4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Is he going to fort Mac? Where has he been working lately?

He is indeed going to Fort Mac and his just got laid off from aecon. He's with union 488.

We've been looking at getting me a new laptop, cause hubby reckons this one is gonna break soon... But personally I'd rather buy a new sofa, as we've got 2 third-hand sofa's and they're hurting my back and I want to have some NICE sofa's for once! We want to get a cornersofa! So I hope hubby will let me get the sofa if we get to keep the money!

Eek... a new sofa with a toddler and eventually a new baby... gotta make sure they are leather lol! But I say go for it- I never have enough to buy furniture; it is so darn expensive! One day, maybe. Our next ones will be comfy leather ones from Ikea probably. One day.

Sooo... what do you think of the fact that the frer is still super light at 13dpo? First pic taken within limits, the other probably 5-10 mins after taking it.

Attachments

• 20130504_081456.jpg
    20130504_081456.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 20130504_083353.jpg
    20130504_083353.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 11
I can see the lines! (now that I'm on my laptop) Hopefully they'll get darker... I don't know if they're any darker than before, I think they are, but didn't really compare them!

Well hubby is finally able to see the line, so must be darker than before. :dance:

Def darker than before, I could see the line no problem without zooming on my phone!! I think it's probably still fine for 13 dpo I would go get bloodwork and get a real number just to calm your mind

But then again getting bloodwork on a sat sucks. I went to the Tawa centre in dec for my fake pg lol and it took forever

Lol you must live near us. That is odd that even the Tawa centre was busy, it never is when I go... but I go mid day on weekdays usually. And I would need a rec from my GP and she is in Meadowlark on the west end and he practice is only open until one on saturdays... and it is open clinic. But hubby is off for a week now so maybe I will change my appointment to this week to do bloods. But my mind is at ease anyways..m using my ovulation, I got a due date of jan 12th on countdown to pregnancy and then using that on thebump I looked at my possible ticker... 3 weeks and 6 days. Going by lmp it would be 4+4. So I am assuming the first is more accurate and the faint line is because of that. Fingers crossed the bean is sticky :)

We live between Bonnie doon and Capilano but that was the closest lab that's open on the weekends! Ya all that math makes sense because you O'd around the 21 not 14 like they always assume. Ya I'd get the ball rolling next week! Yay! :D congrats finally we can say it!

Thanks. I will still be cautious in my excitement but... yay. Haha. :) Now you ladies need to follow :hugs:

haha, well unfortunately I won't be getting a bfp until start of july probably! Cause I won't be trying this month and will be due next AF start of June. So it'll be july before I get to test again!! Can't believe it!! LO will be 3 years old by the time we have another!! (at least!!)

Kinda hoping that we've moved by the time I fall pregnant and hope we've got a better doctor so we can get an SA for hubby, as this doctor said Anti-Depressants have no effect on sperm, but I still don't believe that! And I'd like a different doctor anyway cause hubby's been suffering from headaches since he was like 16 years old - migrains actually. And the doc has put him on these anti-depressants for it cause apparently that drug is the best thing to prevent headaches but it's not working and it actually seems to make it worse!!
And the doc just doesn't seem to listen to hubby... He upped the dosage last time and it's still not working. I'd just like him to get some tests done, like a ct or something like that, so they can check his head out!

Are you planning to do a digi Caitlyn???

Ya id self check out a second opinion I've never heard of antidepressants for headaches... Hmm! Well even if it won't be in the cards for you til July please keep us company!!

Well hubby went to a different doctor before.... in the same surgery and then went to this doctor instead cause the other doctor definitely didn't listen! And this doctor said exactly the same about these pills.... I don't know where else to go though, cause of what I've heard about the other surgeries around here they're not very good!

I'll be stalking, but probably won't be posting much, as I don't have much to tell... unless there's things I want to moan about :haha:

You had better keep us company or imma come over there :p Not sure I've heard of antidepressants for headaches either... and he never got checked for anything more severe that might be causing it? Hmm... I would definitely want to know the cause before putting a pill bandaid on it...

Sorry for the absence yesterday, went to my mummah's for my brother's birthday dinner. Mmmm food lol. Told Derek's mom as my mum lives in her upstairs. She didn't have too much to say. Just basically that it was good that he is going out of town to make some money. Luckily it wasn't as judgey as I thought it would be. And now we wait to tell anyone else. :coffee:

Well that's good. I hope no one is judgey with us if it ends up BFP.

Hmm as I hit send I got a couple twinges on my left side that made me stop what I was doin... Hmm

We have an idea what the cause of the headaches is, cause his mum has the same thing... It might be scarring on the brain, cause of his childhood (think you get my drift...evil stepdad and all that).
But yes I would like to have him have some tests to make sure that's what is causing it! And THEN treat it.
Stupid doctors...

I feel really weird not having to think about TTC... I wish we could just try... I probably would've done it anyway if AF would've been on time, cause then they wouldn't be THAT close together! But now I got AF 2 days before my lmp with Lucas. So 2 days difference, potentially 1 day difference (if the next one would be born exactly 2 weeks late, instead of 13 days like Lucas) is a bit too close together!! :dohh:

Hopefully we get to move at the end of the month so I can focus on something else! And we can get on with it again once we've moved! That would help a lot with stress reduction aswell!

Glad your MIL wasn't too judgey... I hate it when people judge your decisions... It's none of their business and if you didn't think you could handle it you wouldn't do it! Also, they never REALLY know what your situation is like.... I used to go to Holland to see my family and if my sister asked to go shopping with me I'd say: yes, but I don't have a lot of money... And therefore she just assumed I didn't have ANY money, or not enough to support a child... But it wasn't like that at all, we had money but I just meant I had to be careful and not just splash out! IYKWIM!
People never know exactly what your life is like so they can't really judge! Though to be fair, I've judged people before.... I guess it's something that comes naturally, but that doesn't make it right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->