4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Ella it's a true addiction I swear! :rofl: But I won't test for a few days noe. I have two more ICs and two CB non digitals.

no, cause I'm not sure if I'm pregnant yet haha... I'm not going to see a doctor until I get a digi confirmation or a very dark line :haha:
And even then it'll probably be a while before we'll get a date for a scan.

Because I am spotting I think my doc would want to make sure baby has implantwd in the proper spot, but not sure. It is free here either way to go get confirmation so as soon as I get a +, I will make an appointment.

It's gone all quiet on here!!

I'm just about to go to sleep actually, but thought I'd check in... :)
Can't wait to test again... but scared to at the same time, and also scared to take my temp just in case it goes down!! :wacko:

It's gone all quiet on here!!

I'm just about to go to sleep actually, but thought I'd check in... :)
Can't wait to test again... but scared to at the same time, and also scared to take my temp just in case it goes down!! :wacko:

Good luck! Good vibes your way, have a niiiice night of sleep and test tomorrow. I think this is it. :hugs:

I am hoping for you hunny!! Hoping both of us get our bfps in the next week or so!!

I have noticed yesterday and today it is kinda quiet on here. Must be that the weather is warming up finally :) I am so tired today, and pressure in my uterus all day. I need a distraction! Haha. I wanna know already.

Think I will make another bracelet or headband.

Well..... I officially don't know what to think anymore..... Temp was up a bit again this morning 37.02 (never ever been that high!!!) And at 12dpo my temp is usually around 36.40 Then I got all excited and peed on a superdrug stick - NOTHING!!! :saywhat: Then I decided to dip the other test in there aswell, the ones I've been using and that has nothing either :cry: WHAT'S going on????? :shrug:
Feeling pretty annoyed this morning!!
The other test I did yesterday is dry now and has a clear line there, which is also pink/purple to me.... CONFUSED is not the word!!! :dohh:

Sorry forgot to post pictures!!
First pic is the superdrug test, 2nd pic is the one from yesterday and 3rd is the one from this morning

Attachments

• CAM00737.jpg
    CAM00737.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 5
  • CAM00742.jpg
    CAM00742.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 5
  • CAM00743.jpg
    CAM00743.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 4
this is REALLY weird!! I don't see anything in the pictures here or when I just look at them on my laptop (with the windows gallery thing) but when I look at them on countdown to pregnancy I definitely see something on the asda test (the ones I'd been using all along)
Here's a link: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=122944

I don't know if it is because they are nice and small thumbnails on my phone but before I enlarge them I definitely see a line on all of them. I don't know if I told you about it, but there was a story I read of a mum carrying TWINS and got clear negatives right up until the day after her missed period. And the fact that your temp went UP on 12dpo instead of waaaaay down is a huuuge sign hunny
I know not having the test proof is annoying, but I am pretty confident this is it for you. I have all my fingers and toes crossed that your temp doesn't drop tomorrow either. And then you will know. What are your symptoms?

You're freaking me out!!! I've been thinking about twins a lot lately... for some weird reason....Maybe it was to do with the fact I felt like pinching/twinges on both sides in my uterus at one point... but I don't know....
I have no idea what's going on!

Cervix is high aswell!! it was soft-ish too.... I read on one of my old threads from when ttc Lucas that it was high and soft a couple of days before I found out I was pregnant... My cm seems wet though, rather than creamy.
I kind of have a feeling I'm pregnant, but that's mainly based on my temps and that test from yesterday.
I'm gonna do a frer later - just got some in the shop. People on another thread have been saying I should do one.. though I'm pretty sure it'll probably come out negative aswell!
I'm really scared my temp will drop tomorrow, but surely if I was gonna get AF my temps would've been more similar to the past 2 cycles??? right??? And dropped earlier aswell, like it did then??? :shrug:

Sorry I'm asking so many questions and being so loopy :dohh:

How are YOU feeling?? Still feeling confident about yourself?? Are you still spotting???
Can't wait to find out if you're pregnant! It would be sooo cool!!!

I don't think it is twins for you, just saying twins means more hcg so you would think they would test positive sooner. My cm is somewhere between creamy and wet, I hink cm is a good sign regardless cause you usually dry up right before AF, don't you? Most people do, anyways. If you can, maybe wait on the tests, let your hcg grow... or throw that out the window and do what I do and test all the time heehee!! Your pattern has been dropping at 12dpo, not going up, so just with that alone... it sucks how stressful this all is.

As for me, I still think I am in. Like 90% and won't go higher without a test. Still some pressure, not as much but spotting has stopped and I am pretty hungry, but I get like that before AF sonetimes too. I guess onky time will tell for me, but my temp went up again today lol.

Wow your temp is going really well!!! I think you might be!!!
Do another test, pee on some things for me!! :rofl:
I am not gonna stop testing, cause I know I can't :haha: I'm gonna wait until I'm about to burst and then do the frer I got and leave the other one for sometime next week... probably when I've run out of those ones with the purple cap I've been doing (only got 3 left!!) So at the moment I've got a total of 6 tests left...
Hopefully something will show up in the next 5 days (as I'm planning to do 1 in a bit and then 1 every day)

It's a good sign aswell that your spotting stopped!! Have you tested again yet?? Cause you need to upload pictures if you have!! (considering you told me you don't throw them out until AF shows :p) :test: :test: :test:

Hahaha I avoided testing today :D I may test tomorrow though maybe. No. The 29th. That's 8 dpo for me so still super early to get a +. I don't wanna keep getting negatives lol! And I only have 2 internet cheapies and 2 clear blue non digital tests left. So will do a cheapie on 8, 10 and then the CB on 12 if 10 was - cause we can't afford more right now. If I get a + all that gets thrown out the window and I will pee on all the sticks... :haha:

Can't wait for you to pee on more things and post pictures!!! Eeeeee! Have you done it yet? :test::test::test:!!!!

Just pee on all the sticks :haha: I've not done mine yet, I think I could do a wee right now, but I'd rather wait until I'm bursting :haha:
I'll definitely post a picture though, even if I think it's negative... you seem to have super eyes haha, or you just have major line-eye :haha:

Gasp! How dare you say I have line e- oh wait... you may have a point. Hehehe. But I really do see something in all of your tests. Weeeeee! Going bonkers foe both of us. Hurry up +s so we can all be January bump buddies!

Well, we'll just have to wait and see till I've peed on something again then!!!
When I was cutting the potatoes earlier I was even contemplating the whole 'bleed on a stick' thing that I've seen around a couple of times!!

Ok here it is!

A bucket load of pictures!!!

1st pic taken around 3 minutes, 2nd pic taken after 10 minutes, 3rd and 4th pic are tweaked, 5th pic is my test from this morning (dried up)

Attachments

• CAM00745.jpg
    CAM00745.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 7
  • CAM00749.jpg
    CAM00749.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
  • CAM00750.jpg
    CAM00750.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 7
  • CAM00751.jpg
    CAM00751.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 6
  • CAM00746.jpg
    CAM00746.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 6
and this pic is both yesterday's and this morning's test

Sorry for the overload of pics :haha:

Attachments

• CAM00748.jpg
    CAM00748.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
Those are definitely positive. Vvvfp but still, a line is a line. So I hope by tomorrow your hcg has doubked enough and you get your dark + and I follow. Not spotting anymore. Woo! (For now).

Adding: told you. Spotting again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->