4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Man I wish things were just normal. Don't get too anxious first tri bleeding is pretty common... Try not to stress too much :hugs:

I know :hugs: I am trying to keep poaitive and repeat what will be will be. There isn't anything anyone can do one way or the other so no sense in stressing.

Yup and stress isn't good for your health or little beans! Go zen it up!

I met hubby randomly on the street in Amsterdam (his friends have been known to ask him if I was a prostitute :dohh:..... charming :haha:)
I won some tickets for a blue man group show in Amsterdam so took my best friend to see them and then we wanted to have a drink afterwards and then decided we wanted to actually go out and go dancing and we didn't really know where to go. My friend had a thing for 'tall and handsome' as she put it. And hubby's friend apparently fitted that description so she said: let's ask them if they know a good place to go! And that's where they took us to a club (they had a 'guide') and both me and my friend got hit on by hubby's other friend first but we turned him down... :haha: and then I was like: actually that one is quite cute, let's go with that! :blush:

What time is your appointment Caitlyn?? And what time is that over here?? :winkwink: haha!

She said she was on her way 2 hr ago so she must be done, it's now 4 pm here... You? What's the time diff?

I bussed there, Talia, and my appointment was for 3:30 but I wasn't seen until almost 4:30 which is rare for my doc. But she sent me for a urine sample and bloods, and more bloods in three days and an u/s she eants me to book within the next two weeks. Probably won't see the heartbeat then, though.

Oh wow, that's quite the delay for your appt time, I hate that and ets definitely doesn't help! Wooooo proper answers and stuff finally!

Waiting an extra hour for labs sucked too but I hung out with mine and hubby's moms for dinner. It was a boring evening turned good :)

Ya I hate waiting for all that stuff, that's nice to go see your moms, are they out in the west end too?

Yeah we are the only ones on the southside. And I am glad my mum and Derek's mom get along. My little sister (4) absolutely adores her "auntie Joan". And it is clear Derek's mom loves her right back.

Awe that sounds like such a good lil setup! I can't wait til kurtis's parents are here! We might actually go to kelowna this weekend to go visit!

Good to hear your getting all the tests done!! :) Hope they all turn out alright!! Did your doc say anything else??

Nope. She checked my uterus and didn't say much about anything. She said congratulations a few times though, so I am guessing she isnt overly worried. And asked if I was wanting the teansnucheal test at 12 weeks which I don't. So that was that. Said she'd call me with results from the bloodwork when she gets both of them (I need to go again on Thursday). Oh and she's ruling out certain STDs as a cause for the bleeding. I laughed and she said it was standard and seemed almost apologetic hahaha. I don't care, I already ruled those out. She's just covering her bases.

well today af is supposed to come so far she hasnt appeared. I also usually get a weird smell down there a few days before she is due and I dont have anything. Im still having some cramping, Gas, quick periodic shooting pains down there. still hopeful these all are good signs

Aww that's cute. And yeah I bet they bug you to join... I bug my bestie all the time lol. But she isn't ready yet. I even gave her a condom with a note safety pinned through it hahaha! She knows it's in good fun though.

Hubby was my tattoo artist that had a thing for redheads haha :D

Omggossh! My DH was my tattoo artist, too! :haha:

Ahahhaaaaa yay for marrying our tattoo artists.

It's a ghost town in here lol. Bbwttc did af stay away?

Nice! Go for the gold lol hope the :witch: flies on by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->