4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Congrats on the wt loss!! I think any loss boosts your chances unless of course you're underweight! Good for you! Opks from what I know get darker and a pos is when both lines are the same darkness. And when that happens you usually O 12-24 hours after that. So bd ing the day of and after means you def caught the fertile window but remember that sperm can live longer than the egg so bd ing before the + would be beneficial too. Hard to say with symptoms as they can almost always be both AF or pg related.good luck!

Congrats on the weight loss, and my answer would have been the same as OurLilFlu there :) Best of luck to you! Have you considered charting your body basal temperatures? You can get to learn your cycle pretty well while charting and can figure out your signs that you are in a fertile period :)

Congrats on the weight loss, and my answer would have been the same as OurLilFlu there :) Best of luck to you! Have you considered charting your body basal temperatures? You can get to learn your cycle pretty well while charting and can figure out your signs that you are in a fertile period :)

Thank you! ! I used to check my temperatures when I was 345 but if I'm not pregnant now I'll check my temp next cycle. . Hopefully this is my month

Well good luck :) fingers crossed for you.

The forums are a ghost town today! Must be a nice weekend everywhere! So update on me, started having brown cm then spotting yesterday 11dpo and 1 day before AF is due. Today a bit heavier but still dark... I feel stupid for buying 2 tests yesterday but at the same time I can't say I'm fully fully out, cuz look at what Caitlyn had! Feeling pretty gutted though. I know implantation can happen late so I'm holding onto that hope but that just means more delay to maybe test. I hope it's not AF but I'm not feeling too confident :(

Ps. Caitlyn if you're out there can I take a peek at your chart? I don't remember what your temps were doing then... Probably not as crappy as mine was this morn .. Ugh

2 more days Caitlyn!!! Then it's doctor time right??? I'm excited for you!
How's everything going???

Sorry I haven't been on much, just been a bit bitchy about people being pregnant when I'm not, so didn't wanna say anything! Happy for you though! (even if I'm a bit jealous, as I thought we were both gonna be pregnant)

Hopefully in about a month me and hubby will be creating a beautiful little person :) I have been pretty relaxed the past week or so not even really thought about ttc or temped... there's a couple of temps on my chart but not many. Cause there isn't really any need :p haha

Well af is due on Tuesday so we will see. Ive had bad gas more frequent bowel movements (sorry if TMI) also my nipples were a little itchy. I'm not sure if the cramps were due to it almost being af. So I'm Still hopeful that this will be my month.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e1864/thumb.png

Sorry I haven't been around lately, the hubby leaves tomorrow so we are trying to pack in as much fun and time together as possible. We have only been apart all day once in the five years we've been together and that was only a week when I went to my Pepere's funeral in Ontario (across the country from where I live now.) The two weeks away is going to be difficult. At least I get distracted on the same day by my appointment with my doctor :) Silver lining. And my best friend is spending the night that night.

Anyways, how have you ladies been?! What's been going on with you? Has AF stayed away, Talia? I have posted my chart for you. And don't feel silly for buying tests. You will need them eventually, if it isn't this month, then it will be soon!

How about you, Ella? Have you got a moving date? Are you all packed yet? Eeeeeek :happydance:

I'm outskis, she's still not bright but heavier. So I just put cd 1 as yesterday cuz of that temp and technically it got a bit brighter right before I went to bed. Ugh but I freakin tested anyways just to it clear as day, bfn... Garg but... Kurtis's parents sold their house yesterday! So we are excited and we might be house hunting in 3 weeks

Aww I am sorry sweets. Keep an eye on it if it isn't normal for you cause... well you know why haha. I send hugs though either way :)

And Ella I forgot to mention, sorry for making you jealous. :hugs::hug: But you will be with me soon :)

I've been living in a half packed house for the past 7 months! so not that much to pack and no news yet!!

I've been having some really bad gas lately you know the bubble feelings, like when baby starts kicking! It makes me think I'm pregnant after all, but it's ridiculous cause it would be WAY too early to feel anything. So I'm not wasting my last test on something stupid like that! My hips are pretty sore aswell when I sit on the sofa for too long. But like I said.... I'm NOT wasting my last test on another bfn. Especially when I got my period so there's no reason to think I am really! IF my period is late or missing this month THEN I'll use my last test!

Caitlyn, I can't believe you've only ever been without hubby for a whole day once in the 5 years you've been together!!! Me and hubby were apart for the first 2 months we were together.. We got together on MSN, cause we didn't want to wait anymore. (we met in october, then fell in love whilst talking on msn and then hubby was supposed to come to Holland when he was on leave in november and december, but both leaves got cancelled! And we wanted to see each other again before we got together as we'd only seen each other once, the day we met and I didn't wanna see him and go: oh he's not as cute as I thought he was :haha:)
And after that we've obviously we've been apart plenty of times cause he would go on training and that with work or I'd go to Holland to visit family for a week or so! Never been more than 3 or 4 weeks. When Lucas was about 2 or 3 months old hubby had to go away for 2 weeks aswell!
Anyway, you'll be fine! You've got Rowan and he'll keep you busy!! :) And we're here to talk to!! :)

I know I have to get over it and we'll be fine but my heart is breaking that I will be missing my other half for an entire fortnight. And that his will be my life for the next year or so. He will miss so much each time he leaves.

And you have so much more willpower than I do, Ella! I test when I sneeze weird haha. It's a sign! Must be pregnant! Hahaha. Even when there was 100% no way that I could possibly be pregnant I have tested. Like hubs had his vasectomy and we werent using a donor yet and I was like.... still one in a million chance! Snort.

haha that's what I'm usually like.. I'll get my period and then something is weird and I'm like: I'm gonna test, just to be sure... but this time I'm not doing it!! It's a waste of a test cause I know I'm not pregnant! I just had my period! And it wasn't really any different than normal. And IF I'd miss my period next time and test and it would be positive that would mean I'd be like 8 weeks already so that would be good :haha:

Keep us updated on what happens with your doctors appointment today!!

Ya that's crazy that you guys haven't been apart very long. Kurtis lived in Kelowna (12-14h away) for 5 months (4 from once we were 'official') when we first started dating, lots of Skype, msn and bbm back then! But then he moved in with me and we've spend the rare weekend apart! Tbh the long distance in the beginning was good for us cuz you really get to know the person cuz all you do is talk like 4 hrs a day and text in between! Not all the bs playing hard to get, superficial talk of those first regular dates etc lol

Lol my husband and I started as friends with benefits. So we got to know each other without the games as well which was nice hahahaha. :blush:

Hahahah we went to Highschool together, both our besties dated for like 3 yrs so it was always us 4... Never really took him seriously until like 6 yrs later, of course when he moved to a different province!! It was his bestie from highschool's wedding that got us talking again.... And it's his wife that's expecting #2 now, they're always bugging us to join in on the baby making!!

Aww that's cute. And yeah I bet they bug you to join... I bug my bestie all the time lol. But she isn't ready yet. I even gave her a condom with a note safety pinned through it hahaha! She knows it's in good fun though.

Hubby was my tattoo artist that had a thing for redheads haha :D

Hahaha that's awesome the condom and how you guys met or whatnot! Ya we spend so much time at their place with their toddler, you can't help but want your own... Maybe... This AF sure isn't acting like herself

Spotting today. Sigh. Makes me nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->