4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

I'm starting to lose hope now... temp went down to 36.86 this morning, was taken slightly early, but only 15 minutes so wouldn't make much of a difference... I'll bet I'm gonna get AF soon in the next 3 days or so!! :cry:
I did test and here's a pic of the result, but I can't see anything in real life, just in the pictures... :wacko: And surely they should be getting darker now??
Really annoyed :growlmad:

EDIT: Stupid timedifference!!!!

The pic didn't attach but I still have hope for you. And my temp took a huge dip today as well. Boo. Guess we will have to wait and see... I am so tired of waiting and seeing lol... I want to be knocked up noooow. Think imma pee on a stick then go back to bed. Heart! Don't lose hope though, sweetums! What of it is a late implantation dip? May explain the vvvvvvfps. :hugs: <3 Either way, I got your back. We will karate chop that :witch: if she dares come near us. It isn't as if your temp plummeted like it usually does at 12 dpo. Nope. You're fine.

Edit: BF effing N. Going back to bed. Hmph. Maybe I am insane & not pregnant at all.

true... I'm just scared that maybe it's a chemical and my temp is now dropping for AF to come.... cause it usually drops in little bits about 4 days before AF shows... And it would explain why there isn't really anything on my test....

I hate this!!! I just want to know what's going on!!! Feel stupid for almost believing that I was pregnant or that I could possibly be pregnant and now it just feels like the :witch: is just gonna slap me in the face! Why are our bodies so mean that they go: yeah let's make her temp go up and make her think she might be pregnant, just to slap her in the face by AF showing after all!! :cry:
I'm really depressed today... just laying on the sofa watching Grey's.

I really want to go out and get Lucas a sandpit but hubby won't let me cause we kind of have no money at the moment!! :S BUT I WANT IT!!! :brat: it'll cheer me up aswell, nice walk downtown, Lucas happy, we can play in the sandpit with him and it's a little bit of retailtherapy!! :brat:

Hopefully this is your implantation dip!! that would be great!! :happydance:

Aww. Yeah I see both sides of that, I am the one who has to stop the hubby from spending oodles. It sucks because I would love to say "Sure! Let's buy it all! " But then we would be left with no money and therefore no place to live. Money sucks.

Also, I refuse to believe we aren't pregnant. I am. You are. That is final. The universe can suck it if it wants to think differently.

I checked my cervix earlier and it was so high I could barely touch it! And it was soft and squidgy and closed! So that could potentially be a good sign.... considering what I posted in the 2ww with Lucas. (https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/338952-cervix-cm-symptoms-do-you-think-might.html - first post)
That was about 3 or 4 days before I got my bfp... so fingers crossed.

I'm feeling a bit better now, though I know my temp could technically still drop tomorrow and there could still be the chance of not being pregnant.... Just really hope I am!!

And really hope you are aswell! Would hate to leave you behind!! (or for you to leave me behind!!)

What are you doing today???
Hubby said to me earlier: ok, so where is the cheapest sand pit then??? :haha: I can always convince him. Think we might pick it up tomorrow after we drop Lucas off at nursery, or before we pick him up....

Can't wait for you to test again!! You need to show me some pics btw!!!!

Looks like the spotting is getting heavier. One day early as I normally have a 28 day cycle but if I am getting heavier spotting for AF already, she must be here for tomorrow. Just crushed. Had a littlw cry and hug with hubby in the shower. His reasoning for being disappointed is because I will be depressed and grumpy. Eye roll. And he says he was sure I was as well.

Whatever. Enough feeling sorry for myself. I am not full out bleeding but it is definitely heavier spotting. I don't trust my body anymore though... what a tease.

Either way, still hope you are in so I can follow next month as if you aren't in then next month is when you are taking a break and I wouldnt want to leave you behind. <3 I still say you're in.

you never know ,you might be implanting now!! With that dip it would be possible!!!
Hopefully your temp will shoot up again tomorrow!!!! :hugs:

I'm having some cramps right now, but I think they might be bowel cramps rather than AF cramps, as they are usually more like pressure!

I guess we will have to wait and see. But I am no longer hopeful. Blah. This sucks lol. Why can't I just not spot if I am? Thatd be great.

