4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Woo exciting! When do you plan on testing?

Ya :test:!! Lol the rest of us are living vicariously through you!

Hey guys <3
i am TTC #1 and am also 4DPO today- i too find myself symptom spotting- id love to wait this out with everyone..

*baby dust to all**

xox

Hi clynn :) Welcome to the insanity lol! What symptoms are you having?

My mum lost a whole lot of weight and quit smoking and found out she had a surprise on the way lol. I was her youngest but I now have a baby sister who is 4.

That's so crazy! My youngest brother and I are 10 yrs apart and I've always thought that was neat but ppl would always ask if he was my son when I was a teenager... Flippin weird lol

Yeah, I was 18 years older than her so people just assumed she was mine. I also have my half sibling from my dad who are 6, 4 and 1. But they live in Ontario (accross the country) so I rarely see them.

well i think its a little to early for symptoms but ive had a bad headache and some twinges here and there the past few days Naaxi- im debating on whether or not to wait for AF or test early? any suggestions-

Hahah it's funny cuz I always want everyone else to test like its going out of style cuz it's fun to line spot and such but myself, I always wait at least til AF is due for testing lol whatever you choose my dear

Hahah it's funny cuz I always want everyone else to test like its going out of style cuz it's fun to line spot and such but myself, I always wait at least til AF is due for testing lol whatever you choose my dear

Well no af still also I have a lot of cm which rarely happens to me

Clynn... I agree with talia (ourlilflu). I would say test asap! But only because I love tweaking pictures and looking for lines. I also understand the stress of a bfn when you want to see those two lines. So at your leisure :D But make sure to post pictures! Heehee.

Oh damn that :witch: temping is really helpful, I hope you enjoy learning all about it

Aww sorry the :witch: showed. Good luck for next month!

Thanks everyone I'm staying hopeful that ill have better luck next month and hopefully temping will help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->