4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Alright, finally finished the shoes and am off to bed now :) Talk to you later! Have a good morning!

If you O on cd16 and get AF on cd 29 (making your cycle 28 days) your lp would be 12 days. If you O on cd19 and have a 28 day cycle (meaning AF on cd29) your LP would be 9 days. But then if you'd O on cd19 and have a 31 day cycle it would be an LP of 12 days again... Let's see what your chart does and when AF starts, IF it does!! I have high hopes for you!! :happydance:

I don't think my chart is triphasic yet, I'd say it would have to spike up above 37 for it to go triphasic. Tested again this morning and I said to hubby: I give up, there's nothing there, either there's something wrong with these tests or there's something else going on (with me). And he looked at the test and went: I see something, very very faint!! :dohh: I was like: is it pink though?? and he said it looked very very faint pink yes! :shrug: I don't know... I'm supposed to be the one with line-eye think hubby caught it from me! I don't really see it!!! :nope: But here's some pics so you can judge for yourself!

Oh and yay for finishing the shoes!!! I went to the shop yesterday to get some wool for the blanket I was knitting but the colour I needed, from the brand I needed was out of stock and has been for about 2 months apparently!! :dohh: So now I can't do my blanket at all!! Have to wait till it gets back in stock, as I can't really use a different brand as the colours might be slightly different!

Attachments

• CAM00734.jpg
    CAM00734.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 10
  • CAM00735.jpg
    CAM00735.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 8
  • CAM00736.jpg
    CAM00736.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 7
Hunny, there is undeniably a line there. But I cannot tell on the computer if I see pink (I can never tell if it is pink or not when this faint and not in person) but my fingers sure are crossed for you! How soon did you take this photo? And your chart is so lovely... I am hopeful for you!

5dpo. The days are draaaaging lol! It is just cause I need to knoooow isn't it?! Lol. Man why am I up so early? Maybe I'll just go pee then go back to sleep. I just wanted to read my temp lol! Hasn't dipped :dance:

Attachments

• PicsArt_1366985162700.jpg
    PicsArt_1366985162700.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 7
P.s. I am now 80% sure about myself. Acid reflux after eating porridge... same as with my son.

Come on, we're both gonna be pregnant at the same time!!! That would be AWESOME!!!! And that would mean everyone on this thread is pregnant (right?!)
Getting all excited now, thanks for tweaking for me, didn't know you were a secret tweaker!! :winkwink:

People on my april testers thread are telling me to test with a frer, but I don't have any. Hope hubby will let me test on the other tests we got yesterday soon, cause I wanna know!!!
Just hope that if I am pregnant it's gonna be a sticky one this time....

Time needs to hurry up so we can both find out for definite!!!!

That would be sooo amazing <3 Maybe you could figure out how to move this thread to first tri if we all are, cause it's just you and me left waiting for our bfp! And I am fairly sure I will get mine. And I am fairly sure you have already got yours. I soo hope it isn't a chemial and that it is a sticky bean for you! (Same with me)

I already had a talking to with my tum hahaha :blush:

Just had another look as I was getting my dinner... and took the plasticy thingy off and can definitely see a faint faint pink line there, same width as the control line aswell!! I get to test with one of the other tests tomorrow!! :) YAY :happydance:

Omg Ella I just grabbed my test feom yesterday and swear there is a suuuuuper faint splotch now... will attach in a few.

Just had another look as I was getting my dinner... and took the plasticy thingy off and can definitely see a faint faint pink line there, same width as the control line aswell!! I get to test with one of the other tests tomorrow!! :) YAY :happydance:

If it is a BFP, which im sure it is, what will your EDD be ?

https:// https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm139/par-amour/b%20and%20b/PicsArt_1366997515771.jpg

Having troubles attaching the photo, may have to crop it...

Or just follow this link if it doesn't show above...

https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm139/par-amour/b and b/PicsArt_1366997515771.jpg

Remembering this is a photo taken 24 hours later.

FF says EDD would be 6th of January, but I have a feeling that goes off ovulation day???
I went on babycentre.co.uk due date calculator and that says 2nd of January. NHS website says 5th of January, so somewhere in January.... plus and extra 2 weeks, cause my family is always late when it comes to giving birth.... My son was 13 days late!

I think there MIGHT be something VERY faint there naaxi, but not sure... do another one tomorrow, considering you did this one yesterday...you'd have like the earliest ever positive pregnancy test result though!! EVER!! :haha:

I think I see something! but I had a IC do that last cycle after it dried :( I really hope this is your BFP!! I had indigestion at lie 4DPO..Didnt matter what I ate..It was really weird, but I knew it was a good sign!!:happydance::happydance:

FF says EDD would be 6th of January, but I have a feeling that goes off ovulation day???
I went on babycentre.co.uk due date calculator and that says 2nd of January. NHS website says 5th of January, so somewhere in January.... plus and extra 2 weeks, cause my family is always late when it comes to giving birth.... My son was 13 days late!

I think there MIGHT be something VERY faint there naaxi, but not sure... do another one tomorrow, considering you did this one yesterday...you'd have like the earliest ever positive pregnancy test result though!! EVER!! :haha:

From what ive read its based off you first day of your last period??? I could be wrong

Yeah I am taking it with a grain of salt of course, but super excited for when I can test... thinking I will try on cd 8 (but seeing as I just did another IC, I don't know if I can hold out hahahaaa) whatever. I am pretty sure there is a lil bean in there. Eek. Fingers soo crossed for us Ella, lets join the others heehee :D

:rofl: Naaxi!!! You should really stop peeing on things!! :angel: hahaha :haha:

My first day of last period was also 28th of march Jen!! I think it depends on how long your cycle usually is though... Cause I had to fill that in on the NHS website... and FF puts my EDD at 6th of January I think... my phone is empty so can't check. Cause for some reason I can get the Pregnancy Monitor on my phone but on the website on my laptop it says it's only for VIPs! :shrug:
But 40 weeks from the 28th is the 2nd of January! Oh well, guess we'll find out on our first scan if I am pregnant!

:rofl: Naaxi!!! You should really stop peeing on things!! :angel: hahaha :haha:

My first day of last period was also 28th of march Jen!! I think it depends on how long your cycle usually is though... Cause I had to fill that in on the NHS website... and FF puts my EDD at 6th of January I think... my phone is empty so can't check. Cause for some reason I can get the Pregnancy Monitor on my phone but on the website on my laptop it says it's only for VIPs! :shrug:
But 40 weeks from the 28th is the 2nd of January! Oh well, guess we'll find out on our first scan if I am pregnant!

Thats crazy!!! Did you set up an appt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->