Because you spotted when you were pregnant with Rowan so this should be a good sign... especially if you never spot when you're not pregnant....
See same reasons as for me.... because it's different!!!

And I'm starting to get sick of seeing or writing: we'll have to wait and see!! Aren't you??? It's so stupid!! :brat:

Right?! I don't WANNA wait any longer! Eurgh. Screw you, mother nature in not coming up with an easier way of knowing than waiting.

I wish there was an easier way!!! I would've thought I would've found out by now!! But hopefully I'll find out in the next couple of days.... if I compare it to when my cervix was like this with Lucas I'd find out in about 3 days.... :haha:
Really hope my temp will go up again tomorrow!!! and yours!!!!

Ugh I hear you both about the sick of writing wait and see!! Had a false head start on the TWW and now watching my temp for O not implantation or AF. I totally still think you're both in! Big hugs!

I can't stop wanting to check my cervix to find out if it's still high, soft and closed... well mainly still closed! haha But ofcourse I know you're not supposed to check too often cause it can cause infection (if you don't have clean hands)...

I still can't figure out the cervix checking. I can't tell what I'm feeling :S

Best thing I find is sit on the toilet and use your middle finger.... if it's low you'll hit something pretty quickly, if it's high it can seem like nothing is there sometimes....
When it comes to hard and soft.... people say if it's hard it feels more like the tip of your nose and soft more like your lips... But you'll know when it's soft, as it's kinda squishy, like a little pillow or maybe more like your tongue if you don't do anything with your tongue :haha: and if it's hard it can sometimes feel a tiny bit soft on the outside but there's definitely a hard thing under the soft layer if that makes sense....
As for the open and closed bit..... it can be hard to tell when/if you haven't had any children before... it feels more like a little dimple then. Whereas when you've had kids (or a child) before it feels more like a slit.... And when it's open you can usually just about put the very tip of your finger in it...(but that's usually if you've had kids before) Don't think I really knew the difference between open and closed before I had had my son...

Hope that made sense.... It might even help to look at pictures of a cervix so you know what you're feeling for... but they can be a bit gross especially if you don't like looking at stuff like that!

Oh and just in case you try to check your cervix... this is gonna sound weird and disgusting... but I don't want you to worry, as I've worried about it before.....
If you feel like a lump through your vagina wall, don't worry!! It could be that there's a poo, making it's way down your .... well you know.... :blush: It freaked me out the first time I felt it, until I realised that that ofcourse is situated right next to the vagina so... it makes sense :blush: and I feel REALLY WEIRD bringing it up!!! but I'd rather feel weird than have you worry about it...

Anyway, I KNOW you're not supposed to look at tests after 10 minutes, let alone 24 hours, BUT I did it anyway (as do we all :haha:) And on my frer there soooo IS a line!! A pink one!!! Here's a pic but not sure if you can really see the colour. And remember, the pic was taken about 24 hrs after I took the test!! :dohh: (so it's the same test as the test from the pics I uploaded last night!)

Attachments

• CAM00753.jpg
    CAM00753.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 9
Hahah ya I've seen pics before! I just graduated from nursing so nothing grosses me out. I'm gonna try harder next cycle if AF shows because I heard its easier in your non fertile phase to check. Before being on this site I was finishing my degree preceptoring in labour and delivery and its really hard to get the hang of the cervix checks, I only did two and had no idea. Plus there's a hard baby head right there and both of the checks I did they were like 75% effaced... Super hard to tell anything lol... But I think it's definitely a good skill to have, esp when my o date is off by 10 days

Ive seen a line on all of them, hunny... I don't think you can get an evap on every single one. It is just frustrating how light they are so I send hugs. They will get darker.

And I know what you ladies mean, I can't tell by my cervix as it ripped during childbirth and so it in kinda all lumpy and wonky and has scar tissue but I keep checking my panties and/or the toilet paper for spotting :blush: It stresses me out. I wish my body wasn't such a princess. Sheesh lol.

did you stop spotting ???

ps. I looked at frer again and when I take it out and look at it in the light, like when I hold it against the light it looks like a white line. So I'm still not sure!
HATE this!! :growlmad:

Keeping everything crossed for both of us though!!! We need to complete the bfp's on this thread now!!

So are you saying your spotting slowed down again?? Hope so!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->