4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Yep. :coffee: Seems like all we do lately, eh? Lol. Eurgh. The urge to pee on my last test is strong. Hope I can resist in the am.

Are you gonna do the frer in the morn? Or do you have others to do first?

I dunno... feeling negative right now so probably not going to do the frer. I am out of all tests. The frer is my very last, but I think I will be bleeding tomorrow...

I dunno... feeling negative right now so probably not going to do the frer. I am out of all tests. The frer is my very last, but I think I will be bleeding tomorrow...

Why do you say that?

Ya? What makes you say that? I think your in for the win you're only 11dpo missy!

I just feel so alone in this. Hubby threw it in my face (jokingly) that he didn't see the line when I said it would be years until my boobs were his again. I am so hurt and just a ball of tears and my sore back is slowly going away and I am still spotting (way less than the day I though was AF but it can start up heavy again). I am just crushed. And my lines are so damn light my husband doesn't even believe me.:cry:

Sorry for the whine.

Don't apologize! It's ok to feel negative and to feel unsupported right now, but you're with the right people here! these symptoms can really be discouraging but you know that all the pain and suffering is worth it in the end, even if that means it isn't your month. I'm totally not on that side of the fence right now, you've gotten 2 damn positives girl!! What you're doing is working and your mind is getting the best of you cuz you're feeling down. It's an emotional roller coaster but its never all loop dee loops! Right? Just hold strong and relish in this awful wait because I know that line will get darker! Chin up dear and bust your misters chops like mad when it comes! :hugs: :buds: :friend: I'm just typing random stuff cuz I don't know the codes!! But I'm sending em all to you!

Thank you hunny. I sure hope you are right but I am just not aure this time. I keep waiting for something bad to happen. I wish that this was easy and I wasn't scared I had miscarried. Why do I have to bleed? No one else does. It is just so frustrating. I want to go to the doctors but at the same time I don't so I don't have hear bad news.

I don't know if this is comforting or not but no matter how much you worry or fret it won't change the outcome good or bad. If anything your outlook or reaction is the only thing you can control. For one, all this stress and tenseness is just extra hormones your body doesn't need right now. It's minimal but it might make you feel better if you just grab this situation by horns and tell it it won't get you down! Get thru it day by day and you'll be rewarded with peace of mind because you're ok in your skin, heart and mind!

That does help. And I am feeling a bit better today. You're right, there isn't anything I can do to change the outcome, so I need to just relax.

So what's going on with you, lady? And I wonder where Ella went. I miss her.

That does help. And I am feeling a bit better today. You're right, there isn't anything I can do to change the outcome, so I need to just relax.

So what's going on with you, lady? And I wonder where Ella went. I miss her.

I'm glad you are feeling better today :)

Ya she must of had a busy day yesterday! I am too happy you're feeling a bit better!

Thanks ladies :) I have a headcold today and am not pleased lol. I hate headcolds. But spotting has totally stopped for now which is kinda nice. Oh and I managed to avoid poas this morning. Tomorrow morning it is :) My fingers are crossed for a darker positive- one that my jerk hubby can see.

I just didn't have much to say... still don't!
Still got AF and not trying this month, so it's kinda boring here again....

I could tell you all what we do all day, but I'm sure that's not very interesting either... As our life is pretty boring!!

You told me and I wasn't bored :D We've talked on here daily for two cycles is all lol. So thought it was odd to not hear from you almost all day :shrug:

So been over to first tri to have a look-see and have a bit higher hopes. Haven't posted anything but am stalking the forums and waiting for my answer on/around the thirteenth.

I think you should test again tomorrow! :winkwink: See what those lines are doing!

I'm really confused.... not about ttc or anything....
I checked our bank account online earlier and it says we have £2000 sitting in there...:saywhat: which is soooo not like us, especially at the moment, as it's usually more like £20 or £2 :haha:
Anyway, it was from this thing called tax credits, which is a benefit we get. But usually we get about £200 every 4 weeks from them. Now, they ask you to renew your claim every tax year, so that they are up to date with your circumstances, like how much you're earning etc. cause the amount of money you get from them changes depending on how much you earn and how much savings you have... I had just 'renewed' my claim this week, as the tax year has ended and suddenly I got all this money from them. There were 3 payments and I have NO idea why I got them!! Obviously I hope we can keep it, but I'm afraid we probably can't!
Anyway, I tried calling them to ask what's going on, but as it was 7pm by the time I found out, they'd already gone home! So I can't ring them again until tuesday, cause it's the weekend and monday is a bankholiday, which means most people are off (including those people)!!! I hate it when things like this happen on a weekend!!! I NEED to know!!! Cause I can't stand it when something strange happens and I don't know why! Can't get it out my head :dohh: ARGH!!! ](*,)

Woo! We get tax returns and tax benefits. I should be getting roughly 1500 $ back at some point because of my son (you get 100/month but for whatever reason we missed those forms so get a lump sum for up to 12 months, and they have been docking me money as well for claiming him without his birth certificate, so I will get that back too.)

Ooo! I love free money! As long as you get to keep it Ella, btw my name is Talia :p my tax money is already gone :( but at least it went to paying off some debt!

I don't think we'll get to keep it.... I hope so, but don't think we will... I've got a feeling they've payed us all the money we're due to get this tax year in one go... which shouldn't have happened, because that would cause problems for us... as we use it to pay our bills, especially atm as hubby isn't working.

We still haven't gotten our return but I am hoping it will be soon. I want a new camera if I can find a good one for around 1500... I have maxed out my abilities on the one I own.

So it looks as if hubby is going to be working 6 hours away from home so he will live there for 14 days and come back for 7. I don't know how I feel about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->