4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

That makes me sad, but I hope you can find a definite answer for your hubby. :hugs: And it would be super weird to not ttc for a month in the middle of really wanting to. I think I'd still do it in your shoes heehee. You have a lot of will power. But come join me asap!! Heehee. I know what you mes about judging coming naturally. Cashier when I bought my tests last night at walmart gave me a dirty look while I was buying the them. Hey lady... you work at walmart. You can't judge.

Talia, yay for twinges! Implant little bean!! :D

Did a digi and it says Pregnant 1-2weeks :) Woohoo! And tests are definitely getting darker. So guess I am just a bleeder.

Ya cashiers are soo awkward! In dec was the first time I've ever bought tests for myself and you try to be all non chalant, hiding it with your groceries... The lady I had didn't say or do anything she just double bagged it in a little bag so you couldn't see it lol. Ya my temp dropped a ton but it was so damn hot in our house we put the fan in the bedroom and only slept with the sheets so who knows, it's still over the cover line so I don't care, or if we want to be nutso crazy it was def implantation :rofl:

Hah!!! I am going with definitely implantation dip ;) :hugs: P.S. how is your OH?

I love that you have a ticker now!! He's doing alright the pain was getting worse again yesterday, feeling kinda weak and tired more. Just called to his doc's office and we got an appt for 10... I just hope we won't have to wait a long time for the scope since it has to be done in hospital because of the sedation

Fingers crossed it's quick. I hate waiting in hospitals, especially feeling like crap. Well keep me updated. Poor guy... Glad they got him in for 10 though, that's fairly quick.

Ya had to call the minute they opened! I just hope they don't book crazy in advance for those scopes it would be nice to do it today... Fingers crossed!

I would think they won't be booked too far in advance, sounds pretty important to get it done.

Ya you'd think but everything is always a wait... Who knows we're leaving now!

So were you able to get a scope? How do things look?

How's everyone? :)

He got referred to a gastroenterologist and they'll book it from there. Got some meds to take with breakfast and got told to quit smoking definitely (yes!) lol has to go back to his doc in 2-3weeks to see how the meds and quitting are going

Ok so..I just went to pee and when I wiped there was brown blood on tp and all on panties??? I'm trying not to FREAK the F out but its hard...This is my first pregnancy and I'm not sure what to expect. Dr said it was normal...I have not had any cramping so hopefully everything is okay!

Talia, hope he can quit for good! Fingers crossed all goes well.

Jen, don't worry hunny! I spotted (pink and even red!) While pregnant with Rowan all through my first trimester. Brown blood is old blood so don't worry at all, hunny. I know it is so so hard, I was there last time. This time I basically had period bleeding with clots and all seems a-okay :) So I send hugs :hug::hugs:

Ya I really hope he can... It's funny cuz he was like I'm not ready to quit I was just hinging it all on when you got pregnant, so I joked that he might be in luck lol but I don't think he's catching on.

And yes, first trimester bleeding and spotting is normal

Thank you ladies! That really makes me feel better!! I will keep you updated..It's the same..Dark brown spotting..no red and no cramps..

You're okay. Bubs is just settling in.

Talia, boys are dumb :p

Haha just a wee bit... But that's ok I don't want him in on it anyways!

Lol well it took DH a week to believe I was pregnant. They're slow on the uptake.

Hahah ya I guess you had it bad that way, I thinking if it is a BFP, kurtis will be in a state of shock like no other and then exstatic

Not sure how he could be shocked... he does know you're having sex, right? Hahahaaa :D :haha:

Talia, my husband quit smoking last year and he managed to do it with a nasal spray.... He said it wasn't fun when he first started using it, cause you spray it in your nose and it goes through to the back of your throat, but once you get used to it it's not so bad! He stayed on the spray for longer than he was supposed to really, only cause he was stressed about work and then this house stuff..... And then he had a really bad toothache and stopped using the spray cause he was in so much pain with his tooth he didn't even think about smoking... And that's when he finally totally quit!! But I can definitely recommend the nasal spray.... though I'm not sure whether you have them over where you are! (canada right??)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->