4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

It looked like it was slowing but what I mean is I analyse it every time I go to the bathroom and see if it is lighter or heavier or what... it is definitely still there but I am not near a bathroom so I can't check but I think I felt extra wetness a few mins ago. Sigh.

Not over till its over... I muddled with my chart again, I like it better now, and plus I have like my own constellation now :rofl: makes everything else look normal and back in track... OCD a little hahah

Lmfao at the constellation!!! :D Too funny. But I noticed and itlooks better. I am hoping all of our temps go up tomorrow lol. Yours for O, Ourlilflu and ours for pregnancy. Gunna bite the bullet and put on a cloth pad though. Pout. Guess we will see. Hahaha. So tired of saying that.

Oh my god... the worst night... woke up at about 5 am and was like, i should really temp, cause i've woken up and if i don't do it now i might not be able to temp at normal time cause i won't have slept long enough (this was before i knew what time it was). Well my temp was a very shocking 36.37 at 4.55am so i did the temp adjuster which said my temp would've been about 36.60 if i temped at 7am. Then ofcourse i couldn't stop thinking about things...so i couldn't sleep anymore... it took me till about 6.30 to fall back asleep.... then i just woke up at 8.30 took my temp and it was a lovely 36.99! Ofcourse i took it 1.5hrs late....but bbt adjuster said it would've been about 36.80 so if that's right it only would've dropped by 0.06 degrees... i'm not sure what to make of that adjuster though... a lot of people say they don't use it cause they don't think it's accurate, but i like using it to kind of get an idea....

Ok i'll stop blabbing now!

well, tested again.... and bfn.... it's an indent aswell :S It's safe to say I won't be buying these tests from amazon anymore....
I'll probably just stick with tests from the shop or frers from their website, as they are cheaper if you buy them from there!

I'll humor you and give you a pic but it's definitely bfn... if there's anything there in the pic it has no colour and it's not visible in real life!

Attachments

• CAM00754.jpg
    CAM00754.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 7
Aww! Ya I really don't know if you can trust those adjusters but your chart looks phenomenal! Your last LP was 12, so are you actually 2 days late right now? Even with that test, you're def in the running I'm sure!

1 day late.... 12 day LP - so I usually have 12 days past ovulation and then the 13th AF starts... :flower:
But I could potentially be due AF today, as FF put my O date on the 16th at first. And changed it when I discarded the weird high temp on the 14th.
So I've decided to stop testing and try not to test until sunday... doubt I can make it that far, but we'll see what happens! And I'll bet my temp will go down soon and that ugly :witch: will arrive!!

Thanks for your support though!!! :) Just don't want to keep hoping and get disappointed again (getting disappointed and crying over it once in 1 cycle is enough :haha:) And that way IF IF IF I do get a bfp in the end at least I'll be extra happy :happydance: haha

Hope you will ovulate soon so you can join us in the 2ww!!

Exactly! The waiting is so tough! I hate :bfn: but at least we get a new slate to start fresh!

Eurgh. Roughly 19 more days until I am in the tww again lol. And it may not evwn happen this cycle because the donor is going away on vacation sometime in the middle. I will ask him but with my recent luck, it'll be the week before and the week of O lol.

Ella, your temps are still lovely, I hope that you are still in and the :witch: leaves you alone.

no :witch: yet.... Checked cervix, still quite high, medium soft and closed!
Me and hubby agreed that I can test on wednesday, cause that's our 4 year wedding anniversary and I'd LOVE to get a bfp on my wedding anniversary... and I'd have waited 2 days since my last test (this morning) so hcg (if there's any) should've doubled by then!

I hope your donor won't go until after you've ovulated! Or maybe you'll ovulate at a slightly different time this time and still be able to get some donations in your fertile window :)

Yay FX'd for your anniversary BFP!! That would be so nice.

my sister just text me... she said: when you were due your 2nd period after you had Lucas, were you a week late aswell??? And I was like: You'd better not be pregnant!!! :gun: (I didn't say that to her, but said it to my phone :haha:) Cause I wanna be!!! :brat: She just had her baby in september...
And my other sister is pregnant aswell (12 weeks now)... would be really funny, and weird if we'd all be pregnant :rofl: It's my turn again now though cause they've just had their first/ are just having their first... and mine is already 2 yrs old! (eventhough I'm the youngest of the 3 and they're 8 and 9 years older than me - we're doing it the wrong way round :haha:)

Can I join you all!? 4dpo and going out of my mind over here. Very unlikely that I am pregnant but we weren't exactly careful during ovulation and I'm having some pressure/cramping right around my lower back/lower ab area. I also woke up this morning very nauseous.

I know you aren't supposed to get symptoms this fast but with my daughter (now 4.5) I could tell the difference very, very quickly. Not sure if I'm imagining symptoms. I would LOVE to get a positive test, it would make my life!

Hopefully you'll ovulate soon again! Just noticed you ovulated on cd27 last cycle! So hopefully you'll get that O soon!! Are you doing any OPKs???

And Naaxi, where have you gone??? :cry:

An anniversary bfp would be awesome!

And it looks like my donor will be around during my fertile time, and he says he's willing to help until it works. I was worried he'd get tired of it if it didn't happen in the next couple months. Which I suppose still might happen but we will cross that bridge when we get there. It is my silver lining right now lol.

So how are you ladies feeling today?

Sorry, my teenaged step son is home and destroyed the house so I am trying to clean it somewhat. Did a load of dishes and then started a bracelet for my bestie. And trying to get Row to nap right now. Which is proving difficult.

I'm ok, nothing special... all the same still... Don't think I'm pregnant, cause I reckon I would've had a positive test by now... A proper one (still faint maybe but undeniable) but I haven't yet! :cry:
Meh... just want to know!!

How are you?? Definitely sure it's AF??? :hugs:
Oh and did you speak to Derek about going to see your doctor??? Or have you decided yet whether you're going to??

Ya I'm hoping it goes up tomorrow. I'm sick of these longer cycles lol no I haven't used opks, was thinking about it but who knows.

I haven't talked to him yet but made the appointment. My normal doctor is on vacation so I will see her on the 13th. She probably will dismiss the concern though. But Roean needs to go for his 18 month checkup still.

Temp went down again this morning..... I did take it early though, so maybe there's still the tiniest slither of hope! :shrug:
No AF yet at least... and cervix still high, medium firm and closed.... So we'll see (again!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->