4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Oh wow your temp did shoot back up, weird. I know you don't really wanna get your hopes up but you never know. I swear Apr/May is being trippy with everyone!

I am calling this bean a drama queen... perhaps yours is as well Ella? ;) I still like that temp... Is your AF weird?

Soooo... this is my patience haha...

The edit is too large to attach and I am too lazy to make it smaller, so here:
https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm139/par-amour/b and b/PicsArt_1367506882804.jpg

Attachments

• 20130502_085041.jpg
    20130502_085041.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 7
thanks.... I was never hopeful until my temps were so different than normal and I was late.... And I thought I got some faint positives, but maybe that was just us hoping....:wacko:

Crazy your temp went back up. Whats AF like?

I have a hard time with blue dye but I thought I could see it even before I looked at photobucket! Hmmm!

Yep blue dyes suck and make me question my sanity. But I see it and it seems darker than the last blue dye as I couldn't even photograph that one. Only one FRER left and it is for saturday at the earliest.

YUP! It looks pretty convincing. Same that previous frer!

I just want them to get DARKER. I want my hcg to be going up. It is so stressful.

Well I was reading up on poas.com and they say to not judge the colour too much. There's a lot of factors that can make it lighter. A coloured line within the time frame is a line

I guess but I want to know if my hcg levels are going up. Or staying the same. Or going down.

I can definitely see the line on the photobucket pic. But I looked at that one first, so maybe that's why it's harder to spot it on the 'normal' picture!
Hope your test will be darker on saturday!! I'm here to help you NOT test before then!! :haha:

My AF seems about the same... started off light, normal now (not very heavy) had a few little clots.... and just now my bits (down below) were really aching!! I hate that feeling!!
I'm 100% sure I'm not pregnant ladies! Unless my temp keeps going up now, then I'll do another test next week, but I'm not holding my breath!

Alright hunny, well that sucks.

Glad you can spot it. I told hubby he just has to believe me. He still doesn't see it which is sad. Not even on the edited ones.

What a butthead! For guys being so analytical and evidence-based he's really not even throwing you a bone! Jeez and I realize my phone auto corrected like crazy, earlier I meant to say : save that precious frer!

I am going to save it. I may not even test on Saturday. .. Okay I hear the laughter at that statement lol. But I will try to wait until after Saturday. I wonder if a digital would show " pregnant"? Hmm. Hubby would have to believe me then. No line to squint at. Whatever, I will wait.

He hurt my feelings by saying "well with Rowan there were two lines."

Grr. This baby could have implanted later than Rowan did.

See, that's the reason I thought there must've been something on my tests cause I didn't think there was anything there at first, then hubby said he saw something... And he's usually like your hubby that says: there's nothing there!
He saw the line on your edited picture aswell though! :thumbup:

Well that's good. I am starting to think I am crazy. And as they dry the tests fade so it makes me anxious that maybe it all is in my head...

A digital might show up but I wouldn't want to waste it! I'm not laughing! I think you can hold off til Sunday! Why is he being such a jerk? Devils advocate but to a certain point! We all see it you're not crazy!

I dunno why he's being a jerk. I suppose he will see if we suddenly have a baby in nine months lol... I am curious as to what the doctors will find though.

Suddenly in 9 months is almost an oxymoron! Lol yup that'll show him! Is your appt still for the 13th?

The way he is going he won't believe me until the baby shoots out... so it would be suddenly to him. :growlmad: And yeah my appointment is still on the thirteenth. Will give some time for things to kinda work themselves out... and if she orders an early ultrasound, I may be able to see the heart instead of just a sac like I did with Rowan. Cause on the thirteenth I would be 5 weeks and 6 days if I am. So almost 6 weeks. So there should be a heartbeat in theory if there is one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->