4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Not clot. ClotS. And they stump me too. But googling last night for the heck of it gave me hope for today

Ya at least there's possibilities! Well our favourite saying is back: WE'LL SEE!

I'm super curious to see what happens I the am

I am curious too to be honest. But I am definitely going to go get some food right now. I am starved.

Sounds good, I'm goin to bed, see ya on the flip side! Think climbing temp thoughts!-

Sleep tight. And same goes for you! High temps all around.

Yay! I can see that line! In the 2nd pic at least, it's clear as day to me in that one!

My temp went right down this morning so i'm trying to fight the urge to test...there's no point wasting a test if AF could turn up any minute now.....so gutted though!

Went to the toilet and checked my cervix, which was still high, so high I could hardly reach it, and closed!! So I decided to test anyway... but still :bfn: :cry:

Hubby is going to the doctor later (for himself, about his meds) and he's gonna ask him when they usually see women if their period is late and they keep getting negative tests... I'm kind of hoping that he says I can come in on monday or something for a blood test! IF AF hasn't arrived by then! I can't really see myself not getting AF or being pregnant at this stage, with this low temp, but I googled it and some people had their temp drop under their coverline after they got their bfp! So I guess you really aren't out until AF shows!! :dohh:
Here's a pic!!

Can't wait to see your test when you wake up Caitlyn!!! It's exciting!!
And if I were you I would try to see my doctor sooner if you can especially if it is a bfp!!

Attachments

• CAM00772.jpg
    CAM00772.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 2
Well the hoping for high temps worked! Well done! Eltjuh, it's not over til it's over! Hope AF decides to hit the high road

I temped at 2:30am instead of 3:30-4am and it was still pretty high. Eek. Going to go pee on things what I can escape LO. And I know what you mean about going sooner than later, but my doctor is on vacation until the 13th and I'd really like to see her about it. Eurgh. I woke with a sinus infection. I knew it was coming too. Blah. Okay will be a ninja now. Be right back...

And SO sorry Ella :( but I am still rooting for you. I had fricken period like bleeding and I'm not completely out. Fx for both of us.

That's the thing... I'm not bleeding!! Cervix was still high and closed. And when I checked there was a ton of thick white creamy cm on my finger (lovely :wacko:)
Hubby has gone to the doctor now so hopefully the doctor will tell him I can get a bloodtest done soon.. I really want to!! But then again, what if that's negative aswell! Pointless... stupid body!!!!! :brat:

We need pics Caitlyn!!! Pics!!!

It is hard to see but definitely there. And definitely has colour. So I AM pregnant. Now I just have to WAIT AND SEE if it is a chemical or not. Will not test tomorrow. I only have two left (one frer and one cb non digi) so I will wait until at least Friday to see progression.

Attachments

• 20130501_071222.jpg
    20130501_071222.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_2013-05-01-07-17-08-1.png
    Screenshot_2013-05-01-07-17-08-1.png
    375.2 KB · Views: 16
Maybe it is super late implantation dip Ella? Do you feel like you are pregnant? Go with your gut feeling.

I literally have NO idea!! I want to think I am, but then my temps are telling me I'm not.... But there have been people on other forums that have said they were temping after they got their bfp and had massive drops (under their coverline) and were still pregnant, hence the reason you should stop temping after you get a bfp, so you don't stress yourself! But I really don't know :shrug: Really hoped I was, but I just don't know what to think anymore!!

I can see a line in your 2nd picture, can't really see it in the first one though!! But looking good from the 2nd pic!! :happydance:
Do you go to your doctor after you get a bfp and get blood tests done to confirm in Canada??? In the UK you go to your doctor but they don't do anything, they just make sure you're registered as pregnant I guess and that you'll get a midwife appointed to you!

Awwwww I want a midwiiiiiife. We get obgyns and they are always sooo busy. But yes, I would get a blood test to confirm and last time I had an early ultrasound because of spotting. Now I may have one because of heavy bleeding/clots to make sure the gestational sac is in the right place.

And you definitely don't feel AF coming on? I think you're knocked up... like geez holy late period batman if you aren't...

It is hard to see but definitely there. And definitely has colour. So I AM pregnant. Now I just have to WAIT AND SEE if it is a chemical or not. Will not test tomorrow. I only have two left (one frer and one cb non digi) so I will wait until at least Friday to see progression.

Good morning, What a great post to wake up too! A BFP!! So excited for you. Now you can join us in the Jan babies thread

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1835445-january-2014-babies.

I've been feeling good! Mild cramps and indigestion. oh, and the bloat..OMG Im soooo bloated..lol

Eltjuh Sorry about temp drop, but youre not out until AF shows! hang in there!!!:winkwink:

Hey Jen. I am not going to go over to Jan babies just yet, I am going to wait and see if my tests get darker. I had some pretty heavy bleeding with clots two days ago, and it lasted all day, so just going to be cautious for now until I have a better idea what's going on.

I remember the bloat from last time... made me switch to maternity pants super early because doing up my pants button made me SO uncomfortable.

I don't usually have a lot of symptoms for AF! Sometimes i get cramps other times i don't! AF usually shows up in the morning when i wake up though, but last time it was in the evening! I feel like i'm like way late, but i'm only 3 days late.... ugh... just hope af won't turn up at all... but we'll have to wait and see....AGAIN!

Hey Caitlyn btw midwifery is coves under Alberta health care, there's even a birth centre on the west end. Love love love midwives! I def want to go that route

Oh ya and yay for some colour on the frer! Honestly it looks about par for 10 dpo but I'd go get bloodwork. My dock let me go without a pos hpt! I was so convinced but it was just my stupid bcp that fooled me

Talia, I'm on the southside, minutes away from Grey Nuns. I wonder if I would need to find one or if my doctor would recommend one. I disnt know they were covered, that is awesome. I would love to have a water birth... I panicked with my son and I think the water would relax me. But seeing as my first birth was 2 hours and ten minutes from first cramp to having him in my arms, they might not even be finished filling the tub by the time the next arrives.

Ella, three days is still great. Time seems to go so slowly when I am ttc lol! But I have high hopes for you. You are still above your coverline, even if just barely.

Sooo thinking it is a good sign that my lower back KILLS. Will probably reschedule my appointment if the tests get darker. I'd really like to see my own GP though, I love her lol. And the chances are great that she would give me an early ultrasound again which I kinda want. Maybe I will just wait until the thirteenth. Not like they can do anything for me if it is a chemical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->