4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Temping definitely helped me know when I ovulated. It is nice to be sure of something when ttc is full of uncertainties.

It's a ghost town in here again. Well ladies... guess I get to join the two week wait again in a few weeks. Sigh.

:hugs: Naaxi!!! :hugs:

Looks like I'm in with a chance after all... we weren't gonna try but well, things happen :blush:
I kind of have the same feeling I had when we conceived last time... that was a one time thing right around ovulation time and I just knew.... or had this feeling that we conceived! Feeling quite confident to be honest. But I don't want to be confident cause I don't wanna get disappointed again! Anyway, I'm gonna start temping properly again now cause then I'll be able to know exactly when I ovulated, as I know I haven't yet and usually O between cd18 and 20.
And I'm gonna try not to test until AF is late!! I might need some help with that though!! :haha:

:hugs: Thanks ladies. All things happen for a reason... Now I know why my husband is home from his job that was supposed to be two weeks out, one week back. Not the literal reason, of course, but the universe threw me a bone and gave me some support. Doing this alone would have been so hard.

Anyways YAY Ella!! <3 I knew with both times I conceived straight away as well! Eee! And we will help you not test.

Hey ladies, not much going on over here... Caitlyn, I'm really glad your oh was able to be home for you through this, it's a bumpy road! Excited for you Ella, we will do our best to not let you poas too early!!

thanks ladies :) I'm feeling good about not testing, but hey I haven't even ovulated yet so you never know what happens when you hit that 2ww!! :haha:

Just ordered some cheapie OPKs :D I hope I am abke to catch the first O before I even cycle again but I think my donor will be out of the country at that time. Ah well... Apparently you are more fertile for the first three months after a mc.

Ya I was wondering if you were even able to maybe catch the next O... Lets go eggy! Frock the first part of the cycle is borrriiinnnngggg... And I still have 2 weeks til O. Jeez

Oh, I thought it was only the first cycle, before you get your first period again! :shrug: If that's true that you're more fertile the first 3 months it didn't work for us! Hubby's meds must be totally killing his sperm then :haha:

I don't know whether I've ovulated yet... what do you think???

I have no idea about your O from last cycle I'd say wait til you maybe see a few temps over 36.5?

I agree you should wait a bit Ella, but it is looking good. And Talia, I think I may O in about two weeks (my guess is around the 4th if this cycle isn't wonky) but the donor is leaving the 29th. Fingers crossed I catch that eggy. Because I just want to be pregnant again. But this time it will be quieter (I only told a handful of people last time, but it will be less). Although I don't think I will have two mcs in a row. But just in case.

Nice I'm supposed to O the 4th too but I don't even know if we'll even go for the chance this month

Maybe just let the chips fall how they may and go from there? Things will work themselves out, and if it was meant to be, it will happen for you. :)

Ella, how are you, lady? Holding out on testing?

Ya exactly, I'm pretty impartial to this cycle, I'd love to just wing it and see what happens but honestly that week is gonna be crazy with his family staying with us, house hunting and my freakin RN exam lol studyinngg starts today!

Yeah not even thought about it! I'm still not sure WHEN I ovulated, but pretty sure I have now though! Guess I'll just keep temping until I get the crosshairs... unless it takes too long! haha
Cause I don't wanna keep temping throughout the 2ww cause I don't think you can really read anything from it... as you know my temps were looking very promising last month, compared to my other charts and then wasn't pregnant afterall... Oh well..

It definitely looks like you ovulated Ella, but mine never gave me crosshairs if I was missing a bunch of temps, it just left it without, even when I put my + OPKs in. But you know roughly when so that will help.

Talia eeee! Good luck on your test hunny, but you will do amazingly!

Ya I write in 2 weeks! It's crazy! I did half of a practice exam and got 78 so I think ill be alright, now just to actually crack a book and brush up on a few things!
Ya those crosshairs are finicky, a few ppl this month having troubles with that! Oh well I agree about not temping in the TWW but I like to anyways lol

Temping in the tww helped me figure out my weird non-AF. I am debating temping at all this cycle. Maybe I will just go by OPKs if they come on time and if they don't, then maybe I'll just wing it and do it the last day he is here and hope for the best. I guess we are all kinda winging it thr cycle eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->