4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Jen! How are you doing hunny?

Ella, they are still well above the coverline, I hope they stay up for you.

I don't even know what is going on with my body. I give up. My temps aren't plummeting like I have seen others do. Wish it would have warned me before my period instead of very slowly dropping during. Kind of annoying, really. Anyways, had a pity day yesterday and ate my emotions... made basically two dinners lol. I am kinda regretting that but I do feel better today lol. And back to eating normal amounts. My step son asked if I was "pregnant again already" because I was eating lots lol. But that phrasing makes me wonder if their mother told them we were wanting another soon, or if he just assumes we won't stop at the one. Either way, it may mean they won't totally flip shit if/when I do get pregnant again. Maybe. Knowing them, they still will, though.

So what's happening with your temp???
I've always seen other people's temps drop really quickly like the day before AF, but mine has always started dropping in little bits a couple of days before AF, so for me, if my temp starts dropping, by a 'considerable' amount (more than like 0.05 or 0.10 degrees) I kind of flip :haha:
But still no sign of AF!! :happydance:

Got some sort of good news about the house today.... We rang up the people that own the house (the company that is part of or works for the army) and told them that we'd heard that someone asked them to delay the whole official eviction process. But they said that hadn't happened and even if it did they wouldn't listen to it. Bottomline... they told us that they're sending out a letter within the next 7 days that 'warns' us that they'll be taking legal action to get us out the house - which is what we want! And then after that it'll be about 10 days before we get the letter with a court date etc. Which is what we need to get a new house!! FINALLY!!! :happydance: So we need to start getting to packing again very soon, cause once we'll be higher on the 'priority' list to get a house it can be very quick! (as we'll literally be kicked out the house).
Can't believe that we might actually be moving soon! After waiting for over 6 months!! Hubby can finally get a job again (which would be really good for him!) and get settled in to 'normal' life!! The only thing I'm a bit gutted about is that Lucas has just settled in to nursery and he's doing REALLY well!! So it would suck to take him out of it!! :cry: But oh, well!! that's life! And I'm sure we'll make some new friends for him!!

btw, your temp isn't under your (old) coverline either yet!! Wonder what's up with that!! I'll be interested to see what your doctor has to say!

Ya I'm hoping it goes up tomorrow. I'm sick of these longer cycles lol no I haven't used opks, was thinking about it but who knows.

Yay your temp has gone up!! :happydance: Hopefully it'll keep going up so you can get O confirmed!!

Eeeeee!!!! New home for Ella! You can stop living out of boxes soon! Yay!! :dance: That is super excited, keep me updated! And Lucas will be alright. Are you going to find a new nursery near your new olace when you move? Or will you no longer apply for the free hours? I am not sure how that works.

I know! What's up with that?! So weird. If I wasn't bleeding I'd be sure I was still in hahaha. I even googled clots and still being pregnant in a weak moment yesterday... silly... think I am going to order more IC OPKs, may lift my spirits when they get here.

And yay Ourlilflu for the temp spike! :D Hope this is your O!

Thanks ladies I'm sure it will be! Right on time lol this TWW will be better I'm sure! I'm gonna really try to chill and not symptom spot unless I'm hurling into the toilet. Promise :pray: :haha:

:rofl: you won't believe what I was googleing yesterday!!! HAHAHA :haha:
Eye-twitching and pregnancy :rofl: cause my left eye (bottom eyelid) kept twitching for ages!!

I've got a bit of a headache tonight.... maybe I didn't drink enough... I sorted out our garden today ready for Lucas' sandpit and for him to play in the garden! Hubby helped for a bit but then he had to go pick Lucas up from nursery, cause he had to go and pick up his phone aswell (which was broken) and one of us had to stay home just in case they were gonna deliver the sandpit. They didn't deliver it until 7pm though! It's so stupid, they gave us a timeslot of 7am till 8pm!! :dohh: Can't believe they really expect you to stay in all day!!

Anyway, I don't think you're weird for googleing that!! I would've if I were you!! So what did you find???

Woo sandpit! I am thinking of getting sand maybe for a turtle kiddie pool we have. I have to ask hubby what he thinks though. We are planning on fixing our backyard this summer so I guess we will see as it is it is just for the dogs.

I have a sinus headache. So annoying that I can't take anything for it because of nursing (decongestants dry up milk supply, I believe). Ah well. And I found that some people do get a few clots and are still pregnant. But they are usually 5+ weeks and already know they are pregnant, and it is only for a day or two usually. But I personally know someone who had bleeding that she thought was her period regular for seven months and she only found out she was pregnant when she went in to preterm labour at seven months. She was tiny too!

AF is weird for me this time... light isn't the right word, but it is much less than I normally have on CD2. Hmm. I am probably just looking too far in to it.

I haven't given up on you yet! And to be honest i still haven't totally 100% given up on myself either yet.... wish i had.... fingers crossed for poas time tomorrow morning! Gonna go to sleep now. Fell asleep cuddling hubby earlier whilst and then i decided to check fb and this thread and then i was wide awake again... that was an hr ago. But hubby is going to sleep, so i am too! Haha

Oh i forgot to mention and this is gonna sound weird.... but when i was pregnant with lucas (i think it was quite early on aswell) i would used to drink coke and then have to burp after every sip i took.....(and i take pretty small sips) but the same thing happened again tonight.... it's really odd! Fingers crossed it's a good sign!

I'm totally rooting for both of you to still be in! I don't like that I O'd later, i feel a little out of the loop so far behind you guys :( I'm just a whiner lol

I need help ladies... what do I do? Hubby says he doesn't see it but it is clear as day to me... so now with the clots.... not sure what to do. The first three are negative from super early this month. The other is still wet and within time limit.

Attachments

• 20130430_200327.jpg
    20130430_200327.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_2013-04-30-20-38-13-1.png
    Screenshot_2013-04-30-20-38-13-1.png
    345.3 KB · Views: 9
I see a line, faint but there, easier to see on the second pic! When was the last time you tested... Late implantation? Dunno what to say about the clots, my guess is there were pretty small?

Test in the am with fmu and maybe get a frer? Are these ones the 10miu ICs?

I see you switched your chart back. Still not even 10 dpo so its still technically early to test. My new theory is ovulation spotting and then IB. Freaking FX'd for you, so what really made you test, there had to be something? Huh?

I know it is early to test and it was that my "period" stopped. Or at least slowed waaaay down. Very unusal, I normally bleed like a stuck pig for seven days. But there was lots of blood for it to be implantation bleeding. If anything it was a clot beside the gestational sac if this pregnancy makes it. Because it was a fair amount. But I now have hope again. Will test in the morning with a FRER and see. And then again in a few days to see if it is darker or lighter. And I will keep my appointment on the 13th... but know ing me I will try to move it sooner haha... and it was and IC from OPKtests.com that says not to use until missed period.

I am hoping my temp goes up in the am... or at least doesn't plummet. I am not as excited as I would have been without the clots and bright red blood... I am kind of level headed, wait and see kind of approach. Won't get too excited until I know hcg is still going up.

Definitely, I think you're totally right in taking it easy in the excitement. The clot is the only thing that stumps me. The bright red just might mean you implanted lower down, it didn't have time to turn brown on its way out... You're still way above your cover line so most everything looks good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->