursery - he did REALLY well!!! And then just sat around watching Grey's Anatomy and played with Lucas a bit after he woke from his nap. Made him some dinner and hoovered my house. And now I'm waiting for my dinner - hubby is getting fish and chips!! :happydance:

Oh yumm I want fish and chips! Lol. We aren't doing too much today, it is going up to 8 today so probably going for a walk later on but for now just lounging around.

My boobs never hurt the entire pregnancy with my son. I waited for it to happen but nope. Maybe since I had severe MS until the end, someone took pity on me lol.

Definitely spotting and haven't had sex in a while. So either a good sign or something I need to get checked out...

hmm.... See how it is later on today or maybe tomorrow and if it's still there you might have to get it checked out.... I don't think implantation bleeding is supposed to last longer than a day at most right??? But I've never had it, so no idea! I wish I had it sometimes, cause then I'd be pretty sure!! :haha:

I'm stuffed after that fish&chips! We always order the small one but it's always so big!! haha Nice though!

Well maybe I won't have to worry too much about it if my boobs don't hurt if I get my bfp then!

Oh and I'm soooo stuck on level 65 on candy crush! I CAN NOT do it!!! argh!! frustrating when you keep trying and trying but you just can't do it!

I am stuck on 30 at the moment. The stupid ingredients don't all come down... grr.

And I spotted for three days before taking a test with Rowan. And continued all throughout first tri. And it wasn't old blood either, it was always pink or bright red but never tons. It just seems early but I have googled it and it seems it can happen anywhere between 2 to 14 dpo. So I am hoping this is a good sign.

Hope so!!! As long as you know what's going on or you feel comfortable/not worried about it! Really hope you get your bfp this month!!!!

I hope we both get our bfps!! So much for trying not to symptom spot... and my body did it to me this time! Cause now that I am spotting, I hafta look for other things! Lol. Come on May 2nd hurry up so I can test! Though I bet I will test early. Feel like joining Rowan on his nap... My phone is nearly dead anyways so maybe I will just rest for a bit. I want to go for a walk later anyways, so being rested won't hurt. And I have to stay up late tonight so a nap sounds good lol.

The one time I'd like a bit of a nap os the one time he decides to nap for only an hour lol! Also, spotting seems to be slowing down. Think I'd get a result on a test this early? HAHAHA! Man what makes ttc turn us batty?!

Give it a couple of days, 2 at least.... IF it is implantation then you need at least 2 days for it to get into your urine... if not more!
I'm not sure when I would've implanted, I'd say sunday or monday.... cramps were worst then... IF I did, that is!!

Kids always work that way don't they! That's why I never bother :haha: Whenever I get up with Lucas and hope he has a lay-in Lucas will get up early, or normal time and then when hubby is the one that is getting up with him he'll get up late!! :dohh: But I get a lot of lay-ins... It's nice that hubby gets headaches if he sleeps too much :haha: not the headaches, but the always getting up early part :rofl: I hate getting up early! I'm taking advantage of hubby's 'services' as long as it lasts :p Cause once he gets a job again, or we have another little bubba I'll have to do it all again!

I'm off to bed now! Gonna play candy crush on my phone and then go to sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->